[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really fucking hate myself to be quite honest family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1438815547651.jpg (129KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1438815547651.jpg
129KB, 800x999px
I really fucking hate myself to be quite honest family
>>
File: 1445570974153.jpg (349KB, 1280x753px) Image search: [Google]
1445570974153.jpg
349KB, 1280x753px
i understand. me too, man.
>>
change into a lovable person, this might involve the consultation of a professional, aka psychotherapy.
and know get your shit together and stop whining, this way you will accomplish nothing.
>>
I want people to hate me and fucking despise me so that i can finally have a reason to kill myself.
>>
>>25912765
the thing about being rejected by society is that you will eventually stop yearning to be part of it. you start despising it. why aspire to be part of that that mocked me and rejected me?
>>
>>25912737
i would love to play a game with jraphics like those
>>
I bet you're not much worse than most people, just stuck in a negative feedback loop that it's hard to identify the beginning of, which makes it hard to try to fix.

You'll get through it OP, I just hope it happens sooner rather than later.
>>
File: 1420992251721.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1420992251721.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>25912765
>change into a lovable person

There is nothing lovable about me. I am rotten to the core.

I also have autism and am literally incapable of basic social functioning. There is absolutely nothing that can be done to make me "lovable."
>>
I don't hate myself, I hate other people, most of them. Every time I get into a group, someone says something, or does something that is just so stupid or retarded and when no one calls them out on it or agrees with them, I sometimes do which results in me being ganged up on and shouted down.

I think, nah, I know I'm fair and chill and never start things or bring up anything controversial, other people ALWAYS do and I can't stand it to the point where I have to shut them up and the best thing? There's hasn't been ONE time I've called someone out on something where I've been given a sound reply or rebuttal, they just act offended or downplay it because they are not used to someone stepping on them.

I've had to stop going out with anyone because of this, I get increasingly annoyed with people CONSTANTLY talking shit.

So, son't hate yourself unless you really are a prick in which case, you're self aware so change it unless you're an autist in which case, don't talk to people, that way no one will know you're an autist.
>>
>>25912895
See >>25912894

Also I sincerely hate 99.9% of the people I encounter IRL.
>>
>>25912887
I have suffered my entire life

I hate this world so much

Happiness is something that I will never achieve. I certainly don't deserve it. I am an empty shell of a human being.
>>
>>25912987
No one deserves happiness, stop thinking that way. If you can think of something that can make you happy, work towards it. Everyone has a desire for something.
>>
>>25913036
There are plenty of things I desire you normie fuck

I will never achieve my goals BECAUSE I AM FUCKING DISABLED
>>
>>25913087
>BECAUSE I AM FUCKING DISABLED

No point complaining then. You'll just waste energy and since you're retarded you already have less than normal people.
>>
i wouldn't know how to be a normie if i wanted to be like one
they're disgusting
whenever i overhear their conversations in public places it's just the same facebook jokes with lame delivery, the same stupid laughs, the same shitty music, movies, tv shows, pointless jobs and studies
why are they the norm and why am i to suffer if i don't want to be like them
>>
>>25912840
dude, it's not about being part of society, it's about being comfortable with the person that you are.
you can give a fuck about society all you want. alienate yourself, join obscure alternative communes or whatever, the thing is, you got to do what makes you happy, no matter what.
also:
this should pose no real problem to you, since you don't give a fuck about anybody else anyway, so fuck whatever they think and do your thing.
>>
>>25913688

shut the fuck up faggot
nobody gives a shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.