[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Frogs and Feels/ tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: Frogs and Feels.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
Frogs and Feels.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
Late night (early morning) edition.

Order a drink of choice and tell us what's troubling you.
>>
>>25911497
Hey bartend! Give me the standard green tea.

Right now I should be feeling like absolute shit because I just lost a loving relationship because of my own insecurities, but I just don't. I don't know if it's the SSRIs or the fact I knew that it'd never work out long term, but I feel great. On top of that I started playing Blade and Soul with my friend and I'm having a good bit of fun.

Just good feels all around. How are you doing bartend?
>>
I just started at University and I'm having trouble getting adjusted to being moved away from home. I am having a hard time concentrating on my homework half of the time. I feel like I understand the concepts but come test day I fail to remember some specifics and end up doing poorly. I met a few people here but I'm having trouble like clicking with them. We play the same vidya but no real relation besides that.

I guess I'll just have a beer.
>>
>>25911497
Hey senpai, one beer please

2 weeks until I back to uni, i'm not ready for this
>>
>>25911571
That sounds good. Some breakups are easy like that, good for you. Have fun and enjoy the quality you time.

I am still struggling with this shitty cold, been 6 adys now. I work in a store where there is like 10 degrees celsius, heating is shit and all the recovery I get at home over night is immediately undone when I do a shift. Gonna stuff myself with some apple cinnamon tea with honey and lemon juice in a bit. Thanks for asking.

>>25911576
Give them some time, it will work out.

>>25911633
Two weeks of freedom, enjoy it buddy.
>>
>>25911497
where's the toilet? I need a shit real bad
>>
>>25911497
Hey bartender, just a rum and coke for me.

I dunno, lately I feel so lonely. Most of my friends moved away for college while I chose to work instead of go to school. My best friend barely talks to me (I have to chat him up first, and even then I'm lucky if I can get a response). It's weird, I seem to be able to talk to his girlfriend just fine and she seems to enjoy talking to me, but sometimes I feel like I have to use her as a work around to get him to talk to me.

I just, ugh...Sorry barkeep, I don't mean to talk your ear off. How's it going with you?
>>
File: Spoiler Image.png (138KB, 851x485px) Image search: [Google]
Spoiler Image.png
138KB, 851x485px
my friends forced me to go to the bar with them but i actually just want a boy to take home and cuddle with

body warmth would be nice
>>
woke up late, had a panic attack on the way to my job, turned around, went home and emailed in my two weeks.

also lied and said that the attack was because of a friend in another state killing himself and that i was going to move back so i can still use the job as a reference.
>>
>>25911666
Three boards to the right lad.

>>25911749
Sounds like you just need some new friends, as do I. I actually had some friends over last night and I got in a minor argument with 3 of them. Sometimes it's baffling how people can perceive things differently. Chin up, try to find some new friends through work.

>>25911756
a-are you a gril?

>>25911781
Woah, that's some heavy shit there. You okay?
>>
give me benzos or something to go with my drink, pls
>>
File: oremina094-095.png (676KB, 1360x1006px) Image search: [Google]
oremina094-095.png
676KB, 1360x1006px
>>25911814
what happens if i say yes
>>
>>25911887
In that case it makes no sense because going out to a bar with your friends is the easiest way to get a boy to take home and cuddle with.
>>
>>25911814
I'm ok. I just don't know if I want to keep doing what I did. I was a construction worker and had that job for two years. Quitting over panic sucks. and the construction world is small/insular so even if i go to another company someone may see me and call me on my bullshit.

I lied to my gf and landlord(her dad) as well and said the company downsized a bunch of people

inb4 normie get out, I usually just come to r9k to try and cheer people up.
>>
thanks for doing this OP.
>>
Had an exam yesterday and was invited by my classmates to go out, thought inviting the girl I'm dating alone was a good idea...long story short I was chucked for a fucking 6ft.7 girl

Probably for the best though...felt like shit waking up this morning
>>
>>25912023
I'm confused, what happened with the girl?
>>
>>25911497
I'll take a glass of Macallan 12, neat please. I feel like I'm trapped in an endless cycle that goes along the lines of: Start to do good in life, then fall out of the routine and end up worst than when I started.
>>
>>25911934
my friends want to get smashed, I don't drink
Also I'm easily embarrassed because a lot of guys think I'm adorable because I'm so cute and short
>>
>>25912072
i'm the guy from

>>25911781

and I know exactly how you feel. 30 years old is kinda fucked up to be having panic attacks and then lying to everyone about it.

oh and I woke up late because I got to drunk the night before. why do i drink on work nights?

but enough about me. what in particular is bumming you tonight?
>>
Cant drink tonight boys. Yesterday I had a nasty seizure in the middle of my uni class and it was just awful. I should never drink again but like hell thatll happen. Gotta enjoy the shit right?
>>
>>25912102
The guy from what?
>>
Like, the girl I was with was bi...and we don't want to be too serious so we fuck other girls if we feel like it - but she just fucking swapped me out in the club for a absolute creature of a woman when she was in my company like wtf
>>
>>25912117
the guy who posted about having the panic attack in the post i linked
>>
I'll take a hot chai tea
My arms and my legs have been hurting like all hell, I have a cold. Had some hot chicken soup for din din last night but it only helped a little. Woke up about an hour or two ago, can't even remember. I'm just browsing some shitpost on /r9k/ until 6
>>
File: 1450342846166.gif (184KB, 280x259px) Image search: [Google]
1450342846166.gif
184KB, 280x259px
Heya, it's me. Cuba Libre with extra libre please.

Things are alright, I'm going to start applying like crazy to jobs soon, perhaps tomorrow. I'm tired of being a deadbeat and mooching off my parents. Besides, I'd like to have some money to buy anime figures and of course to start saving up.
>>
You know whats the best feel?

When youre arguing on a thread and some random Anon joins your side.

This site is so full of hostility, simple support can mean a lot.
>>
>>25911497
I'll take a gin and tonic.

I've been depressed for the past 7 years. Every day feels like I have more hate for myself and adds to my depression. I want to die.
>>
>>25911497
Just your standard "was I'm lonely because I'm a forever alone manchild who's obesity is only eclipsed by his raging autism" still as much as I want to be content with being forever alone I can't help but want it and look for it and hurt. I wish I was aromantic so I wouldn't have to give a shit about being alone and just focus on my art instead or something but instead I'm here complaining about something that's not even unique or interesting so I guess I'll just endure the dull ache as I fall asleep alone another miserable night
>>
File: Hunter01.jpg (113KB, 378x388px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter01.jpg
113KB, 378x388px
Damn it, if only someone would help.
>>
Hey man can I get a Arnold Palmer? Thanks

I kind of don't know what to do. I don't have my diploma and I'm 18. I'm supposed to be moving in with my gf in July go August. What the fuck do I do? I'm fucked.
>>
>tell greentext about jerk chad in my class
>he sees it
>puts my name in a response and everything

Fml
>>
>>25912139
>fucking with "bi" girls

u should know better
>>
File: 1451383157544.jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1451383157544.jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
Sitting here on night shift by myself drank 2 pots of coffee and thinking about a third
>>
>>25912674
get a GED lad.
>>
>>25911497
i recently started talking to qt girl, who seemed nice and we got along very well, literally spoke all day everyday, then yesterday i introduced her a semi chad friend of mine who raped my ex (cant confront him about it because he sells me drugs) and cheats on his gf then cries about how bad of a person he is for doing it. literal scum. anyhow, now qt seems cold, acting disinterested, and talking to chad a lot. so i took down normie book so i dont have to be around either of them. i feel really alone. she was one of the few supports i had. now i dont know what to do with myself.
>>
>>25912929
Kill yourself is one option. Next time DONT be a fool and Introduce your normie Chad drug dealer to your potential m8
>>
Straightening my life out is such a long, tedious, and annoying process. I just want it to be over, I'm sick of waiting for dates or sex, of turning the few friends I have down on things because I need to concentrate on school and working out, all this shit.
>>
>>25913015
introduced was the wrong word. we were supposed to hang out with a mutual friend and that friend invited chad without asking me
>>
Jimmy on the rocks....

So I'm a service tech who finally had the single, bored woman experience at someone's home. My customer wasn't home, but her daughter was, she's 18 so it's okay. Her name's Ivy, and a week later she got some help from my estranged family to find me on facebook. My sister relayed that she thought I was cute and was looking for a boyfriend. Being single for 5 years, I decided fuck it why not. We have dinner once, then I invite her to my Halloween party. She asks if she could bring her sister, Daley, and I say okay. The girls show up, but Ivy leaves the party early to go to some other guy's party. I was too drunk to really care, but whatever, I let her do her thing. Daley, however, stays, and tries to rile me up to give up on her, and even says she was the one texting me the whole time. I just figured it was jealous little sister shit, it seemed like the way my own sisters behaved.

Fast forward a week, Daley comes over by herself looking for Ivy, assuming I was with her. I call her and she's over at her friend's house, Daley storms off to get her and bring her back, and I call my friends for some desperate backup; I did not like where this was going. My friends get there and Daley shortly after, and we start shootin the shit over some drinks at the table. Daley remains quiet, and texts me that she was feeling left out (from a pretty open conversation. I know, I'm fucking thick, but just wait). As that night went one of my friends, Dustin, seemed to click with her. So I now have this kid leaving me alone, but Dustin's married. After only 4 months of his marriage, he leaves his wife and asks if he could be my roommate, and now Daley is over every other day.
>>
>>25913260
cont.
Things never happened between me and Ivy, and she hooked up with that other guy who had the party. Honestly relieved about all of that because it meant I could be single and not have to deal with any more relationship bullshit. Come New Years, I invite my close friends over to party. Naturally, Dustin invites Daley and Ivy and her guy come over for a while. Things were going great, and then I spout my anime bullshit; One of these days I'm going to leave and you guys are going to need to figure shit out without me. Daley paid more mind to this than I expected anyone else to and began clinging to me telling me to never leave.

After that, things seemed to carry on as normal, but now I notice Daley becoming more attached to me. She's beginning to watch anime with me and trying to get me alone and away from Dustin until it happens. They split up. Dustin was going on a roadtrip for a few days and was upset that Daley had come over one time to play video games with me while he was out. The lack of faith got the better of him and he left her shit in his room for her to come pick it up.

I never had any intention of making moves on Daley while she was with my roommate, but now they had split up. Daley calls to make sure he isn't home while she picked up her things, comes to my room, and explains things. She's confessing now that yes, she had been trying to get to me since the beginning. I guess over time I had grown to like her more than the annoying kid I first met her as. Only one thing to do now; I turn her hug into a kiss and we strip down for a couple hours of extremely passionate pants-on hugging. We plan to pick things up the next day, while Dustin is still out of town.

I come home from work today, it's my best friend's birthday and he wants to hit the bar. Already having plans with Daley (and being broke), I settle for a few drinks with him at my place and he heads off around 11 with the guys.
>>
>>25913289
cont.
I wake up at 2 and realise Daley wasn't coming.

She spills her guts explaining she spent the last three months, dragging poor Dustin along by a string, trying to get closer to me, and I blow off my bro on his birthday for her.

And she stands me up.

I'm gonna need to talk to my roommate once he gets back, maybe we can both be here to give her shit when she's bringing back the things he gave her. I've just finished my drink and will retire to my waifu pillow and want to remind you all:

3DPD: Not even once
>>
>>25912834
That's a lot of coffee anon-friend. And I really like coffee. How do you take it?
>>
A tall hot coffee if you have it barkeep, If not a light beer. I just woke up after sleeping on the couch for 6 hours. Tried to sleep more in bed but couldn't sleep., I had too many random thoughts. Life is pretty good actually. I live with my gf, don't have to work as 'Im an old retired guy (inb4how did I get here? I was here at the birth of the internet). In a couple hours gf will get up and go get coffee for both of us.
>>
>tfw starting college and pretty bad acne

i still have a chance to stay neet and not do it but i might regret doing that.. or not
>>
>>25913370
>out of 6 billion people out there you had experience with just one
>it turned out to be a lemon
>REEEEEE 3DPD NOT EVEN ONCE

Dude get a fucking grip mate.
>>
File: sadivan.jpg (341KB, 1200x877px) Image search: [Google]
sadivan.jpg
341KB, 1200x877px
Do you have any Jagermeister here? Anyway, I'll share my thoughts with the rest of the folk here.

I'm going to start life as a wage slave in a few weeks. What I really hate about this is the fact that so far my whole life has been pretty shit.

Large majority of the people I've known have hated or been disgusted by me after few initial weeks of knowing me. Everything has been like this since I started school at age of 7. The people were visibly hostile at first, later when I was 15 years old the hostility turned into weird looks and to whispers in the hallways.

Now that my wage slave career is about to start I wonder, why am I doing this? I'm now going to pour my energy for the good of the same society that shuns me. I admit, living with the money I'll receive will be comfortable and the supply of video games and good food would keep me happy during the day, but even now the thoughts of where my life is headed keep me up at night.

Just killing myself is not an option. I don't like the thought of living 23 years for nothing, so I'd need to leave some sort of legacy of myself before I'd start considering it.

what do
>>
Red eye, please, and a couple ibuprofen. About to see some friends from out of town and my spider sense is tingling. I think my ex might be there.

Tough day at work and really not in the mood for an ambush : /
>>
>>25914118
wageslaving isnt always terrible.

You might get good coworkers.
You might end up enjoying it. It's not the end of everything, you will get a major confidence boost due to the sense of worth, plus you will still have time for everything, just gotta organize things a bit.

And having money is nice.
>>
>>25914180
W-we are not supposeds to hand those out but sure. For what it's worth, those times when you are really not feeling like going out usually end up being the best and most fun.
>>
>>25914118
It often gets better. Money brings options you may not see from your current vantage point. The fact that you're seeing money in terms of food and vidya tells me you haven't seen many fat paychecks yet. Give it six months or so
>>
>>25914205
*gulp*

Thanks, barnon. Well, like it or not, I'm out of the apartment.
>>
>>25914197
I didn't mean to sound like I was unhappy or scared that I had to work. What I meant to emphasize was that I'll be working for the good of the same people that have hated me my whole life and vice versa.

Yes money is really nice, but It's just the society's way of rewarding me for being a good boy. The people will still keep sniggering behind my back. I'd definately enjoy the benefits of constant stream of money, but if that changed the attitudes of people towards me, I'd know they are just after my money.

>>25914212
Money is not going to change attitude of people towards me, which leaves me only with video games and no genuine gf. What other money consuming activities would you recommend for me in addition to food+vidya? I've tried traveling before and it didn't go so well.
>>
>>25914379
Maybe you should try focusing on the things that so many people seem to find undesirable in you, locate them and try to change them.

No such thing as unconditional love.
>>
>>25914430
That would be great if it was possible. I was born with some flaws like being really clumsy and forgetful. Being a manlet does not help me one bit.

At any rate, what do I owe to the people that find me undesirable? They never cared to help me nor guide me towards more desirable path. Laughing at me and watch me struggle was enough for them.
>>
>>25914549
Can't generalize everyone into a single person like that.
You surely don't owe anyone anything, but you did say yourself here
>>25914379
>Money is not going to change attitude of people towards me, which leaves me only with video games and no genuine gf.

Be nicer to people, don't be smug, don't be a cunt, smile, be positive around others. Being a manlet has nothing to do with whether someone will like your not, at least in the friendly way.
>>
>>25914573
>Be nicer to people, don't be smug, don't be a cunt, smile, be positive around others

I've never been smug nor cunt towards other people, sometimes this has even been a problem when I couldn't defend myself in an argument.

The fact whether you are nice or not towards people does not matter if they dislike you to begin with. Once when I met a group of new people I started by being nice and listened to their thoughts, but right at the instant they realised that I was clumsy as hell + never had a gf their attitudes changed.
>>
I'll take one Guinness, Mr Bartender

About what's troubling me
>a friend tells me her sister really wants to meet me
>get flattered about a qt girl wanting to meet me although wonder why doesn't she contact me online if she wants to get to know me
>when I'm over at friend's place she talks to her sister on the phone and the sister seems very frustrated she's at work and can't join us
>joins later nevertheless
>there's also two other guys, making it 5 people in total, so obviously nobody really talks in two but even after they leave and it's just the friend, her and me left she doesn't talk to me much
I wonder if I was disappointing. Pretty sure she knew how I look already ;_; both friend and sister are huge nerds who draw weeb stuff btw (and I also do that)
>>
2 fingers of the cheapest whiskey you got.. just leave the bottle

>she will never be mine again
>>
I have returned. I'm looking for a Jedi. Master Rahm Kota.
>>
>>25915099
I wonder if maybe your friend was just giving you his blessing to ask his sister out and you were too autistic to see it.
>>
im drinking to fall asleep at 10:40am

i wish it was quicker
>>
why can't we control weather
>>
its early and i have to go to work soon. get me a coffee please. i have a three day weekend so ill get drunk at the frogs and feels probably every night. one more day of hell to get through
>>
File: 130831908299.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
130831908299.png
67KB, 350x338px
>>25916272
It's a female friend, and I dunno about that. The other day she was like
>hey dude you up for drinking? my sister wants to meet you, however weird this sounds
And I couldn't come; this time I just came to have some drinks with her, and then her sister randomly called her, she asked if she can come over and when it turned out the sister is still at work and can't come, the friend said "too bad because Anon came over with a bottle of vodka" and apparently sister's response was a really loud "fuck". In meantime two other friends joined us and then the sister came in the end but yeah she didn't seem too thrilled actually meeting me
>tfw wondering if she was just shy or actually disappointed or now if the friend is just trying to mastertrick me into hitting on her imouto
>>
>>25915450
chin up tiger, there are other women
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.