[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Posted a few days ago about ingrown toenail >made appointment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 00c.png (169KB, 680x680px)
00c.png
169KB, 680x680px
>Posted a few days ago about ingrown toenail
>made appointment to have it removed after being scolded by robots
>Did the worst possible thing and googled the procedure
>"oh surely it can't be that bad"
>Literally everywhere I look says the shots are the worst pain you'll ever experience, Army guys in tears over them

God damnit robots, I can't even stand minorly stubbing my toe. I'm going to pass out when he brings the needle.
>>
Stop being a pussy and do it
>>
>>25911301
>"just b a man :^)"
>>
>>25911279
I'm sure he'll give you something for the pain, don't be such a pussy. It'll just get worse if you don't do anything.
>>
>>25911279
I've got my nail beds removed from both my big toes. Its literally just a local anaesthetic. Never had an ingrown toenail since. Might be a little pain after. Just keep foot elevated for 2-3 hours and you will be fine.
>>
>>25911279
i had a bad ingrown toenail once, the procedure wasn't too bad. though it looked like the doctor was fucking my toe with some sort of swab at some point.
>>
>>25911312
This is the 4chan version of b urself.
>>
File: b99.png (8KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
b99.png
8KB, 381x381px
>>25911279
Consider it a lesson on why you should take care of yourself. The more you delay the worse it gets. Procrastination will only hurt you.
>>
>>25911381
>>25911333
Well, it's not on my big toe, it's on the one next to it. I can't really trim it properly because the cuticle(?) is all pointed and weird. Accidentally clipped part of that once and holy FUCK I will never attempt that again

Thankfully it's the only one that has gotten that bad, but it doesn't hurt. Some of the others hurt but they aren't infected and I can take them out.

>>25911381
Shit man, it didn't even hurt. still doesnt, wouldn't even have known it was ingrown. it was just leaking pus and theres this piece of proud flesh sticking out that's gone black like a scab so I figured it was time to seek help.
>>
>>25911279
Lose the nail
>>
I got the shots and ingrown toenails removed years before I joined the army in 2014. It didn't even hurt.
Not sure if you're just looking at outdated info, but they gave me numbing agents all on, around and in my toe.
>>
File: IMG_20160121_191635.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160121_191635.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
I've got a story for you then.

>2014
>had to get nail removed from the right side of the toe
>went without a hitch, just really fucking painful having a needle jabbed in my toe
>ingrown again on the left side this time
>doctor removes, same ordeal as before
>misses part of the nail where they apply a chemical to stop growth
>now had a nail growing literally upwards, didnt hurt, it was just annoying
>had another appointment for the third time, literally when MGSV came out so I could have time off work while I played that with sick pay
>he still didn't do the job right and i have another nail growing vertically up

now i've just gone fuck it. if i really want it gone again, i'll have the nail removed and the left foot treated too as well, while im completely under anesthetic, not just localized to the toe.
>>
>>25911279
KEEP THE NEEDLE OUT OF THE SOLE OF YOUR FOOT

HANDS DOWN WORST PAIN OF MY LIFE
>>
>>25911834
Wow that looks annoying as fuck, does it hurt having to trim your little imp-horn?
>>
File: IMG_20160121_194435.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160121_194435.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>25912056
Like I said, it's just annoying that it's there. No pain. And my toe looks fucked, like it not properly healing.

I am betting either this year or later I will have the nail removed completely.

I'm also trying to get rid of a fungal infection on a smaller toe on the other foot.
The ironic thing about this is I wash and clean daily.
>>
I had ingrown nails on both my big toes. Had them sorted but one came back again as well as 3 other toes next to it. Having 4 severely ingrown and infected nails was painful as sin and I used to work on my feet 8 hours everyday. Smell was horrible but got them all sorted. Now have 2 ingrown smaller toes on my other foot but they've been like that for about 2/3 years now and aren't remotely problematic.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.