[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
/uncut/ robot here. Are you guys cut or uncut?...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 51
/uncut/ robot here. Are you guys cut or uncut? Fembots need not reply.
>>
>>25910716
I'm cut, you normie.
>>
>>25910716

/uncut/ reporting in
>>
>>25910716
Uncut master race

Not original
>>
fembots can be cut too, female circumsision is a real thing. Don't be so exclusive. Who /cut girl/ here?
>>
>>25910860
I doubt that there are many nigger girls from Africa on here.
>>
>>25910860
It's not the same. REEEEE
>>
Uncut here btw ;)
>>
>>25910860
Lol wut are you a Muslim?
>>
>>25910716
Intact here. Never felt self conscious about it even though it has never seen vag.

>>25910873
I think there are more than just them who do it.
>>
File: 1442986373711.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442986373711.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>25910716

/cut/
>tfw mom says she regrets having it done.
The doctors and nurses were telling her not to. But our family doctor pushed her.
What's annoying about that is that we stopped going to that family doctor a year or so after I was born.
>>
Uncut as well. I like how it looks, and the women I've been with were either interested in playing with it or didn't care.
>>
>>25910981
>I think there are more than just them who do it

Still, I doubt there are many third world cut females on here.
>>
File: 11 KB.jpg (12 KB, 386x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11 KB.jpg
12 KB, 386x352
>>25910716
>reading futanari hentai
>girl spontaneously grows a dick
>it's cut
>>
>>25911123
There have been a lot charged with doing it here after our enrichment.
>>
>>25910716
Cut and proud
Also had my sons cut

Anteater dicks are gross as fuck, my w,hire hot wife agrees
>>
>>25910716
/cut/

Never really gave half a shit one way or another.
>>
>>25911166
>w'hire wife

Ok
>>
>>25911166
Where do you keep your stuff then?
>>
Cut is objectively the better option according to most doctors

No smeg and girls dig it
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 532x695) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 532x695
>>25911153
>enrichment
>>
>>25911138
It's how they appear in nature, goy
>>
>>25910716
What a disgusting old looking dick

fuck

Im cut but have a skin bridge
>>
cutfag here
getting real tired of uncut propaganda
you guys are already on the objectively right side of things, there is no reason to risk complications in an unnecessary surgery
so why the hell is it that you of all people feel the need to whip up these obviously overcompensating screeds about the amount of nerves in the foreskin or whatever the fuck sexual benefits
shouldn't the salty ones making up bullshit be the ones who lost? (their foreskins)
>>
File: 20151206_211545.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20151206_211545.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Uncut and loving it.

>tfw you get some pepe in your briefs.
>>
>>25911709
Why don't we stop deceiving ourselves and call this what it really is: Male Genital Mutilation. I feel sorry for those of you who have had this barbaric practice forced upon you. Stop apologising for the shitty thing your moronic parents did and see it for what it is, abuse.
>>
>>25910716

>Maimed at birth
>Try to reason that it's a good thing

Why are the /cut/ so delusional?
>>
Cut, and not really bothered by it.

My dick is the way it is, not much I can do about it.
>>
> innaidf
> some people joke about my unmutilated cock but not too much
> always get asked for demonstration how it works
> fucking fag kykes
> one or two i know actually believe they were born cut
> mfw i have no faces saved onmy phone
>>
>>25911709
>propaganda
Are you so fucked up that you have a problem with men standing up for each other and trying to end this retarded male genital mutilation cultural norm ?
>>
>21
>uncut
>phismosis
>didint clean my smega for 21 years
>its all yellow when i riped the skin wich really hurted alot to see it
>didint had any problems with my dick
>tfw my balls sometimes hurt since i fap so much
who /ascendedrobot/ here
>>
>>25911709
>making up the nerves in foreskin
Nobody's making anything up m8. It's a fact that they exist and help sexual pleasure. A cut dick is like calloused fingers.
>>
>>25911709
>propaganda

You sound like those African tribesgirls defending when they cut their clitoris.

We're here to point out savagery and to deal with it for future males who don't deserve to be abused. I'm sorry for what happened, but it doesn't mean we have to force it onto anyone else.
>>
File: spwindow.jpg (13 KB, 369x114) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spwindow.jpg
13 KB, 369x114
>>25911166

It looks like you almost accidentaly wrote "whore" instead of hot. Freudian slip of the fingers?

Also, nice trip dubs literally Satan
>>
>>25910860
didn't you read the fucking disclaimer? """""fembots""""" OUT
>>
Not an American, kike or a sandnigger.
So no, i'm not cut.
>>
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 241x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 241x210
>Be child me
>Doctor comes and say i have phimosis
>"You have to "jerk off" everyday so the skin rips or we will have to do a surgery"
>Afraid as fuck but in the end all became ok naturally
>Some time after discovered that people do the surgery for nothing
>mfw
>>
>>25914427
>>"You have to "jerk off" everyday so the skin rips or we will have to do a surgery
This is just like my gooktoons.
>>
>>25913970
This whole post is garbage
>>
>>25914441
he didn't said jerk off, but i had to bring the skin up and down so it would start riping with the movement which is pretty much jerking off
>>
Uncut. used to have tight foreskin and thought I was doomed to get it loosened or taken off. Thankfully my dad said no so a doctor I saw back in the day told me to just keep pulling it back every day in the shower and it'll loosen up.
>>
File: circ.jpg (36 KB, 530x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
circ.jpg
36 KB, 530x352
I am a victim of male genital mutilation.

I got the so-called beauty cut. Pic related
>>
I would fucking kill my parents if they circumcised me
>>
>>25911166
>my whore wife
>>
>>25912385

I'm not. I understand full well it's bullshit and I fucking hate it.
>>
Why are Americans cut? How did it start? Is it really because of the Jews?
>>
>>25915145

It got popular in the US initially because Victorian doctors thought that masturbation was a cause of many diseases. Some suggested having babies circumcised to make it harder for them to masturbate (if you're circumcised, you have less erogenous tissue to work with--and if you're tightly circumcised, it's hard to masturbate without an artificial lubricate because when you have an erection, the skin doesn't move so your hand can get caught on it and it hurts). Others suggested circumcising adolescent boys as a form of punishment if they got caught masturbating.

Over time, medical folklore grew to believe circumcision would prevent rectal prolapse, alcoholism, and five hundred other diseases.

And as time went on the whole thing became a meme. Fathers were cut, and they'd be like, "my son's dick should look like mine. Cut it".

As it became the norm, even most doctors came to have been circumcised themselves. Circumcised doctors had no idea how foreskins worked or what they were, so they would see a boy's naturally tight, non-retractile foreskin (since most young boys have foreskins that don't go back because the synechia fuses the foreskin to the glans until some variable point in childhood or adolescent). So they'd start diagnosing boys with normal dicks as having "phimosis" and that those boys had to be cut.

So it spread that if you don't get your boy cut he will almost certainly have all kinds of problems (although many of those problems were actually caused by doctors ripping apart the fused foreskin from the penis head before it was even ready to go back, leading to scarring and infections). So the parents who weren't convinced by "he should look like dad" were convinced "foreskins are dangerous and they cause so many problems".

Then there's all the other dumbass arguments like "foreskins get caught in zippers" and "he'll get made fun of for being uncut in the locker room", and so on, and so on.
>>
>>25910716
Also /uncut/.
I don't see why cut guys try to force their "muh superior cut penis" on uncut guys. It was perfect when you were born.
>>
>>25915218
Jesus Christ. So it's just a story of superstition and idiocy? Poor Americans.
>>
>>25915318

Depends on the culture. Australians don't do it, and they're some of the most degenerate people on the planet.
>>
>>25910716
But both of the pictures are uncut.
The left one just has the foreskin pull back after one hits puberty
>>
File: wojak.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wojak.gif
13 KB, 633x758
i legitimately feel bad for americans who got circumsized, but i'm not gonna be an asshole about it. if you wanna talk about it, i'm gonna be in the thread for a while. just reply to my post, i'll read every reply and give what comforting advice i can. just remember, there's always hope.
>>
>>25915318
It's finally a changing trend in the U.S. at least.
>>
File: BM.jpg (266 KB, 728x904) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BM.jpg
266 KB, 728x904
>>25915336

>Australians don't do it

They did it routinely up until recently, and Brian Morris, the man who is perhaps the most vocal circumcision advocate in the world is from Australia. Pic related.

There was also some Australian site called "Boyguard" where they claimed to sell some fucked up chastity belt to keep your son from masturbating, and advocated having him tightly circumcised to make it less easy for him to do it (when he wasn't wearing the "Boyguard").

https://web.archive.org/web/20140503160714/http://www.boyguard.com/
>>
I'd cut my foreskin to last longer in bed, but it's a huge hassle and I don't trust the doctors not to mangle my penis.
>>
>>25915425

Circumcision itself IS mangling the penis. If you want to last longer in bed just practice holding back. There's also not much evidence that circumcision actually helps premature ejaculation to begin with.

And realize that porn and pop culture may have distorted your conception of sex. Lasting three to ten minutes is completely normal.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/09/how-long-should-sex-actually-last.html

Hours of constant fucking isn't how most people actually have sex.
>>
>>25915354
That would be very helpful anon. Link me to the thread.
>>
>>25915342

I don't think so. The one on the left looks loosely circumcised to me.
>>
File: 75.png (1 MB, 608x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
75.png
1 MB, 608x1080
cut fag here
>>
>>25915551
>Zooms
>Sees Tissues
>Unzooms
>>
>>25915565
those are actually socks lmao
>>
>>25911138

Circumcision is really rare in Japan. Maybe the artist meant for it to be seen as a dick with the foreskin pulled back.
>>
>>25915354
Let me tell you man I always post in these threads when they come up because the only they're the only reason I didn't shoot up a school as a youth.
> be newborn me
>get cut
>fast forward 12 years
>discover porn and doujin
>raging hard erections but never fap
>no skin to work with
>never watch porn again
>feel like a frustrated animal all the time fistfight my father and ruin familial relations
>run away to college and discover cut vs uncut threads on 4chan
>purchase man one oil and begin 4skin restoration
>came for the first time at 18 and was shivering for 24 hours
>literally turned my life around stopped being violent started lifting
>possibly getting first handhold\kiss soon
>fap once daily now dick scar not so bad
Didn't understand all the fap*fap* memes or the concept of circumcision till that point. Fuck male genital mutilation.
>>
>>25915668
wtf

they must have fucked your shit up cause i never had that problem at all
>>
>>25911731

our dicks are exactly alike senpai are we brothers?
>>
>>25915668
>feel like a frustrated animal all the time fistfight my father and ruin familial relations
>feel like a frustrated animal all the time fistfight my father and ruin familial relations
>feel like a frustrated animal all the time fistfight my father and ruin familial relations
>feel like a frustrated animal all the time fistfight my father and ruin familial relations
>feel like a frustrated animal all the time fistfight my father and ruin familial relations

Jesus fucking christ that fucking line
>>
>>25915668
man, you must have had it tough, i feel for you, even though it's hard for me to place myself in your position. i discovered masturbation probably like most kids, just jerking it while i was in my room. i hope you won't let those troubled early years affect the rest of your life negatively.
>>
>>25915760
That's a really straight penis.
>>
>>25915704

How tight is your cut?
>>
File: 24.png (1 MB, 587x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
24.png
1 MB, 587x1080
>>25915770
this is my dick

i dont even know what you mean by "how tight"
>>
>>25915787

When you have an erection and masturbate, does the skin move up and down or is it held tight against your tunica?
>>
>>25915760
Wow you have a really nice dick
>>
>uncut
>have doctor appointment about UT symptoms today
>he's probably going to say I should get circumcised

Yeah, fuck you doc
>>
File: 67.png (1 MB, 602x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
67.png
1 MB, 602x1080
>>25915806
uh it moves
>>
>>25915833

Tbh I'm surprised it moves because to me it *looks* like your cut is pretty damn tight, but I will take your word for it.

If it moves, then your cut presumably wasn't as tight as the earlier anon's.

A tight cut means they take more flesh off. Circumcisions vary from extremely tight (so tight that erections are painful and the skin can break) to extremely loose (so little removed that the penis doesn't much look like it's even been cut). And everything in between.

If your dick had grown another 2 centimeters while you were in puberty, or if your doctor had taken off another centimeter of skin when he circumcised you when you were a baby, you could perhaps have a hard time masturbating because the skin would be too tight to move up and down.
>>
>>25915787
>>25915833
why is the head so big???
>>
File: 1420855067240.jpg (22 KB, 600x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420855067240.jpg
22 KB, 600x630
>be american
>born before culture started to shift so i was circumcised without a second thought
>>
>>25915898
for her pleasure
>>
File: 12.png (1 MB, 588x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.png
1 MB, 588x1080
>>25915885
trust me i can jack off just fine lol

>>25915898
idk man
>>
>>25915899
I was born during the boom of the aids outbreak, and my mom was afraid of a circumcision going wrong and having to get me a blood transfusion (happened to a cousin), so she didn't cut me.
So glad my mommy loved me.
>>
File: Styles.png (431 KB, 800x1004) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Styles.png
431 KB, 800x1004
This diagram shows some of the more common circumcision styles.
>>
>>25915218
>Others suggested circumcising adolescent boys as a form of punishment if they got caught masturbating
WTF
>>
>>25915477

that website is absolutely horrifying
>>
File: Kellogg.jpg (124 KB, 560x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kellogg.jpg
124 KB, 560x365
>>25915992

>In younger children, with whom moral considerations will have no particular weight, other devices may be used. Bandaging the parts has been practised with success.

>Tying the hands is also successful in some cases; but this will not always succeed, for they will often contrive to continue the habit in other ways, as by working the limbs, or lying upon the abdomen.

>Covering the organs with a cage has been practised with entire success.

>A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis.

>The operation should be performed without administering an anaesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. T

>The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed...

J.H. Kellogg, Plain facts for young and old: Embracing the natural history of hygiene and organic life, 2nd edition, Burlington (Iowa), 1888, facsimile reprint (New York: Arno, 1974)
>>
>>25916039
it sounds like you want to demonize circumcision just as much as they wanted to glorify it

either way its just a "norm", a "meme"
>>
>>25916015

New York Magazine?

Or do you mean the Boyguard site from my other post?

I'm assuming the latter.
>>
>25916054

>it sounds like you want to demonize circumcision just as much as they wanted to glorify it

It doesn't need me to demonize it. It's a demonic thing to do to a child.

>either way its just a "norm", a "meme"

It's a meme involving mutilating a non-consenting party's penis, yes.
>>
Uncut reporting in, the only problem is cleaning that shit when you shower can get pretty gross
>>
>>25916054
Yeah, pretty fucking sick how he wants to demonize non-consensual mutilation.
>>
>>25916069
you're just being moralistic

>>25916082
no matter how you look at it its simply an "ethical judgement", in the same way you judge it to be wrong they judge it to be right. neither is greater than the other or has more authority
>>
>>25916054
>demonizing mutilation = glorifying mutilation
What's wrong with you?
>>25916078
You must be doing something wrong. Mine is never dirty. Can get a bit of a smell, but there's never like, solid dirt or whatever in there.
>>
>>25915477
This. The average for the 10 countries having the most sex didn't reach five minutes for any of them.
>>
>>25916100

>you're just being moralistic

Are the people who share information about other mutilations like footbinding and female circumcision "moralistic", too?

>no matter how you look at it its simply an "ethical judgement", in the same way you judge it to be wrong they judge it to be right. neither is greater than the other or has more authority

Appealing to moral nihilism is an interesting way to defend circumcision.
>>
>>25916140
yes they are

its not exactly nihilistic because i would never doubt the "final goal" of morality or even its objectiveness, on the contrary, i'm saying both sides are making the same movement towards the same goal
>>
>>25916160

I believe in preserving bodily integrity, ultimately on utilitarian grounds, so I don't agree that I'm working towards the same goal by opposing circumcision as those who support it are working towards.

For the record though my posts in this thread have been sharing historical information, not philosophical arguments.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25910716
Uncut.
I love dicks so much and I prefer them like mine. Intact.
>>
File: 1447691858734.png (119 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447691858734.png
119 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw cut
What sane person would cut of the tip of their first born sons dick ? We aren't even kikes, this decision makes no sense. There has to be a real reason they've damned me to a life of penis envy and never experiencing the sensation of a real, all natural orgasm
>>
I'm uncut, which is apparently uncommon for an American. Most of the guys I've dated were cut.

I really don't like the appearance and roughness of cut dicks, but I try not to discriminate since I know these guys really didn't have any say in the matter. But frankly, it does impact one's sex life. Cut guys are just that much more difficult to get off, and being used to working with an uncut dick, you have to approach sex and masturbation in a different way when it comes to working with your cut partner. I don't need lube for myself, and I hate using lube, but I'm forced to deal with it if I'm with a cut guy.


Proponents of circumcision are basically just full of shit, and I think their attitudes are based exclusively on political / religious agendas. Let's take a look at some of their arguments:

>smegma
Never happened to me before. Even times when I didn't have time to shower that day or didn't have access to a shower, hygiene was never an issue. I think you'd have to go literally over a week without cleaning the area before something like that would happen.

>infections
Nope

>you can't last long enough in bed
It takes me an average of 45 minutes to get off, because I take the time to enjoy myself. I suppose I could do it faster if the situation called for it though.

If for some reason I didn't last very long, my partner and I could just wait out the refractory period and go right back at it.

>girls just like it
Propaganda. And it wouldn't even matter if you polled several women and tried to form some consensus in the matter. It's *your* body, not theirs. It should be up to you whether or not you want to be circumcised. Infant circumcision is taking that choice away from you. It is a violation of your rights and should not be legally permitted.
>>
>>25916602

>Proponents of circumcision are basically just full of shit, and I think their attitudes are based exclusively on political / religious agendas.

Circumfetishism is also a factor. If you look at the "Boyguard" site I linked to earlier, you'll notice that they argue in favor of circumcision from a religious angle (Good Christian boys should be circumcised so they'll have a harder time masturbating).

But the more you look at the site, the more it looks like a front for circumfetishists. The religious angle on that site is almost certainly superficial.
>>
File: 1419403760602.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419403760602.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>25916580
Evangelical Christians popularized it because they thought it would stop boys from masturbating. Certain Christian fundamentalist industrialists helped spread it further using their vast funds.

In short, you are a victim of memes.
>>
let's just take a time to notice how that only happens in america.
Here in brazil an uncut dick is rare as fuck. I've had sex with aproximately 50 guys. Only 2 of them were circumsized.
Talkimg about it with my sisters who are +25, amd they didn't even know what a cut dick looked like. I showed pictures to them, and they reacted just like lesbians seen a penis: pure disgust.
>>
>>25916100
Dude, are you seriously bringing relativism to the table? Can't you how shitty that argument is? You could defend literally anything with that. Anything, from legal rape to pedophilia: different peoples haz differebt opunions!!!!
Step up your game, nigger. An anon showed a text book about a circumsition promoter and you accused him of "demonizing" cutting. There is a logical reference point here: the natural bdy of an infant. And any mutilation with no justification done to that infant is a type of abuse regardless of your "cultural relativism".
>>
>>25916791

>Here in brazil an uncut dick is rare as fuck.

I think you mean, a cut dick is rare as fuck.

By the way, there's a doctor here in the US who recently left the AAP because he disagreed with their biased pro-circumcision policy statement.

His name is Alex Rotta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV8yOApeX8M

I can't tell where he's from by his accent. Do you think he's Brazilian?
>>
>>25916880
Oh ma youre right, I fucked up. I meant cut dicks are rare in brazil.
And yes, I just read his bio, he's brazilian after all.
That's why he's doing what is right. We is great peoples
>>
>tfw uncut
>tfw death gripped myself too much
>can come whenever I want when I jerk off
>had sex 5 times
>never in my life have I come from a girl

I recently found out the condom might have been too tight

I might never have sex ever again though as I have become a shut-in worker drone
>>
won't read this to not ruin my decent mood, but remember 2019 in regenerative medicine.
>>
>>25916791
> had sex with 50 men
Are we just going to let that go unnoticed?
Die fucking dead, cursed roastie. Leave and never come back
>>
>>25916954

Try to treat your penis very gentle from now on and it might recover.

The penis is probably one of the most abused organs of all. People do all kinds of bad things to it like circumcision, taqaandan, rough masturbation, etc. It's more delicate than people think.
>>
>>25917001
I'm a gay guy, dude.
That's my dick here: >>25916558
>>
>>25917113

Tell me, how does it feel when you gently pull the foreskin like that? I'm cut so I can't do it.
>>
>>25917149
Nothing special, honestly. Not very different from pulling the skin of your ballsack.
Rubing the skin back and forth in a masturbation manner is where the pleasure lies.
>>
>>25917182

That's interesting, because some guys say it's very pleasurable to pull it gently.

I saw this video where the guy pulls it and seems to get a lot of pleasure. He has an orgasm from pulling the foreskin.

http://ghost0922.tumblr.com/post/132824537431/diese-arme-eichel-hat-die-jemals-schon-das
>>
>>25917222

I noticed, too, that his has a different shape from yours. He looks like he has phimosis--the opening is tight.

I wonder if the tighter foreskin lends itself to more stimulation from pulling, and the looser one feels better for rubbing back and forth.

Would be interesting if scientists studied this.
>>
>>25917222
Yeah i'm pretty sure that's an exception.
Like this anon said >>25917287
He has the burqa effect. A too tight skin opening. It's properly phimosis because the skin is not glued to the gland. But if very rare a guy that can cum with such delicate stimulum, so a foreskin doesn't magically grants that. I myself take ages to cum, but more due to porn addiction than anything else.
>>
>>25917340
It's "not" properly phimosis. Today my key board has been fucking with me hard.
>>
>>25917340

Thank you for the info.

I wish I hadn't been cut. There are a lot of things I would like to have been able to try.

If I ever have a son I won't get him cut.
>>
>25917357

I think the exact name for when the foreskin opening is so tight is "preputial stenosis". I think it's still considered a type of phimosis though, but not the same as when the lamina glues the foreskin to the penis head.
>>
>>25915704
There's different circumcision types. Mine was simply too tight to do anything but piss with.
>>
>>25915756
Have you ever Nofapped for a month? Try 6 months, 14, 16, 18 years. Its scary to think what I felt then was my normal state of mind.
>>
Video title

>Got Circumcised as an Adult (Just saw the Penn & Teller episode)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtN7JmMUfZE
>>
File: 1446230091623.jpg (169 KB, 1040x746) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446230091623.jpg
169 KB, 1040x746
im uncut. had a nasty accident when i was like 11 when i was jerking off, pulled the skin back too hard and snapped the frenulum. it healed back perfectly and now i can pull it back as far as i want without hurting myself.

>uncut comfort
>cut aesthetic on demand

im really self conscious about it but all my girlfriends/lovers have really liked playing with my dick. its a little uncomfortable at first as i feel like they're going to laugh, but they genuinely enjoy it, or they're just nice enough to not say anything.
>>
>>25910716
Family had me cut, they fell for the jewish meme despite being non-religious
>>
>>25915145
John Harvey Kellogg
look up about him
>>
>>25911019
why do you talk to your mom about your penis?
>>
I'm pretty sure the dude on the left is dead.
>>
>>25917886

Not every family is prudish.
>>
>>25915979
>high and loose
What does it mean anon, I have been fapping since I was 12 years old, 22 now
>>
File: 1439244634244.jpg (225 KB, 1600x1590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439244634244.jpg
225 KB, 1600x1590
>>25915668
>he didn't spit on his dick
>>
>Uncut
>19 i think
>Pull foreskin back for the first time
Yeah, I know. It was pretty fucking awful.

>Clean that shit asap
>This is actually pretty neat
>Get paraphimosis within 24hours
>basically foreskin swells up and chokes my dickhead
>This shit is really painful I MEAN REALLY
>Go to doctor and get appointment to get surgery/circumcised
>took about a month to heal

It was fun playing with it for 30 minutes.
>>
>>25910716
Uncut reporting in, having sex too. No problem with it.
>>
File: 1356661953687.jpg (20 KB, 238x279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356661953687.jpg
20 KB, 238x279
>>25917857
>a method of treatment [to prevent masturbation] ... and we have employed it with entire satisfaction. It consists in the application of one or more silver sutures in such a way as to prevent erection. The prepuce, or foreskin, is drawn forward over the glans, and the needle to which the wire is attached is passed through from one side to the other. After drawing the wire through, the ends are twisted together, and cut off close. It is now impossible for an erection to occur, and the slight irritation thus produced acts as a most powerful means of overcoming the disposition to resort to the practice
>In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid (phenol) to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement.
>>
File: Red.jpg (49 KB, 650x365) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Red.jpg
49 KB, 650x365
All these penises in this thread. So lewd. I may... OR MAY NOT m-masturbate to them!
>>
cut, older brother is uncut
only found out when his girlfriend was talking about wanting to suck his dick in front of me
talked to my mom about it, she said something about blah blah, looking better, but when I brought up how he isn't and my dad probably isn't, she stopped talking to me
>>
File: my dick.jpg (2 MB, 2864x3616) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
my dick.jpg
2 MB, 2864x3616
>tfw foreskin restoration
>>
>>25918166
>paraphimosis
>the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis becomes trapped behind the glans penis, and cannot be reduced
>If this condition persists for several hours or there is any sign of a lack of blood flow, paraphimosis should be treated as a medical emergency, as it can result in gangrene
>it can result in gangrene
>gangrene

>the fucking pic in the Wikipedia article

Fucking hell man
>>
>>25918166
> wait 19 years to pull the skin of your dick
Shit like this baffles me. How did you not do it earlier? What a waste.
>>
File: hi.jpg (35 KB, 361x464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hi.jpg
35 KB, 361x464
>>25918015

High and loose means that the circumciser removed a lot of cutaneous tissue and left a fair bit of inner foreskin mucosal tissue to serve in its place.

This style leaves some wrinkled mucosa behind the head when the penis is flaccid.

I don't think it's a particularly common style.
>>
File: 1415831614349.jpg (355 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415831614349.jpg
355 KB, 1500x1500
>tfw restored foreskin

Anybody else?
>>
>>25918271
same here anon, all these cocks may or may not make me horny
>>
>>25918328

Paraphimosis can be avoided by not forcing the foreskin back and not leaving it in the retracted position, especially when it's tight.

If it does happen it can normally be treated without resorting to circumcision. Catch it early and the doctor can put some ice on it and then just push the head down and it clears right up.

In worse cases they can make a cut in the foreskin's orifice to loosen it up.
>>
>>25918379
>>25918321
me, it's so worth it.
>>
>>25918379
>>25918413
Pics? I'm curious to see what that looks like.
>>
File: final 2.png (768 KB, 488x658) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
final 2.png
768 KB, 488x658
>>25918321
>tfw finally done
>>
>>25918328

Yeah, while it wasn't very pleasant I didn't freak out.

I knew something was wrong and that I couldnt fix it myself so I went to the doctor ASAP.

Got surgery a day or two later and walked in without breaking a sweat because I knew this was the only chance I had to get my dick somewhat back to normal. I guess I believed they'd do it alright without fucking anything up and they did do a pretty good job I guess. everything still works, so

>>25918355
I sorta half heartedly tried a dozen or two times but I never could because it was kinda too small and started to sting once I got around halfway there.

Go figure once I finally did do it, I get it lopped off.
>>
>>25918422
>>25918321
pic is me, i can post more though.
>>
>>25918466
Can you pull the foreskin over the glans? How big is it anyway? Please post pictures
>>
When we were in elementary school, each of the boys in our class had to go see the school nurse in a private appointment. She just measured us, weighed us, asked a bunch of questions regarding our health you know the usual stuff. And then she asked me if i could retract my foreskin. I couldn't and it was kind of bothering me at the time, but i lied to the nurse and said i could. 13 years later i'm thankful for that lie, they would have probably chopped it if i told them i couldn't. Just a few years after the appointment i was able to retract it naturally.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
>2016
>circumcision is still a thing

Someone please, explain this shit to me.
>>
>>25918455

>Got surgery a day or two later and walked in without breaking a sweat because I knew this was the only chance I had to get my dick somewhat back to normal

If they got your foreskin back into the unretracted position when you first went to the doctor, then I don't see why they had to cut it off a day or two later.
>>
File: 1435559687984.gif (7 KB, 300x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435559687984.gif
7 KB, 300x230
>>25918482
Different guy

I can pull mine over my glans easy. Flaccid or hard. >>25918427
>>
>>25918533

Also if they had already gotten it into the right position and then wanted to prevent it from happening again, then couldn't they have done preputioplasty?

Not trying to pick on you or anything and I'm glad you're okay with the outcome of your circumcision. I'm just thinking, here.
>>
>>25918511
Close call.
Nice dubs.

>>25918532
No idea, really.
All you can do is spread awareness.
And even then, most people respond with
"It's just a little skin" or, "But my dick looks better" because of porn.
>>
>>25918554
Damn that's impressive, good for you. How long did it take you?
>>
>>25918615
>All you can do is spread awareness.

But how do we stop it? It's a fucking basic human rights violation.
>>
>>25918533
They didnt get it retracted. I just went to the doctor because I had no idea what the fuck to do and he diagnosed/figured out what the fuck was going on and sent me off to a specialist.

Then I went to a urologist who checked it out and when "whew lad, gotta fix this asap or it's gonna rot eventually"

Prescribed me some peels in the meantime because the pain was really awful but only when I irritated the area but that happened often enough.

>Only took like two because I'm not some degenerate druggie

>>25918554
I think the urologist tried to get it back or something which involved pinching the shit out of my bloated foreskin and that really did fucking hurt. I didn't exactly mind though, because I figured he knew what he was doing and endured it because what other choice did I really have?

But no, it never got back in the right position.

It possibly could have been fixed without a circumcision but I kind of wanted it fixed NOW considering the circumstance. I'm just glad my dick didn't rot off.
>>
>>25918661
Regenerative medicine or shooting up clinics until people get the message.
>>
>>25918619
Took about a year and a half.
All I did was create some tension in the skin and tape it in place.
After doing that more gradually, the tension in the skin caused more to develop.
It's really easy, but sometimes it's hard to gauge any sort of progress.

>>25918661
It seems like it's mostly the mother's decision. And even then, you have to repeatedly inform the nurse and the other professionals that you don not consent to having the kid circ'd.
>>
>>25910716
Uncut hard > cut hard
Cut flaccid > uncut flaccid

All flaccid penises look weird though.
>>
File: dick2.jpg (1 MB, 1976x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dick2.jpg
1 MB, 1976x3264
>>25918482
Yes, I can pull it over. I'm covered while flaccid. Length is between 5.5 and 6 inches
>>
>>25918532
Greed. If you could get away with chopping some skin off millions of boys for $200 a cut and have it considered safe and ethical in the USA, would you? Maybe you wouldn't, but there's plenty of people who do.

This is just speculation, but I think there's a certain degree of denial going on, that the medical community is scared of telling the public that they were wrong and mutilated countless boys because good ol' Mr. Corn Flakes didn't want kids to fap instead of listening to the good word of the bible. But even then, I'm not sure people would care if they were told straight from a professional that they got screwed. They don't seem to care now.
>>
File: 1451451051761.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451451051761.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>25918721
>Regenerative medicine.
They might actually get funded sometime soon

>Shooting up clinics
>
>>
>>25918696

Woops, second half meant for

>>25918589
>>
>>25918749
>>25918321
For anyone curious, foreskin restoration is 100 percent worth it.

>Glans and inner foreskin are way more sensitive
>Easier to fap
>Orgasms feel much more intense

When my tip rubs against my underwear, it feels really uncomfortable and sharp. Before, it just felt like any other part of my body rubbing up against clothes. It's like taking off a condom you've been wearing your whole life.
>>
>>25918751
>but I think there's a certain degree of denial going on, that the medical community is scared of telling the public that they were wrong and

Yeah, pretty much.
Do you know how mad guys here get about it?
Imagine if normies caught on and started rioting or some shit.
>>
File: FGM.png (587 KB, 876x710) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FGM.png
587 KB, 876x710
>>25918661

Spreading awareness and educating people is one of the best ways. Don't keep silent.

A major (flawed) counter-argument against those who argue against involuntary nontherapeutic circumcision is "I've never heard a circumcised guy complain".

Well, I'm a circumcised guy and I'm complaining. Men do complain about this. Most of them? Maybe not. But most FGM victims don't complain either--in fact, a lot of them actively defend the practice and say it's better that way (see pic).

Cultural norms can blind people to the reality of a situation. It happens to everyone. I understand what I lost, and I'm angry about it. It's too late for me but I want to stop this from happening to other boys.

Also, you should have rebuttals to common erroneous claims about circumcision and the foreskin. Like the claim that the foreskin isn't important.

If you read Dr. Cold and Dr. Taylor's 1999 review "The prepuce", which was published in the British Journal of Urology, you'll understand at a deep level how it actually IS important, and you'll be able to explain why to people.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/pdf

Cold and Taylor's "The prepuce" is pretty much the best and most thorough review of the functions and nature of the prepuce (both male and female) in mainstream medical literature to date.
>>
>>25910716
Both of those dicks look fucking disgusting.
>>
>>25918887
you're the one voluntarily looking at stranger's cocks on the internet, Anon.
>>
>>25918746

>Cut flaccid > uncut flaccid

I don't agree. I think uncut flaccid looks better. It makes the glans kind of like a covered up jewel, only to be revealed later on.

Of course beauty is pretty subjective anyway.
>>
>>25918721

>Regenerative medicine

Hope that works out, honestly.

>or shooting up clinics until people get the message.

In addition to the fact that murder is fucked up, I can't imagine how much damage that could do to the anti-circumcision movement. It'd make people think that everyone who opposes circumcision is a "nut" or something, which is a spurious contention that we already have to deal with because whenever you're going against the grain, you'll have people calling you crazy. I'd hate to have fuel added to their fire.
>>
File: 1438890656286.png (1 MB, 973x901) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438890656286.png
1 MB, 973x901
>>25918865
Definitely giving this a read later so I can come up with some arguments.

How do you go about convincing guys to try restoring though? Besides photo evidence, it's literally impossible convincing someone.

And even then, half the time the threads derail into shitposting.
>>
>>25918887

I agree they're maybe not the best looking dicks in the world, bot everyone can have a beauty-contest winning dick.

Some dicks look better than others but the main thing is functionality and pleasure...how it looks really is, eh. It's not that big a deal. IMO.
>>
>>25918961
You can't, really. If a guy wants to restore, that's his choice. The real fight is convincing expecting parents not to cut their children. I tried doing this and I got called a creep (did it through a fake facebook acct)

It's easy to lose loads of respect this way, and there's really nothing that can be done. Knowing someone who voluntarily got their children cut in the face of facts makes you really dislike that person from that point on.

Personally, every time I'm reminded I'm cut it really bothers me. I resent my parents for what they did, and the best I can do is continue to restore, vow that my future children will never be cut, and try not to think about it.
>>
>>25918950
>murder is fucked up
So is robbing infant boys of the most basic pleasure known to man. The people who perform it do it solely out of greed, they don't care who they hurt in the process. Any sort of publicity is good. If anything it'd make people think about the psychological effects of it.
>>
>>25918961

Trying to convince guys to restore isn't worth doing.

Restoring can't give you back a real foreskin--just an imitation, at best. Some guys are really happy with that, but objectively speaking it's not the same. Some guys who have done it say it would be better to call it "glans re-covering", because it doesn't actually "restore" a real foreskin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_nYcumC0c

And I don't think it's good to pressure people into changing their bodies. They'll take it as an affront and get upset. A circumcised guy has already been cut...whether he chooses to restore or not should be between him and (ideally) his doctor.

Plus, Foregen might possibly make restoration via tugging redundant in the near future anyway.

Focus on helping to raise awareness to prevent people from doing this to kids.
>>
File: 1440355769585.jpg (131 KB, 1200x677) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440355769585.jpg
131 KB, 1200x677
>>25919047
>any sort of publicity is good

Not really.

If someone went out of their way to do that, foregen would lose any and all funding they've acquired for their research.
Which would ruin it for everyone else.
>>
File: 1438785232074.png (266 KB, 313x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438785232074.png
266 KB, 313x396
>>25918950
Hmmm...I have an idea, what if we just build big camps, in these camps we fill all the evil people(circumcision supporters, bankers, politicians, etc) and try to convert them from their backwards evil culture and somehow get rid of an evil culture without actually killing anyone? To transport these people from each city we will make big trains and railways to the nearest camp, we fill these trains with these people and ship them away to undo their evil ways. After that we will simply burn all literature that promotes this evil culture. And if that doesn't work we'll just put them in gas chambers and kill them.

What do you think robots, could this work?
>>
>>25919084
How would they lose their funding? Someome going postal because he was cut would only reaffirm everything they're saying. It's not like foregen is advocating for people to murder mohels.
>>
>>25919047

>So is robbing infant boys of the most basic pleasure known to man.

Yes.

>The people who perform it do it solely out of greed, they don't care who they hurt in the process.

Some of them are like that. I think others honestly believe they're doing their victims a favor.

>Any sort of publicity is good.

Don't agree. Publicity that paints the members of a cause as "nuts" or "extremists" is incredibly destructive.

>If anything it'd make people think about the psychological effects of it.

I don't think it'd go that way. It'd be used as a reason to paint everyone unhappy about having been mutilated as being crazy (and not from being cut, but that they were just crazy to begin with).

Violence is not the answer.
>>
>>25919100
Two rounds back of the head and be done with it. If someone is willing to cause that much harm without second thought there's nothing anyone can do to change them. They will always, ALWAYS be evil people.
>>
File: 1453395183482.jpg (395 KB, 900x506) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453395183482.jpg
395 KB, 900x506
>>25919100
>Let's just put people in camps

Hi, Trump.

>Trying to convince people that are already stubbornly used to a certain lifestyle

It won't happen.
>>
>>25919139
Violence isn't the answer. I think circumcision is dying on it's own, and in a few generations I'd wager pretty much everyone in the USA will be uncut.

Even though I didn't catch that train, it's departing soon. The best people to take a stand against circumcision are circumcised guys. Every cut guy who ever decided to restore or even decide not to cut his sons is a testament to this.

The best thing to do is spread facts about circumcision, as well as material about how to cope with any potential grief that you experience due to coming to the realization that something was stolen from you.

It's already happening.
>>
>>25919021

>Personally, every time I'm reminded I'm cut it really bothers me.

I hear that.

Once I was at a party and the hostess asked me if I was circumcised. Out of the blue, in front of everyone.

Really pissed me off. I told her "yes, and I hate it".
>>
File: 20160121_134747.jpg (433 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20160121_134747.jpg
433 KB, 1920x1080
Feels bad man

>original cum mint
>>
>>25919194
Except it isn't, because in the early 2000s the national rate was gradually declining to ~55% but now it's back up to around 60%. The rates in 2015 were roughly 75% midwest, 30% west, 50% south and 65% northeast.
>>
>>25919226
I have come close to going off on people about this, but I had to conceal my power level.

I was a student in a mostly female class, some of whom were mothers. Circumcision got brought up and every time I was part of the discussion I'd just say firmly something along the lines of "I don't believe it's ethical to alter an infant's genitals. They're not capable of informed consent."
>>
>tfw no cutie bf to give my uncut cock to
sigh
>>
>>25919159

>>25919159

You can't just go around murdering people for having done unethical things or supporting unethical practices.

It doesn't work.

The best way to stop people from doing this is through education.

And if you're unhappy about having been cut, complaining won't hurt.

At best, if they're honest people, we can shrink the "I've never heard a man complain about being cut" brigade's membership one by one, since after hearing men complain about it, they won't be able to honestly say that they've never heard a man complain.

At worst, if they decide to lie and keep saying it, even after hearing men complain about having been cut, then, well fuck, we'll have made liars of them.
>>
>>25919257
If that's true, that's troubling. This is a self solving issue I'd imagine.

Let's say all men are cut. Some of those men will get sad about it and restore, or at the very least not get their sons cut.

Fast forward 20 years. Most men are cut, some aren't. The uncut men certainly aren't going to cut their sons. More cut men are going to either restore or at the very least not cut their sons.

Fast forward many years of this cycle, and most men will be uncut. It takes time, but overall circumcision in the USA is in decline.
>>
>>25919326
>It doesn't work.

They're dead. They can't voice their opinions or hurt anyone. Trying to reeducate people who absolutely do not give a single fuck about anything they do is what doesn't work.
>>
>>25910716
uncut, am not a jew...
>>
File: dick.jpg (93 KB, 883x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dick.jpg
93 KB, 883x800
>>25919286

If you're ever in a class again, then read Cold and Taylor (1999) and hit harder next time.

Explain to them how the foreskin's ridged band is primary erogenous tissue and richly innervated with tactile corpuscles.

The foreskin, especially the ridged band, is an important part of the male anatomy. The ridged band is basically the most sensual part of the penis.

This photo shows a very well-defined ridged band. It's the series of ridges to the left of the smooth mucosa.

Histological analysis of the band proved that it's not just skin but in fact richly innervated, specialized sensory tissue. But circumcision cuts off this tissue and once it's gone, it's gone.
>>
>>25919358

People will look at them as victims, and the killers as the villains.

There is already far too much "anti-circumcision people are crazy" bullshit getting thrown around by the pro-circumcision people. Don't add fuel to the fire, anon.

I say stick with the facts and keep hitting. The pen is mightier than the sword and a lot less messy.
>>
>>25919523
Why do you care what people think? Foregen isn't publicly funded, they won't suffer from it. It would open debate about psychological trauma regardless of whether or not it makes the intactivists look crazy to some people. I don't care if people think I'm crazy, I care about foregen or wfirm or whoever regenerating foreskins. Sitting back and letting people continue to do this without sending a clear message won't do anything. People have complained about it for thousands of years and it's still around.

No matter what you say Stacy cunts will justify it in that it looks better or it's cleaner. The amount of mental gymnastics they do is disgusting, they can't be reasoned with.
>>
>>25916953
>We is great peoples
Kek
>>
>>25918271
If female post vid plez
>>
>tfw you get hard from reading this thread
>>
>>25919834
Which parts of it?
>>
>>25911138
>being more confused about the fact that it's cut
>>
>>25919597

>Why do you care what people think?

If people have a good view of the anti-circumcision movement, they're more likely to support it. The less people have to smear anti-circumcision activists with, the better we fare.

>Sitting back and letting people continue to do this without sending a clear message won't do anything.

Send a clear message with your words and (peaceful) actions. Why not join a protest?

>People have complained about it for thousands of years and it's still around.

It's only recently that medical science even understood why the foreskin is so important. Before the 90's it had never been analyzed histologically--at least, there's no pre-90's medical literature about that.
>>
>>25919897

By the way, there's even a blog out there where someone who claims to be "against non-religious circumcision" of male minors (though he/she doesn't give a justified, coherent reason why it's wrong other than "it's unnecessary", which isn't nearly strong enough to describe what it is) collects dirt on anti-circumcision protestors who said something violent or "extreme", and then smears the whole anti-circumcision movement with it.

Don't give them anything to hold onto by advocating violence. Use science and logic and keep hitting.

Fight with the fists of knowledge.
>>
>>25919773

Personally I found his not quite correct use of English rather endearing.
>>
>>25915411

I posted that post. Here is a link from an anti-circumcision site where they show evidence that the creator of the Boyguard site may be linked to another professor at Syndney University.

http://circwatch.org/circumcision-lies-and-fetishism-at-the-university-of-sydney/

Look at the long, long trail of evidence before making your judgment. Someone has really done their dirt digging homework.
>>
>>25919897
You don't seem to understand that the overwhelming majority of people will not listen to reason. Instead of being happy when they learn there isn't a risk to leaving their son intact they actively search for reasons to get him cut. They're violently defensive and will completely shut you out because they don't like what you're saying. Despite all of the information available, despite all the protests and events and efforts to stop it nothing has happened. They do not listen. They never will. Those boys will still be cut but hopefully by the time they're old enough to find out about it regenerative medicine will have already become mass produced.

People would be more likely to leave their son intact because they're afraid of him becoming one of those crazy intactivists that shoot up hospitals than because they know the truth about circumcision. It's the sad and painfully true state of things.
>>
I'm cut, thank god. Uncut fags got made fun of for their anteaters in my school and there was just a negative stigma about it. No girls wanted an uncircumcised penis
>>
>>25919856
mostly the lewd penis pictures

which makes me think lewd thoughts of men being tied against a wall against their will and someone lightly running a knife across their penis, only applying enough pressure to leave a small cut
>>
>>25910716
I'm a fembot cunt so I'm going to post anyway lolololol hahahaha I'm a gurl on the internet!
>>
File: 1451352797879.jpg (15 KB, 177x278) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451352797879.jpg
15 KB, 177x278
>Fapping all my life with foreskin on
>Find out about phimosis and start stretching it
>First time I fapped with foreskin pulled felt fucking godlike
Always nice when you find something new about your body
>>
>>25915787
your dick is really ugly
>>
>>25918749
nigga go cut your nails senpai
>>
>>25921104
>20 years of smegma
>>
>>25915145
Because of the cleanliness. It's proven that uncut cocks are medically disgusting, and it's way easier to get STD's with a hood on.

Also women find them disgusting for those reasons so you never get laid if you're uncircumcised.
>>
Why am I browsing this thread why am I staring at pictures of dicks whats wrong with me
>>
>>25921820
cuz ur ghey lolololol
>>
>>25921498
dude there are two types of phimosis. You can have
A) Cant pull foreskin when erect nor flaccid. Takes months of stretching before you can even clean the smegma
B) You can pull when flaccid but not when erect. My dick was always clean
>>
Why do cutfags defend their mutilated genitals like if was their decision in the first place? If it was really better then most of the males around the world would have done it. Only Jews, Americans and some African countries do it because of religion and American doctors love making the extra cash from doing the procedure.
>>
File: beschneidung.jpg (58 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beschneidung.jpg
58 KB, 1024x684
>>25921635

>The official viewpoint of KNMG and other related medical/scientific organisations is that non-therapeutic circumcision of male minors is a violation of children's rights to autonomy and physical integrity. Contrary to popular belief, circumcision can cause complications -- bleeding, infection, urethral stricture and panic attacks are particularly common.

>KNMG is therefore urging a strong policy of deterrence. KNMG is calling upon doctors to actively and insistently inform parents who are considering the procedure of the ABSENCE OF MEDICAL BENEFITS and the DANGER OF COMPLICATIONS.

http://www.knmg.nl/Publicaties/KNMGpublicatie/77942/Nontherapeutic-circumcision-of-male-minors-2010.htm

(caps mine)

If you read the whole PDF they go on to call it a "fact" that circumcision is a "mutilating intervention" and they are against it--and that there is no evidence that it's useful for preserving your health.

This is the Royal Dutch Medical Association.
>>
>>25923436

Some guys just can't admit that they were harmed. They want to believe that the foreskin isn't part of the penis.
>>
I'm cut, but I don't support male genital mutilation. There is LITERALLY no good reason to do it.
>>
>>25921635

By the way, if you're not having sex with people with STDs, whether you're intact or mutilated is irrelevant.

And if you use protection it's irrelevant.

The benefit you're purporting is basically "Well, I'm circumcised, so I can more safely raw dog diseased pussy".
>>
>>25910716
uncut
cutfags have desensitized nerve endings and will never know what it's like to have a full orgasm.you're basically neutered. might as well start transitioning tbqh desu
>>
>>25921498
>what is basic hygiene

bet you don't wipe your ass either apu
>>
>>25923436
In cutfag's defense, most people claiming to be circumcised tend to be10% shitposting, 20% denialfags and 70% who cut who resent it.

Most of those had theirs cut when they were a child and had no say in the matter.

Personally, it is one of my most traumatic memories. I remember getting taken home hands over my crotch with my head held down. I resent it, and after University will probably look into finding a way to start regeneration.

It hurts more when you find out your parents weren't informed in the religion and just followed tradition chopping off your dick.
>>
>>25923766

>after University will probably look into finding a way to start regeneration.

True foreskin regeneration will almost certainly come from Foregen or Wake Forest Institute.

You could try glans re-covering but that's nowhere near the same thing as getting back what you lost. And if you go that route (even though it might soon be obsolete) you might want to consult with a doctor so he can give you advice on it.
>>
File: 1444827738535.jpg (41 KB, 760x571) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444827738535.jpg
41 KB, 760x571
>"i-i'm cut"
>"i'm basically a jew whose's a fan of cock"
>>
>>25921635
>medically disgusting

Smegma accumulates over time. If you don't want smegma you just wash your fucking dick.

>and it's way easier to get STD's

What the fuck are condoms?

>Also women find them disgusting

Who gives a shit what women think? They don't know what's being lost, they don't see the hypocrisy of decrying female genital mutilation while supporting male genital mutilation. Women are flat out ignorant on this.
>>
>>25923819

>Women are flat out ignorant on this.

I'd say that's an overgeneralization. There are some women out there who really know their stuff.

Look up Marilyn Milos and her work. She's the nurse who founded NOCIRC, which is one of the biggest anti-circumcision organizations in the US. She's worked with a lot of doctors researching the foreskin too.

If I recall correctly, many years ago she got fired from her job at one point because she was telling the truth to parents about circumcision and her superiors wouldn't have it.

Here's one of her educational videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4
>>
>>25910716
>Uncut
The whole prospect of being cut is strange to me.
I don't know anyone who would even consider something like this.
Do Americans have to ask the doctor to do it or does he give a choice? Why do people choose to cut off the foreskin of a baby?
If an adult wants it done fine, but making the decision for someone about if their genitals should be cut is barbaric.
>>
File: 1452221159927.jpg (16 KB, 260x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452221159927.jpg
16 KB, 260x282
>>25910716
/cut/
>tfw mom says "it's cleaner" and "everyone has it cut"
>>
>>25923884

>Do Americans have to ask the doctor to do it or does he give a choice?

Usually the doctor asks the parents. Back in the day, a lot of doctors did it without asking the parents, though.

>Why do people choose to cut off the foreskin of a baby?

There are so many spurious justifications given for this ridiculous, psychotic practice that there is an entire web site dedicated to cataloging them.

http://www.circumstitions.com/Stitions&refs.html
>>
I don't get it. I'm cut and can jack off and cum fine with some lotion. Why do you niggas act like they cut off your whole dickhead or something lmao. Your doctor must have did it wrong.

Genital mutilation is cutting out one of your balls.
>>
File: cruisin.jpg (37 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cruisin.jpg
37 KB, 600x400
>>25923907
>you're mom's seen everyone's dick
>dick trend expert
>>
>>25923907

Your picture reminded me that the singer of the Pokemon anime theme (Jason Paige) hates being cut, both because it was a violation of his right to bodily autonomy and because he developed a skin bridge from it (which he refers to as a "piercing" because he can literally wear a ring through it).

He literally "wrote a song about it", to the tune of Stevie Wonder's "Superstion".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoT0I9nCY1M
>>
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 1280x883) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 1280x883
Cut.
I don't enjoy sex and feel it might be the reason why, too be honest
>>
File: Penis.gif (979 KB, 500x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Penis.gif
979 KB, 500x280
>>25924006

>I'm cut and can jack off and cum fine with some lotion.

You shouldn't have to use artificial lubricants to masturbate. The foreskin is a natural mechanical lubricant. See pic.

>Why do you niggas act like they cut off your whole dickhead or something lmao.

They just cut off 4 fingers--why you niggas act like they cut off your whole thumb or something lmao

>Genital mutilation is cutting out one of your balls.

Genital mutilation for girls is ANY unnecessary cutting of the genitals, even a pinprick, and it's illegal.

But you can cut off a boy's ridged band, frenulum, and frenular delta and somehow that's not mutilation? Give me a break.
>>
File: 1452825571679.jpg (9 KB, 374x374) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452825571679.jpg
9 KB, 374x374
>>25920221
>thank god a part of my penis is removed

yeah ok dude i dont buy it nice try
>>
>>25924058
maybe you're gay

original #2
>>
>>25924146

This alludes back to what I was saying earlier.

Pro-circ cut guys don't want to understand that the foreskin is part of the penis. They want it to be some non-penis thing, something "extra", when in fact it's objectively and integrally part of the penis.

If you were circumcised, you had part of your penis cut off.

I was cut and I admit that I am missing part of my penis. I'd rather say the truth than live in denial.
>>
>>25924155
I do exclusively do anal since I can't get much in the way of pleasure from the front.
>>
File: 1449354900553.jpg (24 KB, 500x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449354900553.jpg
24 KB, 500x319
>>25924006
>Circumcision linked with sexual difficulties
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
>Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
>Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
>Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
>Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
>Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
>Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
>Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

It makes a huge difference "nigga"
>>
>>25910716
EWWWWW WHAT THE FUCK AND YOU GUYS SAY VAGINAS ARE BAD
>>
I wish I could stay uncut, but phimosis is a fucking pain man. And stretching doesn't really help in my case, only jewcumcision
>>
>>25924176
you're gay then. just accept it and fuck dudes.better to be yourself and be happy. then buy a rope and hang yourself you queer.
>>
>>25924201
Fembot get out original REEEEEE
>>
>>25924227
You fucking mong, you can have a preputial plasty that is a 15 minute procedure that saves your foreskin, how the hell have you not googled "alternatives to circumcision" when your dick is the most prized part of you body is beyond me.
>>
>>25924112

lol you uncut fags are so dramatic. Cutting off your fingers is no comparison to circumcision. I'm indifferent on the whole thing and it baffles me how niggas on the internet fight about this like it's the right to vote.
>>
>>25924194

The photo on the left shows the complex structures that are damaged/annihilated by circumcision.

In the cleft of the glans, you can see the top part of the frenulum. The frenulum extends into two lines on each side, like the letter Y.

At the left side of the photo on the left, the triangle of mucocutaneous tissue bordered by the frenulum is the frenuluar delta.

And you can see a little of the ridged band emanating from the frenulum.

The image on the right has all those amazing erogenous tissues missing.
>>
>>25924227

Why not find a surgeon who does preputioplasty and talk to him about your situation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjRc3NJo2V8
>>
Cut here, was a loose cut though so when i'm not hard I still have skin covering my dickhead and I can cover my dick head with the skin when I'm hard too. Only thing that when wrong with my cut was a skin bridge but It's never been a problem.
Girls like to play with it.
>>
>>25924282

>lol you uncut fags are so dramatic.

I'm cut.

>Cutting off your fingers is no comparison to circumcision.

It's an analogy.

The foreskin is functional erogenous tissue. It's an integral part of the penis.
>>
>>25915736
>brothers
no my brothers penis is 4 inches bigger than mine
>>
>>25924282
How is having the most sensitive part of your penis being dramatic?

see

>>25924194
and
>>25924297
>>
>>25924231
I never said that I ever slept with girls...
>>
>>25924194

Ok so the only real benefit is better orgasms? And what else? That's all I see people arguing about in here.
>>
>>25924404
>onIy
>>
>>25924169
well its true you're right, it's a natural thing, why would it be there if it wasn't there to serve a purpose. it's like getting rid of your toenails or something and saying well its easier i dont need to cut them or clean them now, p retarded logic. but whatever, these sort of threads must suck if you are in fact circumcised, maybe its not that bad who knows but being reminded of something you cant change is pretty harsh i suppose its best not to think about it.
>>
>>25924404

It's not just better orgasms. Having the frenulum, delta, and ridged band make sex more pleasurable *before* the climax.

You can ride the waves of pleasure by stimulating the ridged band, the delta, and the frenulum.

You have more erogenous tissue to work with and a wider array of sensations, not just a better orgasm.

The foreskin tissues contain loads of nerve endings--and not just regular FNEs (free nerve endings), but lots of complex, specialized sensual nerve endings.
>>
>>25924436

That's not really answering anything. What is different besides not needing lotion/lube and cumming harder?
>>
>>25924444

I don't think it's good not to think about it if you're cut and hate it. I tried that and it didn't help--in fact it made it worse.

What helped was learning about what had been taken from me, educating others, and trying to put a stop to this shit by raising awareness.

Btw, Are you a cyclist? Because those are some nice quads.
>>
My foreskin completely covers my head even when erect, but I can still pull it back with ease. It's pretty ugly desu.
I had phimosis as a kid but I just kept tugging until the skin tore a bit. I probably lost some sensitivity from that.
>>
>>25924474

It doesn't make me live longer or anything like that? Is that it?
>>
uncut. i can't thank my parents enough for that decision.
>>
>>25924543
yeah sex just feels a lot better for both you and the girl. it doesn't affect lifespan.
>>
>>25921635
girls actually love uncut dicks. yes, here in the US. i know you have to rationalize what happened to you, but you'll grow to accept the truth eventually. hopefully, you won't mutilate your son when it comes time, and at the very least make it his choice.
>>
>>25924499
yeah i was going to say at least you're trying to warn people i suppose, better than the denialists
>>
>>25924282
>>Cutting off your fingers is no comparison to circumcision.
>actually being retarded enough to take this literally
>>
File: SpiderHuh.png (69 KB, 215x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SpiderHuh.png
69 KB, 215x240
>>25924734

> Calling circumcision a human rights violation because it doesn't feel as good when you touch yourself

> Actually being retarded enough to believe this
>>
>>25924825

Female circumcision, even in its symbolic, non-mutilating forms is considered a human rights violation.

It's considered a human rights violation to prick a girl's genitals with a sterilized needle.
>>
>>25924825
>actually being retarded enough to think that unwilling removal of part of your body isn't a human rights violation
>>
>>25925005

>inb4 he or someone else likens circumcision to haircuts
Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 51
Thread DB ID: 444729



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.