[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post something you learned today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 711947[1].jpg (85KB, 622x415px) Image search: [Google]
711947[1].jpg
85KB, 622x415px
You are now aware of how terrifying Orca skeletons are.
>>
That whole new planet thing is cool.
>>
>>25910677
Orca sceletons are very spooky that is what i learn today
>>
American culture is toxic and immigrants to this country start to develop psychiatric disorders at rates double those in their former countries when they settle here, the rates also get higher with each successive generation.
>>
You can rear silkworms with either mulberry leaves or the more common "Osage Orange"
>>
>>25910793
Why would you want silkworms
>>
there's the abrahamic religion of samaritans and samaritan high priesthood could be the longest running line of religious office.
>>
>>25910826
To make silk.
Silk is excellent as a source of paper or cloth.
>>
>>25910924
I feel immensely stupid for asking this question now.
>>
>>25910677
I learned there is an owl that collects dung to eat the dung beetles that come after it
>>
Mexican girls have forward facing vaginas
>>
>>25910706
Yeah "planet nine"
>>
>>25910974
Yeah I'mma need some sauce here
>>
>>25910950
You watched that nature thing too? I learned there are monkeys that steal things from people in exchange for ransom.
>>
>>25910767

American culture is fine. The ayyliens are just too weak. Not many people have what it takes to be a real American. I hope all the pussy ass darkies kill themselves.
>>
>>25910974
any race can have any kind of vagina you fucktard, i live in the border and mexican girls come in all shapes and forms
>>
>>25910937
Don't feel stupid.
Tapeworms don't make tape, do they?
>>
>>25911056

Border shits aren't real Mexicans though.
>>
>>25911071

What about ringworms?
>>
>>25911087
They aren't actually worms.
>>
>>25911051
American citizens have some of the highest rates of psychiatric problems in the world. We're also the most medicated people in the world.

American culture has a measurable negative impact on mental health.
>>
>>25911076
you mean, people born and raised in the mexican side of the border are not real mexicans?, or daughters of recent migrants are not real mexicans?, your logic has some flaws m8
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 400x400px)
image.jpg
117KB, 400x400px
>>25911238
My oh my what do we have here?
>>
>>25911087
>We have opened a can of worms here
>>
>>25911201
>We're also the most medicated people in the world
that's mostly because of big pharma
america is the largest consumer of illegal and legal drugs
pill companies pay doctors to be lenient on diagnoses to push pills
>>
>>25911201
>American culture has a measurable negative impact on mental health.

Or maybe they're stressed out over moving to a completely different place to the one they've known all their life. After all stress tends to reveal psychiatric problems that were already in a person, not cheeseburgers and FOX news.
>>
>>25911696
>Or maybe they're stressed out over moving to a completely different place to the one they've known all their life.

Its not just immigrants who suffer alarming levels of psychological distress, its that their rates rise to levels similar of natural born Americans after being inculcated into the culture. Americans already suffer from some of the highest levels of psychological disorders and drug abuse of any country in the world.

STATISTICALLY, coming to America GREATLY INCREASES your chances of manifesting depression, anxiety and drug abuse.

American culture is quite literally toxic to your health.
>>
I learned that algae aren't plants and that fungus is more closely related to animals than plants.
>>
what nature show is everyone talking about?
>>
>>25910677
Orcas are called Killer Whales for a reason.
They will fucking maim humans if you are near them.

They are very dangerous animals.
>>
>>25911098
I learned today that ringworm is actually fungi
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.