[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being Chad a living hell?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Eat Shit And Die #216.jpg (827KB, 650x2130px) Image search: [Google]
Eat Shit And Die #216.jpg
827KB, 650x2130px
Is this what being Chad is like? Or is Burly Guy more of a Normie that wishes he could be Chad? Because it seems like Chad types live a vapid, unfulfilled life, just like us robots, but with more meaningless loveless sex and money.
>>
Most people have their personal tragedies, it's not a robot or normie thing.
Disease is kind of an equalizer, even mental diseases like clinical depression- there are plenty of Chads and Stacies who go out fuck and get money and are universally loved but they want to, and sometimes they do blow their brains out because of a few misplaced wires.
>>
>>25910438
So life is shit whether you are Chad or Robot?
>>
Chads lead adventurous lives while robots sit on computers all day too afraid to leave their rooms.
>>
>>25910583
But does adventure really make him happy? Or is his life still empty and unfulfilled?
>>
>>25910538
Well, you'll probably watch your parents die.
That's a universal shitty experience.
Or they watch you die or find out you've died, and have ten times that shitty experience.
I've lost someone who was basically my whole life, the reason I did basically anything, and really life isn't entirely shitty.

If a normie's life was charted I'd think they'd hit lows as bad or worse than your standard robot, they'd just have an average rate of higher happiness.
>>
>>25910626
It's not just about parents dying. All the girls he had sex with didn't love him, he wakes up every day sick to his stomach from alcohol and hating himself. Is this really Chad?
>>
>>25910617
yes it does. and people keep in mind for al we know happiness is a meme. I have never felt "happy" for a long period of time.. the only thing close to happines we are going to find is nostalgia
>>
What comic is that? Stupid fucking robot with the muting dkahesnan
>>
>>25910583
It's not that we are afraid, it's just that there's nothing out there for us.
>>
>>25910721
Exept Girls do really fall in love with them!? That is the fun part, girls do want to have sex with them but they also love him. Because someone is chad it doesnt mean women are not capeble to love them.

it is not like chad is shorter then those women cause only in that case women cant fall in love with you.
>>
>>25910783
It's Eat Shit And Die by Akimbo Comics. Read the filename, bro. The older comics still hold up, but the newer ones get even more up their ass and confusing walls of text than it was to begin with. Also, it got stupid when he tried to introduce a plot instead of single story comics.

>>25910765
So even Chad Thundercock is dead inside. Happiness is a myth. Just as I suspected.
>>
>>25910721
>All the girls he had sex with didn't love him, he wakes up every day sick to his stomach from alcohol and hating himself. Is this really Chad?
Oh, all that.
Yeah.
That's how my Chad brother lives.
Usually they only suffer about 30 minutes of self awareness at a time before they distract themselves with work or more hedonism though.
>>
>>25910808
>Thinking shortness is lovability
Yeah, Napoleonic Syndrome Man, keep blaming everything on your height. It's totally not your personality that makes you unlovable.
>>
File: 32412345.jpg (37KB, 899x835px) Image search: [Google]
32412345.jpg
37KB, 899x835px
>tfw actually happy
>>
>>25910380
Self-awareness is the enemy of a Chad. If you have to calculate your actions to be alpha, you're not a true Chad. The ideal life is to live as an alpha free from any introspection or doubt, riding a wave of bravado and confidence from the cradle to the grave.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.