[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets get a robot chat thread going. I'm pretty bored and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: comfyfrogeatingsoup.png (302KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
comfyfrogeatingsoup.png
302KB, 828x1403px
Lets get a robot chat thread going. I'm pretty bored and could use some conversation.

What are you up to right now? Me? I'm just sitting here eating a nice warm bowl of Mayonnaise Soup. How was your day?
>>
>>25907638
What's with the new mayo soup meme? Is it actually a food people eat?
>>
>>25907703

Yeah, it goes especially good with saltine crackers. it is a southern delicacy. it is fucking delicious.
>>
File: 124312.gif (281KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
124312.gif
281KB, 500x281px
>>25907638
I was going to get back on my quest to be /fit/ today since I've been lazy during the holidays. But I slept on my neck weird last night so I had to put it off to tomorrow.
Currently cruising 4chan at maximum velocity
>>
>>25907638
Can you give me the recipe for that
>mfw family is full of rich proper city fags
>>
>>25907965

Sure!

>1 cup whichever mayonnaise you prefer. Make sure it isn't whipped dressing or miracle whip
>Half a stick of butter
>Season to taste using Hot sauce for a hotter soup or worchestershire sauce for a tangier soup.

Tinker with the recipe a bit. I like to make it the simple traditional way.
>>
File: 1453179788772.jpg (107KB, 1017x569px) Image search: [Google]
1453179788772.jpg
107KB, 1017x569px
>>25908061
d-do you just...eat it?
>>
>>25907638
One of my only friends from HS has passed away. It fucking burns, man.
>>
>>25908143

Well, yeah...its soup. kek
>>
>>25907829
huh, cool. I had no idea.
>>
>>25907638
>Mayonnaise Soup

What in gods name
>>
My weed dealer fell through so I'm sitting here sipping my first 4loko of the night ready to get too drunk to care about not having weed.

life is good. i go to school for free and i'm near the top of my class doing what i like. i'm only on /r9k/ because my knee hurts really bad so i haven't been working out, so i don't really wanna look /fit/ in the face right now. but i'm having a good time.

i really want some good podcasts to fall asleep to. i was listening to common filth radio yesterday but i couldn't get past the homophobia, i liked the setup though and the no-bs format of just talking about social issues with some laughs. can anyone rec me some good podcasts like that to fall asleep to? just not as homophobic/racist as common filth even though that guy is pretty based for a racist. i don't jive with racists though he needs to let go of european pride and face the melting pot reality we live in today because black chicks and traps are p. hot.
>>
File: 1453324954190.png (690KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453324954190.png
690KB, 848x1080px
>>25908756
The Bailey Jay show
>>
>>25907638
>Mayonnaise Soup

Are you the god of white people? Sent from on high to lead us to the promised land? A ski resort with fresh mayo on tap?
>>
dimwitted frog poster
>>
>>25908061
Sounds legit OP. Gonna eat it tommorrow while I study for my exams. College is a huge bitch ain't it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.