[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get introduced to a freshman girl in november/2015 at campus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: FUG.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FUG.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>get introduced to a freshman girl in november/2015 at campus by a friend
>we exchange contacts on FB and from then on only talk through it because of conflicting schedules
>I ask her a chance to go out to the movies
>"I'm too confused atm, let's be friends"
>she was into another friend of mine who didn't give two shits about her and I was aware
>he tells me to go for it, saying we "fit together"
>I tell her I don't want her friendship

>three days later
>she talks to me as if nothing happened
>I take a fuckton of time to answer
>she notices
>starts giving signals
>"my notebook has your perfume in it, did you hug it thinking it was me?"
>"if you sleep better at night thinking like that, whatever floats your boat"
>says she didn't give me a shot because I live far away (40 fucking minutes) and she is confused
>pretend I don't give a fuck
>she asks me what I thought about her lips
>thought of saying "only problem I got with them is that they never touched mine", decided against it

>christmas/2015
>she sends "merry christmas, sweetie" with an emoji of a couple kissing with a heart above them
>couple days later she complains I don't give her attention unless she is the only person available
>tell her I didn't know she cared so much for my attention
>she stops talking to me

>new year's eve, decided to talk to her
>midnight, she sends "happy new year, my love"
>OH SHIT

>three days later
>"a friend of mine from high school is back, I will give him a chance"
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>"are you trying to make me jealous or are you really that low?"
>"I told you we were only friends, I didn't elude you from day one, I let clear I don't want anything more than a friendship"
>tell her not to look for me anymore
>delete her from FB and block all contacts we had
>>
>two weeks without a message
>talk to friends
>the one she was into said she called him love too
>the other said the guy from high school asked her to be his girlfriend, she denied
>turns out the guy also didn't have much time for her and she dropped him

Welp. I never asked for this.

Was I really THAT dumb, or the mixed signals would have gotten some of you as well? Also, what else, besides everything, I did wrong to fuck up things so royally?
>>
File: 1FfITYG.jpg (271KB, 640x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1FfITYG.jpg
271KB, 640x1006px
>>25905622

Chequed. You're an orbiter breh. Move on, there is another one out there for you, just keep trying.
>>
File: 136491986362.jpg (27KB, 524x469px) Image search: [Google]
136491986362.jpg
27KB, 524x469px
>>25906058
I liked talking to her so much. Every day I would wake up with a "good morning" from her.

It hurts, man. But you are right. I should just forget about her and move on.
>>
id disagree with the orbiter classification. she made it pretty clear she was interested in you.
>>
>>25906277
Seemed to me she was playing the field, or at least trying to. Just drop her OP. You're in fucking college. Girls are easy to come by.
>>
File: 1392251352377.jpg (132KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392251352377.jpg
132KB, 425x500px
>>25906235

Yea, unfortunately you have too. We've all been there man. I can't fucking count how many times chicks have pulled this bullshit with me, and I had to learn the hard way many times.

Eventually, one will come around and you won't believe she's real, becuase she'll act just like this one, but she'll actually mean it. It's impossible to tell the difference, you just cycle through heart breaks until it works. Welcomd to life as a dude.
>>
Yep, this is so typical

As soon as you stop giving them attention they string you along, making you think you have a shot until you come crawling back. It's a vicious cycle OP, there's really no way out

The only thing I think that may work is the next time she starts getting flirtatious, drop a hint that you have a girlfriend now.
>>
>>25906277

Women just do that for attention. They feign attraction for validation until the dude they'll actually spread their legs for sends them a text.
>>
>>25905622
>midnight, she sends "happy new year, my love"

I don't get it. Why did you continue to feign disinterest past this point? She gave you an opening..
>>
>>25905637
>>25905622

You didn't fuck anything up. She did. You dodged a bullet. Congrats.
>>
>>25906395

Women just say stupid shit like this to get your hopes up. Makes them feel good about themselves. He posted that she said the same thing to another dude.
>>
>>25906395
>months of headgames
>DUDE SHE GAVE YOU AN OPENING
lol no
>>
>>25906439
>>25906448
hmmm so if he asked to meet up at that point instead of waiting 3 days, she would say no again?

i feel like he cut the bullshit by cutting contact, then she realized how much his attention meant and she was the one crawling back?
>>
>>25906663
>i feel like he cut the bullshit by cutting contact, then she realized how much his attention meant and she was the one crawling back?
Not how it works. It was a revenge game for her. She still doesn't care about him.
>>
>>25905637
>turns out the guy also didn't have much time for her and she dropped him

sounds like you dun didn't goof, seems needy as fuck. She might have wanted a relationship more for the company than for you
>>
>>25906663
>then she realized how much his attention meant and she was the one crawling back

This is what I hoped. But like >>25906689 said,
>It was a revenge game for her

That was pretty much it, from what I can tell. She was just stringing me along the whole time.
>>
>>25905622
Something very similar happened to me OP. Mine just ended much worse, because I decided to give her a shot. I remained a kissless virgin, only more bitter. You dodged a bullet OP. Never fall for someone who has to "think about it" or is confused, or just likes you as a friend. If a woman wants you, she has the initiative.
>>
File: 6a9.jpg (198KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
6a9.jpg
198KB, 600x900px
>>25906663

She never gave an opening, she was flirting with the idea that it gave him hope, and she loves that power she has over men. It didn't matter what he said or did.
>>
>>25906746
>She might have wanted a relationship more for the company than for you

Honestly? I think it was the same for me. For the sake of having someone, not mattering who she was.

I was noticing her since the beginning of the year, never had the balls to talk to her, and when it happened that a friend of mine befriended her, I took it as fate trying to trick me.
>>
>>25906395
No. The only moment you can really be sure a woman wants you is when she physically expresses it. As in kisses you/blows you/fucks you. Even then, they sometimes do that for attention. OP did fine.
>>
>>25906786
The funny thing is that she isn't even THAT attractive or anything, there were lots of more attractive and interesting girls in her class, but I "chose" her for some fuck-knows reason.
>>
>>25906829
I know it hurts OP. Move on. Women are shit. The faster you understand this, the less you'll suffer. You'll be a bitter depressed virgin, but that's better than being a bitter depressed cuck paying alimony. Or a bitter depressed cuck trapped in a failing but never ending marriage.
>>
>Girl and I hit it off well
>flirty and stuff, even talk on the phone
>she's coming onto ME
>she's super clingy says she wants more commitment from me
>okay I guess
We arent dating but its still there
>she sends me nudes
>she doesn't respond to my texts on day
>she responds like all casual
>mentions she has a boyfriend now like nothing ever fucking happened
>I still text her even though I am pissed/sad but I don't show it
>I make a joke about her boyfriend and she flips shit saying I should fuck off and that I'M selfish etc...
Girls literally have no empathy she led me along so much and then justified it because we werent officially dating
>>
>>25906884
I suppose, yes. In the end, I'm probably better off without her.

Like I said, it hurts, but it will heal faster than if I was with her and she done fucked up with me by cheating or some other shit.
>>
File: T09M4s9.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
T09M4s9.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>25906826

Funny you say that, I recently took a girl out I met at the gym, kissed her on the first date. Went out two more times, fucked her on the fourth date, she stayed the night. Next day she tells me she doesn't want a relationship and likes being single. I don't fucking get it.

>>25906829

Sometimes a certain girl just does it for ya. The most pretty girls I've seen have been far from the typical hot girl. Or maybe she was on your level and you thought it was realistic, so it hurts when she rejects you. Shit happens friend.
>>
ITT:

Normie fucking shits
>>
>>25907071
Yeah it seems Chad has made his way to /r9k/ just to bully us further with his stories of female interaction.
>>
This is why you act fast. If you want to date a girl do so within a month or less of meeting her. Otherwise keep contact to an absolute minimum.
>>
>>25906944

Empathy, honor, virtue, loyalty, bravery, courage, these are all male concepts. Never, ever, expect a woman to understand this.
>>
>>25907071
>>25907124

Easy now boys, 4chan isn't your secret little club for shut-ins. We all can share feels different than 'get off my board if you've ever made eye contact with a female'.
>>
>>25906235

Same thing happened to me man. Girl tried to string me along even after I told her just being friends wasn't going to work. She managed to pull me back one more time, but by the end of the night I decided to man the fuck up and cut her off for good. Had to be kind of a dick but whatever.

It was inevitable man, shit happens to the best of us. Keep trying and eventually you will find a decent girl.
>>
>>25907235

The gravity is strong with some bitches.
>>
>>25907130
I DID act fast, within the first week, actually.

She complained that one of the reasons why she didn't give me a chance was because we had only known ourselves for 5 days. I told her: "five days, five months, five years, it doesn't matter. I only asked you out for the movies".

>>25907235
Thanks, man. All of you, actually.

I really needed to hear this from someone. All this time I thought I was the wrong one of the story. Good to know I tried my "best" and that it didn't work because of factors I most likely could not have changed, or were far from my reach.
>>
>>25907315
>"five days, five months, five years, it doesn't matter. I only asked you out for the movies".

kek. if i ever find myself being told the same thing by some bitch imma say this
>>
>>25907302

No shit. It had to happen to me with two different bitches to wisen the fuck up. Not gonna happen again I swear to fucking god. Being in that kind of situation just screws people up real bad.
>>
>>25907540
W-was it actually good?

Also, when she was telling me why she didn't give me a shot, she said she "regretted" it. For some reason I decided to still play the "I couldn't care less game".
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.