[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2008 >4chan is libertarians who like to make racist jokes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 25

File: pol.png (705KB, 686x676px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
705KB, 686x676px
>4chan is libertarians who like to make racist jokes

>4chan is now full of Republicans from /pol/ who watch Fox News, fuck their cousins, wear sunglasses and a cowboy hat, have sunburnt necks, have a gun rack with a gun rack on it, live in a trailer park in a swamp, worship Christ, read the Bible every night, go to church every day, shoot niggers for target practice, refer to the civil rights movement as "trouble ahead" in their state's textbooks, and think Bibleman should be compulsory viewing for all schoolchildren.
What happened?
>>
>>25905158
I think 4chan was pretending at first, but after a while they just ended up becoming right wing for serious
I went through a right wing phase like 2 years ago as well because of this site
I'm glad I got over it because it made me unbearable, and even lost a potential good friend over it...
>>
>>25905158
It's just edgy contrarianism man, pure and simple.
>>
>>25905158
people took the bait, soon racist threads dominated because they were bumped the most, racist newcomers stayed when usually they would be bored with the libertarians discussing economics, soon the libertarians became bored with all the bait and left

the same thing is happening here with all the femposting and normies
>>
Because leftism has gone completely fucking crazy? Do you even read the news?
>>
>>25905158
OH NO! THEY HAVE GUN RACKS ON GUN RACKS! WE NEED TO STOP THOSE MONSTERS! SO SCAWY!
fuck off back to the site that tumbles
>>
fuck off with this stale copypasta you nignog.
>>
>>25905257
>>25905158
This. Most of the users on 4chan are braindead and we're no different from any other gathering of people in that the dumb and underage are going to circle jerk whatever is contarian at the time
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 533x600px
>>25905158
>being a hothead
>being an anti-anime fag
>being anti-sad frog/wojak
>wahhh Trump
>wahhh South Park
I can only imagine the cuckold that made that image. Probably looks like pic related
The Cuck is immunized against all dangers. one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, beta, it all runs off him like cum off his wife. But call him a Cuck and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."
>>
>tfw still a libertarian that makes racist jokes

SJWs and /pol/ are basically the same thing to me
>>
>>25905473
I cant tell if this is a joke which is the worse part
>>
hey man, leave Bane out of this
>>
>>25905534
I don't get your mentality. /pol/ doesn't care if you make racist jokes, SJWs want to ban them. /pol/ is just an image-board, SJW basically run the world. How are SJWs not way worse?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
>Europeans are going to have to explain to the kids 2 generations from now why they let Muslims rape their women
>>
>>25905158
From the way you described it, it only changed for the better, Demofag.
>>
>>25905158
I actually do hate nazis and confederate fanboys but that doesn't mean I'm a SJW

Doomsday liberalism is just as bad as doomsday conservatardism

A true beta robot would simply just be indifferent to others unless they're harming innocents
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/starterpacks/comments/3zs6kb/the_i_call_people_cucks_on_the_internet_starter/?
>this is the origin of the image
Look at all those cucks lmao
>lol u just insecure
>/pol/ is le devil
>being a cuck doesn't make you less masculine
>>
>>25905158
I legitimately believe there is a jewish conspiracy to undermine western society and the holocaust was just wartime propoganda

That said I don't think the jews deserve to be killed or that hitler did nothing wrong, gassings or not the third reich was a brutal dictatorship and many jews did die by being subjected to slave labor in brutal conditions
>>
>>25905604
>SJW basically run the world
They like to think they do, but they're more of a symptom rather than a cause.
>>
>>25905158
Why did they have to drag Wojak into this?

Seems fitting for his fate though.
>>
>>25905604
I mean /pol/ as in their ideology, not the literal board.
/pol/ is bent on suppressing anything they deem to be degenerate. They are the opposite side of the same coin.
>>
>>25905614
If white Europeans have any descendants 2 generations from now they'll be 3/4 muslim rape babies.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with watching another man pleasure your wife.
>>
>>25905627
Why do you care so much tripfag?
Are you insecure?
>>
File: 1445837154225.jpg (183KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
1445837154225.jpg
183KB, 1024x887px
>>25905676
>>25905534
I hate to post this but I'm going to have to
>>
>>25905158
>bane

Is this hothead propaganda?
>>
My sentiments exactly OP
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 536x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 536x373px
>>25905736
Not at all, friend.
>mfw there are people unironically defending cuckoldry and numales
>>
>>25905158
the jokers got the kids and normies to come and left
>>
>>25905737
This makes zero sense at all.

This is projecting with hemorrhoids and autism.

Give me one reason why this makes any sense at all? What does bitchy feminism have to do with this? Why do you have to like /pol/ to now a SJW? Literally give me one non autistic answer not fueled on memes and shitty cartoons created by directness 30 year olds wasting their lives arguing with some stupid dykes in a endless mindless irrational "Internet war"
>>
>>25905737
I guess I'm a caricature. The sexism doesn't really concern me quite as much though, I am on /r9k/ after all.
>>
karl marx was right all along
>>
>>25905796
oi stop making me look mad, I'm cool with criticism
>>
>>You did this you fucking faggot. An hero is the only way out of this meme hell.
>>
>>25905836
This is good original content
>>
>>25905158

It's simple. The Anonymous movement attracted a shitload of complete morons who took everything said here at face value and have shit posted their way to dominating the boards.
>>
>>25905836
>karl marx was right all along
This isn't you laugh you lose anon
>>
What are the things 4chan actually cares about politically?

>internet freedom
>anti-government surveillance
>anti government-corporate collusion fucking over the ordinary guy
>anti distant wars waged for dubious or obscure reasons

Given the last two president's track record on these issues its easy to see a backlash against Obama for the very same reasons as Bush. A fair portion of 4chan sees that both sides of the political aisle generally support advancing corporate interests and aggrandizing government power at the expense of citizens.

The people who unironically call themselves republican are just lemming contrarians who can't think for themselves, deluding themselves in the idea that the republicans will "FIX" all the things they dislike about the democrats. They're the reason the Red/Blue dichotomy works so well for the multi-national corporations who throw money at both sides. No matter which side wins, they still get their voices heard and the avenues for any kind of alternative representation are slammed shut.
>>
>2008
>4chan is libertarians who like to make racist jokes

Absolute nonsense and you know it, you're constantly shilling this thread all the time, and if you bring Al Turner up again it was done for shits and giggles as he was a massive lolcow not because he was rayciss.

The only thing that's changed is that people are waking up to the nonsense that is 2016 and are sick of it.
>>
Honestly, I cannot tell the difference between someone who is joking and someone who is serious on the internet any more.

Some things are a joke for so long that when new people here read it, they take it seriously. And eventually that joke becomes their opinion.
>>
Who /centrist/ here?
>>
>>25905947
pretty much this, I would vote for someone that opposed those even if he opposed the rest of my politics
>>
>>25906001
Hal Turner* Fucking almost forgot that bastards name it was so long ago.
>>
>>25905158
source for those cuties in the lower right?
>>
>trend starts on twitter/tumblr
>now its on 4chan
>on 4chan they missed the whole point and its not funny at all

And people make fun of reddit for "stealing content" and liking normie maymays
>>
>>25906057
ExampIes?
>>
>>25905947
i would like a social democrat like Sanders to win, because neoliberalism would force me into a toxic society and make me even more of an anxious wreck, or leave me completely destitute because i couldn't keep up with the demands of the status quo

a social democracy would allow me to isolate myself and work on things that I personally find fulfilling and productive, and associate with the few people i'm comfortable with, and keep the internet free. it's insane that much of them would rather keep neoliberalism going.
>>
>>25906005
so you're voting for HIllary?
>>
>>25906057
Missed the point of what
>>
>>25905847
>oi

stop
>>
>>25906107
Lol god no
little bit conservative i guess but pretty much in the center, kind of libertarian
>>
>>25905158
4chan has increased popularity so more people are coming who don't critically think. Anyone who thinks that a major candidate can be redpilled is retarded.

Add to this the obvious shilling, election season, and ignorant foreigners who comment on American matters, /pol/ us intolerable for me at this point
>>
File: 7l99e7zpttlhpzt9.jpg (17KB, 289x336px) Image search: [Google]
7l99e7zpttlhpzt9.jpg
17KB, 289x336px
>>25906504
>ignorant foreigners who comment on American matters
reporting in
>>
>>25906504
>ignorant foreigners who comment on American matters

Wew lad, this grinds my gears
>>
File: nazi emma watson.jpg (40KB, 463x520px) Image search: [Google]
nazi emma watson.jpg
40KB, 463x520px
>>25905158
Honestly, the minorities starting getting rowdy.

The whites got rustled. This is our defensive position.
>>
File: ExtistentialistPepe.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ExtistentialistPepe.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>>25905158
you realize /pol/'s userbase didn't change right?

its literally all the same people

the world is what changed f a m
>>
>>25906578
>f a m
surely you mean senpai, senpai.
>>
>>25905158
Tbh i only act right-wing as shit to piss of feminists.
I dont know enough about politics to have an opinion
>>
>>25906611
I've seen a lot of people begin to resort to that. It's worth some rustled Jimmies to get a couple keks in.
>>
>>25905232
Poe's law in full effect

It's sad, really
>>
>>25906578
Literally every other thread is trump shilling. User base is much different. Too much of a circle jerk
>>
>>25906563
Based Sven and Aussie
>>
>>25905737
False dichotomy friend
/pol/ loves it
Just because you aren't /pol/, it doesn't mean you're tumblr
>>
File: il_570xN.809993148_du0c[1].jpg (44KB, 570x425px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.809993148_du0c[1].jpg
44KB, 570x425px
Mods, shut this thread down.

NOW!
>>
I agree with a lot of right wing ideas, always have. And I love to get under the skin of liberals and their pets gays, minorities etc. who think they are protected.

Most people here feel the same; sick of all the liberal shite that's brewing.
>>
>>25905158
there is no one on this website that likes every single one of the things in your image

>i have been on 4chan for 8 years
>i have a grasp of how this website works

neither of these are you, OP you are a shit liar
>>
>>25905232
>i dont think critically about things, i value my social place too much for that. however this also results in me being impressionable

dude you are a faggot :^)
>>
>>25905158
>Bibleman

Nigga have you watched bibleman?

Saw an infomercial for that shit when I was like ten. Looked it up a year or two ago.

They have an episode where the villain transports some kids into a realm where god doesn't exist. The CGI is so horrible that it's just 2 straight minutes of a couple of kids staring blankly into nothing while 2.5D ice cream cones and still pictures of dogs pass by them and shit. It's supposed to be cute I guess but it's fucking horrifying, that shit would give me nightmares as a child.

there needs to be a bibleman drinking game
>>
>>25906965

Most of the Trump supporters on 4chan are people that started off as blue-pilled liberals thinking Obama was hot shit, and then over time they became libertarians and eventually conservatives. The biggest stimulus for this sudden change is SJWs having an actual impact in the real world. 4-8 years ago it was just people shitposting on tumblr, but now we have nations that are literally being destroyed from within by mass migration and "tolerance." The userbase hasn't taken on right-wingers from the outside, the userbase morphed into what it is today.
>>
>What happened?
The political spectrum changed. The left gained a radical internet presence, and that pushed moderates further to the right. The very meanings of left and right are different than what they were ten years ago.

>4chan is now full of Republicans from /pol/ who watch Fox News, fuck their cousins, wear sunglasses and a cowboy hat, have sunburnt necks, have a gun rack with a gun rack on it, live in a trailer park in a swamp, worship Christ, read the Bible every night, go to church every day, shoot niggers for target practice, refer to the civil rights movement as "trouble ahead" in their state's textbooks, and think Bibleman should be compulsory viewing for all schoolchildren.
/pol/ thinks of themselves more as fascist blackshirts than republican cowboys.
>>
>>25906965

>>25907165
There's certainly some truth to this. I really hope "empathy" becomes a dirty word at some point in the near future.
>>
>>25907165
>Most of the Trump supporters on 4chan are people that started off as blue-pilled liberals thinking Obama was hot shit, and then over time they became libertarians and eventually conservatives.

I hate reactionaries.
>>
>>25907165
and how many nations have been destroyed by neoliberalism and globalization?

so, the solution to this is voting for another neoliberal, like Donald Trump?
>>
>>25907288

There wasn't much of a choice. With a two-party system, either you support your enemy with your vote or you fight against them. Taking no action would mean allowing SJWs to further destroy society.

>>25907322
Look at Germany, there are mass rapes going on right now because of all of the new immigrants. While Trump may not be a "true" conservative, there are certainty a few issues he feels strongly about, border security being one of them.
>>
>>25907165
I dont know about "most" /pol/ posters. I usually ignore foreign posters so looking at Americans only, it is really getting intolerable reading on /pol/. It reads like the comments section of a local news website. Ignorant posts about Muslims ruining the US and how Trump is going to save the masses... I dont know. I'm just really bored of going there. It's gotten progressively worse over the years but it's like I liked going somewhere that would talk about fringe topics but it's literally the same posts over and over
>>
>>25907361
while Germany and other European nations have retarded immigration policies, I do think many far-right parties are using these immigrant issues as a scapegoat to gain votes. Of course, when you bring the tiger out of the jungle without domesticating it first, you're going to have some problems. But it's retarded to have this make you swing to the far-right, who would mistreat and/or deport any minority regardless of their actions. I say this as a minority, and I'm not some sort of cuck so I'm not going to support anyone that tries to infringe on my rights as a citizen despite doing nothing wrong.

http://cnqzu.com/library/Politics/Profit%20Over%20People%3B%20Neoliberalism,%20Global%20Order%201888363894.pdf

you need to read this, at least the first few pages, to understand the damages neoliberalism causes
>>
>>25907322
>>25907322
Name a nation that's been destroyed. I keep hearing about these mass rapes on /pol/ but don't see any good souces

And to plays devils advocate for a second, why the fuck would I care what happens to the EU. They are/were involved with efforts to destabilize the middle east including support for certain regimes, equipping Israel, military intervention that left millions dead in Iraq. Can you blame these people for being fucked up and wanting to leave?

Many in the west, especially here in the US have this view like "oh its their fault everything went to shit. They need to just rebuild and move on". These are people who probably never dealt with a crippled public infrastructure
>>
>>25905158
shut up cuck

t. Alt Right Anon
>>
File: asian_tiger_12.jpg (46KB, 765x543px) Image search: [Google]
asian_tiger_12.jpg
46KB, 765x543px
>>25907547
just focusing on your metaphor- tigers can be trained sure, but not domesticated. They are wild animals and have unpredictable temperament. Dogs and cats have been selectively bred for a couple millennia, removing undesirable behavioral traits.
>>
>>25905158
>i can't compete with Juanito to keep my wagecuck job so i need the government to build a wall for me.
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>worship Christ
On what fucking planet
>>
>>25905300
the correct term is roastposting
>>
>>25907547
>who would mistreat and/or deport any minority regardless of their actions

Immigrants as a group have been a problem ever since the war in bosnia in the 90's though. All these arabs are just a fresh new hell.
>>
File: 1453276570918.png (84KB, 1085x779px) Image search: [Google]
1453276570918.png
84KB, 1085x779px
>>25907165
you're wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4v4qpNHwJU
>>
File: 1451530864389.png (139KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1451530864389.png
139KB, 400x388px
>>25907361
Maybe Trump would be more attractive to me if he had better more reasonable plans and didn't treat the general population like children. I don't entirely disagree with him as more left-leaning, but I feel like he tends to focus more on just being relevant and interesting enough for braindead people than actually laying out facts.

>"haha me on snl xddd singing the drake song! xd hip cool president!"
>saying edgy shit like "i never said rand is ugly but i could harharhar"
>"we gotta ban the muslims cause we gotta figure a thing out"
>"i'll just make mexico pay man, i know how to build, i build stuff"
>"we gotta shut parts of the internet down! we gotta meet bill gates!" the fuck?
>"putin is a good leader!!!" *quickly checking his phone to see how much controversy and articles he spawned*
>"yeah im tots religious...i love j-jaysus?"

But all that gets ignored because he can bark people down on stage and keep a stern looking face when motherfucking O'Reilly even called bullshit on his neo-nazi tweet. I don't hate his ideas but I hate the execution of it and how little trust there is that this guy isn't just more talk and less actions.

And at the end of the day, I'm just not supporting someone who denies climate change. Literally only the United States can be so developed and yet so fucking retarded, though in the case of Trump he might more just have that stance because he doesn't care and doesn't wanna invest in it.
>>
>>25907031
you take it backwards
Just because you aren't tumblr, it doesn't mean you're /pol/

/pol/ has no power outside memes and boards. Tumblrinas can get you fired from your work and be ostracized if they bitch loud enough.
>>
>>25907816

I agree with you mostly, but you have to admit that his strategy of gaining publicity has been extremely effective and well-planned. The media has started to catch on but now that he's the front-runner by a wide margin it's already too late.
>>
>>25905796
It makes sense. SJW like to create false outrages and because of this they invade and corrupt everything they do. If you think /pol/ is as powerful as the SJW (they can boycott award ceremonies, change presumes, impose speech codes, et cetera) You're not seeing the whole picture.
>>
>>25905870
It's called the meepsheep's law, friend. Google it.
>>
>>25907929
>presumes
goddamnit I mean change college syllabus.
>>
Libertarianism is like Eevee. It can evolve into a lot of different things, and it's pretty much inevitable. Nobody keeps the basic Eevee for long when they could have a more robust, aggressive version of the same thing that won't die against a Ratatat (liberalism).

If you use a Values Stone you get paleoconservatism or traditionalism. If you use a National Stone you get /pol/'s pseudo-Nazism or liberal nationalism. If you use a Market Stone you get anarcho capitalism. If your Eevee is mad at you when it levels up, you get reaction or neoreaction. And if you use an Israeli Influence Stone it devolves into neoconservatism. Regardless, you will eventually get sick of sending your Eevee to die against better-equipped authoritarians or hordes of gay communists and level that shit up.
>>
File: 1452449175322.jpg (80KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452449175322.jpg
80KB, 600x800px
>>25905158
Don't read too deeply into 4chan on the whole, especially not from a political standpoint. There's such a broad spectrum of people here that all you're doing is projecting yourself onto an anonymous bulletin board.

I used to think everyone here was entirely left-leaning on all issues except racial and gender equality. After all, it doesn't make sense that a bunch of fuck-up NEETs, trannies, and kv losers would be against a state with financial safety nets and personal freedoms.

It's just always going to be the contrarian voice that's been silenced elsewhere regardless of if it makes sense on the whole. I think it's important to realize the beauty of 4chan as a platform and not worry about the way it "swings."

As a progressive libertarian socialist of sorts, I'm really excited for the day Bernie Sanders gets elected along with a large wave of similar congressman after campaign finance reform gets in full swing. Not because of how the U S A U S A will look, but because of all the weird, 2ch-esque wingnut views I'll get to learn about and appreciate here.
>>
File: 1442976897436.png (44KB, 706x674px) Image search: [Google]
1442976897436.png
44KB, 706x674px
>>25905534
This, to be muy muy honest with yoosa
>>
File: 4d6[1].gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
4d6[1].gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>25908335

I wonder who could be behind this post? I'll only give you one guess.
>>
>>25907629
While I don't think any nations has been outright 'destroyed' by irresponsible immigration, you have to be retarded to not notice the social disruption and law-breaking caused by the unchecked immigrants.
Sweden is going bankrupt. Their government actively covers up the rampant rapes perpetrated by refugees. Even with the institutionalized dishonesty, Sweden is still the rape capital of the first-world per capita.

Germany is starting to see the same issues. The Cologne police department and German Media didn't admit to the New Year's Eve rapes until 4 full days after the fact. This was DESPITE the mass of complaints, reports, and eye witness accounts.

Also, should I bring up the infamous Rotherham Pedophile ring that wasn't exposed until recently, despite being active for nearly a decade?

You just can't deny that the vast majority of islamic immigrants are violent and have a predilection towards sexual crime.

Guess who ignores all this? The left.

/Pol/ might be bandwagoners, but they're right. /Pol/ is always right except when they're wrong. Much Jews did dis, lel
>>
>>25908407
Muh* jews, desu senpai[/spoiler
>>
File: 1374809930992.gif (212KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1374809930992.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>25908335
Privyet Reddit!
>>
File: 1366197905956.jpg (132KB, 900x646px) Image search: [Google]
1366197905956.jpg
132KB, 900x646px
>>25905158
Whoa there, don't go talking shit about Bibleman you madman.
>>
File: pol_in_a_nutshell.jpg (342KB, 1155x852px) Image search: [Google]
pol_in_a_nutshell.jpg
342KB, 1155x852px
>>25908403
>>25908492
NormanOsbornBl0x
>>
File: 1387628634753.png (335KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
1387628634753.png
335KB, 450x488px
>>25908578
Shalom my brother,
Good post
Those evil white racist bigots need to be taught a lesson
>>
>>25905158
This is just the state of the world desu senpai.
Even Reddit is becoming redpilled.
>>
>>25907775
I'm a Bernie guy, but this screenshot made my face fold into itself from cringe.
>>
>>25907775
Trump BTFO

Damn it feels gud to be a /pol/tard
>>
File: Globalcolourlarge.jpg (275KB, 1755x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Globalcolourlarge.jpg
275KB, 1755x1240px
>>25905158
>2008
Have you ever even read 4chan in 2008? It was awful.
>loooong cat is long
>toasting in epic bread
>epic
>rage comics
>infographics
>c-c-c-combobreaker
etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAHv1wIT01o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IqDF7YSCDE
Embarrassing, literally autistic, fedoras
This is you and what you think is so great.
It is more than mere coincidence that the increase in self awareness and improvement of content has come with a change in ideology.

4chan alt-righters
They don't like the amazing atheist, the amazing atheist is a mainstream hack, he probably believes what you believe
They aren't fedoras. They are very well aware of the memes and the negative connotations
They don't like Fox News, except perhaps for a few select parts of it. Fox News would be called "cuckservatives" by the alt right.
They are mostly non religious, but there's a few Christians too
They think Alex Jones is either a fool or a Jewish shill

>fuck their cousins
You must really hate brown people. Whites have some of the lowest rates of inbreeding in the world, more so historically. Map related

>have a gun rack with a gun rack on it
sweet family guy reference.

Your problem is that you don't understand alt-righters, you don't know what they believe and you don't understand their interests.
You think they're McFarlane cartoon characters.
>>
File: 1452458163364.jpg (12KB, 333x347px) Image search: [Google]
1452458163364.jpg
12KB, 333x347px
>thinking the president does anything
>thinking any kind of person who isnt a mongoloid can be represented by one political party

just drama for normies to squabble over and stay distracted now
>>
>>25905947
>The people who unironically call themselves republican are just lemming contrarians who can't think for themselves
4chan alt-righters almost entirely don't call themselves Republican.
They mostly dislike the Republican party.
>>
>>25907707
Mestizos:
- commit more violent crime
- commit more property crime
- are more immoral than whites
- vote to take things from whites
- vote against social freedom
- vote for a bigger state

They also breed more than whites.
The places they make are worse than white places.
They will outbreed and outnumber whites, and they will turn the USA into another Mexico.

>i can't compete with Juanito to keep my wagecuck job so i need the government to build a wall for me.
It's like they want to act in their self interest
>>
>>25910403
>rebel against the republican party by voting for a republican nominee

So you indulge the very same organization you believe to be rotten and self-serving because "this candidate is different, he's going to make a real change"?

Why don't you... I don't know.... NOT support the organized political groups that have monopolized the representative system and routinely work against the will of the people they're ostensibly representing?
>>
>>25905158

>tfw poorfag, racist rednecks from /pol/ really thing that Donald Trump would be a good leader.

Stay uneducated, /pol/fags
>>
>>25909862
Whole middle-east/India is inbred.

Expected
>>
File: post irony.png (122KB, 722x300px) Image search: [Google]
post irony.png
122KB, 722x300px
>>25905232
Alas it is true
>>
>>25905737
Your post is a prime example of tumblr "ENABLER!!!" witch hunting behavior, you prove his point
>>
>>25908335
>will supress different opinions once they dominate a thread/board
False
they'll probably call you a fag and a kike though

>Is unable to accept that others have different opinions
this is false
/pol/ users understand the opinion of others. They went to the same schools you did, were indoctrinated with the same things you were and probably believed what you did for years.
>>
>>25905737
A lot of facists on /pol/ think freedom of speech is bad and think a lot of stuff should be banned.
>>
>>25908403
>>25908492

Yes that, thank you for the examples anon.
>>
File: 1451178934247.png (170KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1451178934247.png
170KB, 500x435px
Who /onthewinningside/ here?
>>
>>25905737
Only a sith deals in absolutes my friend, remember that.
>>
>>25907816
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
>>
>>25905158
8 years of Democrat government.
>>
>>25910701
A group of people whose main coner is demographics support the candidate that addresses those issue. It's quite surprising, isn't it?
>>
>>25911113
*concern
*issues
>>
>>25905158

> implying Recucklicans
They don't want anything to do with us.

> Redneck stereotypes
How many people from 4chan have you actually met?

What happened is that 4chan is contrarian, and always picks the least socially acceptable views.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.