[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like 90% of girls are too good for them? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: k&a.jpg (157KB, 1080x1053px) Image search: [Google]
k&a.jpg
157KB, 1080x1053px
Anyone else feel like 90% of girls are too good for them?

I feel like even if I did get a gf, it would only be a matter of time before she left me for someone better.
>>
Nope, but I feel like 90% of girls think they're better than me, which is all it takes for them to drop me.
>>
>>25904832
It's called hypergamy. She will leave if you show weakness and stop improving. Always be improving, always be a leader, always be powerful and dominant. Never let her walk over her, pass every shit test, and she will fucking love you. Be as high status as possible.
>>
File: 1452136162729.jpg (52KB, 600x977px) Image search: [Google]
1452136162729.jpg
52KB, 600x977px
>>25904853
That's probably the same sense I feel honesty. I think most girls are fully cognizant of the power their vagina gives them. It's guaranteed sexual security. Girls can hop in and out of beds and relationships at will.

Kinda makes me lose all motivation to even get a gf.
>>
>>25904889
>all this for some meat flaps around your dick
I can't believe how beta "alpha" guys are in reality.
In a constant struggle to prove themselves and outdo themselves for the sake of the most pathetic creatures on planet earth.
>>
>>25904933
>All ghetto nigress hoodrats

I don't think you're missing out on much.
>>
>>25904832
Both those women are trash tier to me.

>fat one has no self control and probably doesnt exercise. Too stupid to even dress right. Gross. Thinner girl brings her along for one reason or another.

>Normal weight one probably has some self control, but she probably doesnt exercise. Enough smarts and control to manipulate people to a point. Obvious she's had a bit of a lower class upbringing and prominently displays her tats. The tats are her sour disposition lead me to believe she is probably more than a bit unstable.

r8 my analysis.
>>
>>25904832
Those are a couple of cuties to be honest, family.
>>
>>25904889
What reason could I possibly have to jump through hoops for some whore who is only loyal to my status?
>>
>>25904832
I used to, but over the years my self esteem as really gone up. Not so much because I'm all that great but because other people are so much worse. I'm not perfect- far from it, in fact- but next to most I'm a pretty good partner.
>>
File: this guy.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px)
this guy.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>25904889
Have you ever even talked to a girl? I didn't think so, fucking carl.
>>
>>25905073
It's what women are attracted to, m8. Women are unable to love men the way we as men want to be loved (as in unconditionally, despite our flaws and issues). Women instead love what the man brings to the table. She loves her attraction to you.
I know this is Reddit, but it provides a good explanation about what I'm talking about
https://reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1qb7mi/she_doesnt_love_you/

Also some relevant Rollo
http://therationalmale.com/2011/12/27/women-in-love/
http://therationalmale.com/2012/09/10/men-in-love/
http://therationalmale.com/2012/09/11/of-love-and-war/
>>
>>25904832
the main reason I am KV is because I truly believe no girl is shitty enough to deserve kissing me
>>
>>25905178
Are you going to finish that croissant?
>>
>>25905243
This has made me want to opt out of the game entirely.

Women absolutely aren't worth it.
>>
>>25904832
i think 99% of girls aren't good enough for me

maybe 100%
>>
>>25904832
>Anyone else feel like 90% of girls are too good for them?
more like 99% but yeah. like why would a girl even want to be around me, cant even fathom receiving female attention. so i dont even try, and why would i when there's shitton of better guys going after her that she can choose from
>>
File: 1439250315952.jpg (732KB, 1920x1080px)
1439250315952.jpg
732KB, 1920x1080px
She has to be a 6/10 or below.

for a robot, anything past 6.5/10 you weren't meant to be.

Maybe get away with a 7/10 if she was black or an ethnic minority. Westernized Asians and Latinas don't count.

Pic related.
>>
>>25905719
BIG WHITE COCK
I
G
>>
>>25905800
I mean It's not that big, but I know some real good positions to makeup for it.
>>
>>25905490
Well, that one certainly is.
>>
>>25905386
I do know that feel. Growing up we wanted a girlfriend that'd be like a best friend at the same time, where we wouldn't be afraid to hide anything, including our fears and weaknesses. We would love each other for each other. But this isn't true. Not at all, unfortunately.
>>
>>25904933
That's so mean but at the same time one of the greatest things I've ever read.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>25905719
is that really your gf? if so, more of her
>>
>>25904832
>Girls are too good for me
>Too good
>For me
Hahahaha sure a fucking animal with an ax wound between their legs is to good for me.
>>
>>25904832
You can become your own girlfriend op. You can get rid of that nasty testosterone in your blood and get pumped full of nice estrogen. You can be pretty and cute and feminine. You can smell nice and suck all the chads cocks. All it takes is a little effort and you can be a pretty girl just like you know you've always wanted.
>>
File: Émile_Coué_3.jpg (128KB, 766x982px)
Émile_Coué_3.jpg
128KB, 766x982px
>>25904832
You need to realize that isn't true. You just have no confidence. Most likely you bombard yourself with negative thoughts all day, every day, like I used to. Yes, it sounds cliche, but you need to start thinking positively. The mind is powerful as fuck, you have to train it, otherwise it will destroy you. This is why most people who are depressed, usually get worse no matter how much meds they take, they won't really get better until they change their thoughts. Say something long enough and the mind will eventually absorb it and bounce it right back, negative or positive.

Link related, a technique that helped me out greatly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autosuggestion

Like I said, I know it sounds cliche, but I promise it's not bullshit.
>>
>>25904832

I think I just have a weird perspective. I love women, I think they are so beautiful and lovely and almost otherwordly, and I feel like I could not possibly live up to them. How could a woman possibly like me?
>>
>>25905052

What are you even talking about? The one on the right is super cute.

>That smile
>Perfect length hair
>Those thighs
>Those socks
>Those scraped knees

I'd put a ring on it.
>>
>>25906396
*Terms and conditions may apply
>>
>>25904832
Yes, because I cant hold anyones interest in a conversation for more than a minute or 2
Obviously that says something about me as a person. Ive tried to be interesting, but no matter how much effort I put into it, people put none back in
>>
>>25904832
i think about that sometimes. height-wise i am a manlet, 5'6 so based on that measurement 3/4 of guys beat me in the height department. i'd say looks wise im about a 5-6/10
but it seems like the guys i know who can't even get a job and are addicted to fucking opiates can get gfs and i cant. on top of that, i'm boring as fuck and for some reason i prefer it that way. no girl wants a boring bf but i just can't enjoy making art or music or doing any sort of activity that a girl would see me doing and think 'wow he's interesting'.

all i have going for me is i'm pretty smart.
>>
>>25904889

>>25904889
>improving
how? besides lifting and saving money, how can i improve myself?
>>
Arcanine new anthem

U RE 2 GOOD 4 A SINNER LIKE ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqPczNfNQec&sns=fb
>>
>>25904832
90% of girls aren't too good for you, you just ignore 90% of girls and think the 10% you find attractive are actually 90% of women.
>>
>>25904832
>meet girl
>she is nice to me
>instantly fall in love
>meet other girl
>she is nicer
>fall in love harder
>she knows
>I know she knows
>she is too good for me
>like everyone else but she is especially too good for me
>she leaves
>instantly crushed, I always knew nothing is going to happen, why do I feel like this?
>>
>>25907719
>YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR ME XD
O-Okay then, it's not like I wanted to do anything with you anyway.
>Wasting time and money
>On some Asian spic
>Ever
>>
All I am sure about is that I have autismo levels of standards.

I am a very physically active muscular and lean person, lifting for 11 years now. Most women are inactive and flabby and I just can't get into that. I want an active GF that takes actual pride/care of her body, not pretend pride/fat acceptance shit.
>>
>>25904832
Yeah I feel like every girl who's mildly attractive is out of my league. Plus I was told that women are usually very friendly and it's never a good idea to assume their friendless is attraction or willingness to date you.

I know, I know, you're supposed to risk rejection and blah blah but still. This board, the internet, all the shit I read and hear and all the experience I've had myself has told me that women "aren't worth it". The meaningless platitudes I'm given about why pursuing relationships is worth it in the end are meaningless to me, when I can't help but feel like every girl I meet is either already dating some guy or already has a guy in their sights, and can't be trusted to commit to me at all. If I can't be "That Guy" for her, I don't want to be much of anything in her life at all.
>>
>>25904933
I'm pretty sure these girls are just lashing out at guys who did this to them. Kinda like how most men are upset with the women who broke their hearts more than anything else.
>>
>>25905490
Same here, I'll probably end up alone since I won't settle for just any girl. Unless they're cute, a virgin, and think a lot like me I don't see any point in dating them. I have a low sex drive so I certainly don't need a girl so she can annoy me and spend my money.
>>
>>25906201
and this is why you're still a virgin
>>
>>25907673
You keep making money and you keep lifting. You can never stop. Never. Or she will leave you for a better man.
>>
>>25905243
>she loves her attraction to you

i could argue the same for men honestly

I know you're going to say "but there's outliers, men love fatties/criples/etc." but that works in reverse too. Most men I know including myself fall in love with a girl with some combination of what she brings to the table, AND her attractiveness. And I'd argue it's a bit dumb to try and get with somebody you aren't attracted to at all. My friends never got broken up over a girl who was super ugly; usually she was at least kind of cute.
>>
I'm too good for 100% of 3D whores.
>>
>>25908021
this. i mean it sucks not having a loving gf to cuddle with at night but the hoops i would have to jump through, the act i would have to put on, and the fact that i would just have to completely change myself makes it just seem like too much work. plus, i always hear from people with gf's
>man you're so lucky to be single
>if you're depressed and get a gf you'll just be depressed with a gf
etc

it aint worth it, jacking off is just so comfy
>>
>>25908148
fuck it doesnt even seem worth it.
>>
>>25908197
if any girl showed interest in me she wouldnt have to worry about getting cucked. there's such a tiny chance i could even manage to get with another girl and unless she was just absolutely gorgeous and begging for my cock i wouldn't see any reason to pursue the chase. too much effort
>>
>>25908211
>if you're depressed and get a gf you'll be depressed with a gf

This one is my favorite, alongside any statement that could be interpreted as "when you meet a girl and you two like each other and things start to happen.."

Because that is something that I'm not sure will ever happen. But it's either "you need to be a perfect person or you'll never get a relationship" or it's "if you get in a relationship your life won't be any better".

I go on to tell myself that maybe if I just believed in getting a gf I'd get one some day but even that seems completely foolish when there's always guys better than me, when every girl I meet either has a guy or is eyeing some other guy, when no girl ever loses sleep over me or thinks of me as more than a friend.
>>
>>25908116
>Spot the roasty
I don't want a gf to waste my time or money on, your petty excuse for banter doesn't have any effect on me.
>>
>>25905719
Got anymore of her?
Shes gorgeous anon.
>>
>>25906593
IKR?
I'd still date them.
>>
>>25904832
you're projecting your own securities. If you can imagine that most men are better than you, then you can see your own faults. You shouldn't be concerned what girls think, just concern yourself with what you think about you, and do what it takes so that you can think highly of yourself. Women don't know what they want, but if you're certain, then they'll believe in you.
>>
File: 1426780387168.jpg (143KB, 500x475px)
1426780387168.jpg
143KB, 500x475px
Most women are all flash and veneer, they're basically the human equivalent of looking at someones dolled up facebook profile. It's all about projecting an image and getting people to buy into it, which women as a whole are incredibly proficient at and dedicate a ton of time to. The closer you get to them though the more the bullshit in their story starts to become apparent and the image starts to fall apart, which is where you see notions like "No matter how hot she is, some dude somewhere is tired of her bullshit" show up. They'll still expect the sun and moon from men, but that's almost a separate issue that comes down to immense demand for vagina. But don't assume a bitch is perfect from a distance, it's a show to get people like you that don't know them very well to think exactly that.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.