[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here /notmasculine/? I have some "manly" interests,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1453028473808.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1453028473808.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
Anyone here /notmasculine/?

I have some "manly" interests, but my personality is feminine. I'm not powerful. I'm not dominant, I'm a follower and not a leader. I am quiet, shy, and sensitive, all things that aren't manly and are very unattractive. Remember, opening up to women will kill all attractiveness. Never cry in front of her. I wish I never could cry, but I've cried over the last three days because I've felt like shit.

I'm also not that physically strong (kinda of a fatty, never worked out a day in my life) but I want to change that.

It sucks. Anyone else have these feels?
>>
>>25904819
yep. I don't particularly want to be masculine though, I'd never feel comfortable doing so

I spend a lot of time on my appearance (though I'm not really muscular, more fit/slim), into fashion, very sensitive/emotional, all that stereotypically fem stuff

also found a girl who likes that, and she's on the tomboyish side herself actually
>>
Yes, but I don't consider myself to be girly or a pussy or anything... its just how I am.

I want to be like how Bilbo or Frodo acts, trying to avoid acting like Boromir.
>>
>>25904905
My dream is to find a tomboy qt to fall in love with. I hope it all works out for you m8.

>>25904819
Personally am a feminine guy more so than masculine but I think it's great that we're at least trying to grow our masculine side more. I've been working out and just trying to be more confident in approaching people.

Sensitivity is something I need to work on too.
>>
File: 1452866611605.jpg (41KB, 497x413px) Image search: [Google]
1452866611605.jpg
41KB, 497x413px
I'm like a butch lesbian trapped in a man's body.
>>
>>25904819
yeah, only iv pretended to be someone else for so long i cant even be myself anymore so im double fucked

its the worst feel
>>
I kinda know that feel. I have masculine values and interests but my body is slim and soft and my face is cute. I look younger than I am, sometimes people think I'm underaged too and my voice is soft. I don't look intimidating at all.

It doesn't suck so much for me because I've discovered that it helps when chatting with random girls casually. They're more open to get to know you and don't expect you to be flirty or bold. If you fuck it up they don't expect to see you again anyways and then they forget about you quickly.
>>
>>25904819
I've always been hyper masculine, bro.
>>
>>25904991
>Sensitivity is something I need to work on too.
You're not supposed to be sensitive as a man. Sensitivity is weakness and will dry up any potential girlfriend/sex partner's pussy up until it's the pink version of the goddamn Sahara Desert.
Become redpilled. All women want red pilled men. Chads are just guys who didn't need the red pill because they're natual alphad. It's why people take it, so they can be as close to Chad as possible, until it becomes natural.
>>
>>25904819
Not all people can be alpha. Don't try to be someone you're not, try to be the best you can be. One day you'll meet a girl who will like you for what you are, just look for her she can't find someone she doesn't know even exist.

Also. If you're gay you are the type of guys I like so there's that.
>>
>>25904962
>I want to be like how Bilbo or Frodo acts, trying to avoid acting like Boromir.
Word. Though, to be fair, Boromir just wanted the best for his people.
>>
>>25904819
What did you cry over?
>>
>>25905429
Started college again and have been stressed. Been having some major depression issues for years now but its gotten worse. Mainly because nogf ever and also no friends, so loneliness sucks. Also been reading a bunch of stuff specifically red pill stuff that has rocked my world view, broke my heart and made me even more fearful of women.
Though at least I managed to get out of work for a few days after explaining my situation to my boss. So that's something, I guess.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.