[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Given how young women totally dominate in schools and universities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: kitchenhouseboycookingass.jpg (134KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
kitchenhouseboycookingass.jpg
134KB, 500x385px
Given how young women totally dominate in schools and universities these days and even begin to outearn young men in big cities (and the general trend of our society with feminism and insecure men, etc.)...

...will we eventually experience some sort of "gender role reversal" in which older, dominant women will begin to seek out younger, submissive males with "beta" traits...

...or are we biologically so hard-wired to desire "patriarchal" patterns (with men having to be dominant and both literally, when it comes to height, as well as metaphorically, when it comes to socio-economical status, above women to be most desirable) that we will simply experience even more neuroticism, more anger, confusion, even less stable relationships, less families, less childre, lower birthrates, etc.?

Or will we simply be taken over by Muslims or groups who maintain patriarchal patterns and who will simply outbreed us?
>>
If you want to see our future look @ japan.
>>
>>25904395
Got to say, that's a nice ass. No homo.
>>
>>25904395
Sauce ttttttttttbh
>>
File: 1437581180326.gif (462KB, 260x333px) Image search: [Google]
1437581180326.gif
462KB, 260x333px
I want to be a submissive househusband to a dominant cutie.

Finally I can be cute and innocent like I was always meant to be.
>>
>>25904395
I want the former to happen but the latter is most probable imo

I think our biology holds us back from going full role reversal
>>
>>25904554

I was googling for "gender role reversal" to find a good picture for the thread. But I mostly found either crossdressing transsexualism (very unrealistic, men won't dress like royal 18th century girls) or "classical" femdom stuff with pictures of young white girl's asses in tight latex panties holding a whip behind them (still from a male point of view looking at a nice female butt)

But that one I liked because it really comes off as a "reversal": with the male and his ass being the "object" of the camera.
>>
>>25904525
Japan is cultured and high IQ.

If you want to see the future, look at your local trailer park or ghetto.
>>
>>25904601
the day of the qtboy househusband draws near

pls
>>
>>25904395
>tfw this cultural marxism and societal subversion results in a civil war
>a war predicated on made up problems
>>
I'm a house dad with two young kids. My wife works a job with all women, a bunch of them have husband's doing the same thing. She is seven years older than me. We both are stubborn and will fight. I direct or finances and investments, I fix broken things. Cleaning and cooking shared. Will go back to work when they're school age.

Life is way better with one person not working when the kids are young. Her salary is triple mine so it was an obvious choice. A friend of hers is now dating a guy ten years younger than her.

Seems to be spreading. I know three other couples in similar situations
>>
>>25904395
You're an idiot, look at a list of fields medalists.
>>
>>25904669
Japan is also full of millions of neet otaku faggots and will go extinct if they don't start fucking.
>>
>>25904728
That sounds pretty gr8

how did you meet her? how do you meet older women in general?
>>
No, Japan will happen. Everyone will just masturbate.
>>
>>25904740
Did I say that wasn't likely to happen?

In Japan, sure. Oversocialization, etc.

Here in the Anglosphere, things are headed in a much more violent direction. Less whimper, more bang.
>>
>>25904765
Japan is only possible because it's made up of a single, highly intelligent race, and it's pretty much supported by the US.

In the US, Mexicans are the future. There's no fearmongering here, it's just objectively true looking at birthrates. Anyway, Meixcans tend to be really social and not as autistic as a lot of whites and Asians.
>>
>>25904765
>>25904740
>>25904525

Japan birthrate: 1,41 children/female
Germany birthrate: 1,38 children/female
Italy birthrate: 1,40 children/female
Russia birthrate: 1,59 children/female
Canada birthrate: 1,60 children/female

Western countries have a similiar birthrate as Japan. And if you'd only measure white people (not Muslims, Hispanics) they might even haver lower ones.

So the idea that Japan is EVEN worse than Western countries is a meme.
>>
>>25904728
That sounds awesome, anon. No, really. I wonder what kind of job is that, where your wife works with all women. Modeling or something like that?
>>
>>25904758

We met on the subway going to work. She dumped her bf a month or so later and asked me out.

I think if you look, there are a lot of career women entering their thirties that want to have kids and keep their career. Those are the ones who might consider you.

Guys in a similar situation ($100k+) are going for younger women, so the career chicks can't get a guy who makes more
>>
File: 8aIkd57.gif (334KB, 256x202px) Image search: [Google]
8aIkd57.gif
334KB, 256x202px
>>25904601
>kiss wife goodbye for work
>vacuum the house, do the laundry, masturbate, browse the internet, wash the dishes, start making dinner
>wife comes home
>go over to the door, take her coat and give her a kiss
>go back to making dinner
>she comes up behind me and grabs my ass while i'm cooking
>snuggle up on the couch while she tells me about her day and I rub her feet
Being a house-husband is my calling.
>>
>>25904395
>or are we biologically so hard-wired to desire "patriarchal" patterns (with men having to be dominant
Yes. Every relationship I have ever been in confirms this. Women invariably, 100% of the time, want you to take control, even if they outwardly state that they don't, or even if they themselves don't understand that's what they want. Women orgasm if and only if you take charge and throw them around a bit and make them feel your power and the fact that you could crush their skull and kill them instantly if you wanted to. Women are giant contradictions, stop listening to the words they say and start paying attention to when they cum.
>>
>>25904885

Fashion industry. Mostly women, some gay guys. The few straight guys there are going after younger women, again, so it works. It would be immaculating if she was working with finance bros or something, unless you are /fit/ which I'm not
>>
>>25904911
>My fucking face when house-wives say that staying home and raising children is "so hard"
>oprah: "being a house mom is the HARDEST job in the world!!!"

All house wives have to do is watch mind numbing TV programming all day that lowers their IQ, drive to a few fun soccer games every 3 weeks, and make sure the house isn't a total pig sty. That's it.
>>
>>25904999
You're living the dream, my friend. Trips confirm it. Play on, and don't fuck it up.
>>
>>25904395
>dominate in schools and universities these days
Only in soft garbage like psychology sociology and other nonsense.

It is correct that the mean wage of young female professionals is higher than males, but women tend to drop out like flies when they want to have families.
They don't have the ego to really pursue a career into their late 30s , 40s and 50s.

So men will always be at the top of any industry.
>>
>>25904728
I want this scenario without the kids. I'm too irresponsible to raise a child.
>>
>>25904395
I think we will start to see an influx of polyamory and polygamous relationships where attractive men who make a lot of money will have a small harem of women.
>>
File: nationwreckers.jpg (346KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nationwreckers.jpg
346KB, 867x1000px
>>25904395
>Or will we simply be taken over by Muslims or groups who maintain patriarchal patterns and who will simply outbreed us?

Probably this.

There's a reason that there's no working example of a matriarchal society anywhere in the world, other than a handful of extremely small, isolated and technologically backwards examples.

Any non-patriarchal society will be immediately wiped out once it comes into contact with a patriarchal one. Because patriarchy is the only system that actually works.

Feminists are actively working to undermine the only system for running a civilization that has ever worked in all of human history.

Even in family life, a matriarchal system is completely impractical. Women have a hard time respecting a man who earns less than she does, just look at all the 30-something career women writing articles lamenting the lack of suitable partners for them, i.e. men who earn more than them. The female instinct for hypergamy can't be erased so easily.

But even assuming a female bread-winner were psychologically desirable for men and women... men can't have babies. So the woman is still going to have to take a year off work to squirt out a sprog.

So yeah, Islam will take over.
>>
>>25905067
I hope we don't. Monogamy is sacred.
>>
Nah, the present system is completely unsustainable and will breakdown within our lifetime. Most women aren't attracted to beta husband types and would rather fuck and alpha, go single career mom mode, or just no child career woman with cats until they die alone. The economy will get worse and worse as there are less men working and women don't provide enough surplus income to sustain their own social safety net so yeah its fucked.

As for the house husbands and wannbe ones in this thread, you may want to check your test levels, faggots. Y'all disgust me.
>>
>>25905028

Thanks. I do enjoy it. The kids the most. But I do get less respect from some people now that I'm not working. Mostly career focused men

We are happy, but if you're in this situation, you get similar legal protection that a house wife would have. So if you got fucked you could divorce and probably get child support payments. I assume..

So there's one plus for going for wall street/marketing/business type women who work with men. We're pretty normal when it comes to gender roles outside of this weird work situation, but if you're into being submissive I'm sure that's out there too.

A big city is pretty much a must to find something like this..
>>
>>25904601
>>25904911
househusband: it's like being a NEET, only with chores and sex
>>
>>25905182

Hey, bub.

Being a dad is a FULL TIME job

(not really)
>>
>>25905152
Powerful women is a fetish of mine. Which is why I married a very shy, meek, insecure type of girl. That makes sense, right?
>>
There are certain guys who get laid a lot these are pretty much the only guys they will fuck and the only guys who are going to get laid unless you're in beta orbiter and cucked by Alberto status
>>
The dream of every white manchild is to have a mommy girlfriend that will take care of them.
>>
>>25905405
Don't phrase it so negatively.

She can go and live her dreams. My dreams are small. I'll stay home and be in charge of taking care of the house and making her feel good.
>>
File: 1444958796792.jpg (53KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1444958796792.jpg
53KB, 846x846px
>>25904395
No way we are hard wired to be patriarchal.

Men get no enjoyment out of pic related...

thats probably a gay BTW
>>
Look at some hunter gatherer cultures and you'll see men doing jack shit, occasionally hunting, and basically just hanging around to fight enemy men. House husband status is not entirely as unnatural as it sounds.

But in a practical sense, I would judge any man staying home if there aren't kids in the mix. That just lazy. Unless they're very good looking and she's so rich she doesn't care at all. Actually come to think of it I know a couple like that. The guy could be a model. She's hot but normal hot. Future female CEO from a 1%er family. They're very happy too
>>
>>25904601
Goddamnit and I just gave up and got fat.

Is this for real? Do I actually have a chance to be a submissive househusband? Because I'll lose the fucking weight if I have to
>>
>>25906163

It's not common at all. I can't say it would happen for you. The low investment route would be dating profile, searching for early thirties women who are career oriented and making a lot. On the first few dates be explicit about wanting kids and being ready right away. Joke about how your make a good house husband and read up on simple living/finance stuff because it can actually be cheaper than daycare in urban yuppie areas if you make less than forty thousand (considering two kids)
>>
>>25906452
ew but i don't want kids
>>
serious inquiry, what are the most progressive countries/areas where this could be a possibility?
>>
>>25906556

Probably San Francisco.
>>
>>25904856
Mexican isn't a race. Do you mean moors/southern spainardians?
>>
>>25904395

We're already experiencing it.

It's called, "Men are checking out of marriage."
>>
>>25906556
new york city, london, vancouver, the bay area
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.