[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo, I've been here the past few days asking for help and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-8831210758898956721.jpg (508KB, 1440x2368px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8831210758898956721.jpg
508KB, 1440x2368px
Yo, I've been here the past few days asking for help and all and just wanted to update you boys.

Last night we went to see the new starwars movie and all, went to a big fancy imax movie for it. It was all her idea (fourth time seeing it for her, wanted me to finally see it) so she paid her fare and all, no gentlemenly acts here.

Reclinable seats made the whole hand over thing pretty much of question, but we did get jokingly physical during the han leia scenes haha. The movie went as smooth as one could hope, we were cracking jokes, smiling, enjoying everything about it.

We go back to her apartment afterwords and chill, start buffering dodgeball to watch later out of sudden interest haha. While it's buffering we go to chill and play the new blackops in her room, zombies of course.

To our surprise, 360 couldn't support splitscreen for it, so we settle on just trading turns and all, she's disheartened by this news.

To add to it, the moment we start playing, one of her roommates boyfriends walks in, notices the new zombies and ask if he could show us the artifacts and all. Me being neieve, I accept, not knowing he would keep control of the Xbox for the half hour. She's texting me the whole time how this shit always happens with him and gets visibly pissed off. The moment he leaves is a moment of joice, we play a few games of zombies and everything calms down for a bit.

After we wear out on zombies we go back into the other room to watch dodgeball only to find out the internet is deciding to be shit.

After trying to troubleshoot this shit for a while, we decide just to say fuck it and watch something she had a physical copy of, we decided fired up cause Owen Wilson look alike.

Eventually she falls asleep and i I past out too, kinda surrounding while cuddling her, something she's adamantly against but apparently was okay with it. We stir several times and eventually she switches with me for the outside of the bed cause of heat.
CONT
>>
File: Snapchat-2630231039106389005.jpg (439KB, 1440x2368px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2630231039106389005.jpg
439KB, 1440x2368px
Anyhow we woke up this morning and she seems noticeably stressed and tired taking me back, but she was still able to smile and laugh. We didn't talk about doing anything else later today, this week, but should I try checking in tonight if she's feeling better?
>>
It's easy to greentext! Here's how!
>put da arrow thing there
Try again, mate.
Greentext proper like.
>>
>>25904510
Greentexts feel more fabricated and I'm slightly drunk right now
>>
Post more pics of her then desu
>>
File: Snapchat-7356094634561061942.jpg (269KB, 1440x2368px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7356094634561061942.jpg
269KB, 1440x2368px
>>25904582
Alright! Any advice?
>>
>>25904552
>>25904171
Backstory? Do you two have some patchy history? Also what did you drink?
>>
>>25904596
Later tonight just text her how much fun you had. Say she seemed tired when taking you back.
>>
>>25904619
Can I link archived threads
>>
>>25904171
Ravens fan? Fuck off.
>>
>>25904970
Nah senpai.

HONESTLY THOUGH WHAT DO
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.