[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you respond to "Wa di ja just call me nigga?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (215KB, 254x392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
215KB, 254x392px
How do you respond to "Wa di ja just call me nigga?" Or anything similar to the intimidating questioning??
>>
>>25902463
You say "WHAT!?." And punch him in the face. He is a black ghetto person with a criminal record, maybe has drugs or a warrant on record. So he won't call the police. You knock his lights out because when black people say that they are always looking for a fight.
>>
>>25902463
Depends on what I've just called him that he's so riled up about. I wouldn't call him nigger in the first place if that's what you're referring to.
>>
>>25902509
What if it was a white knight or somewhat mexican?

>>25902510
imagine a guy causing trouble bitching at someone for telling them what to do
>>
>>25902585
>imagine a guy causing trouble bitching at someone for telling them what to do

To me? I've never experienced that here. I'm not American, though, so I don't know what it's like there.
>>
>>25902463
Im sorry, what do you think i said?
>>
>>25902689
oh wow forgot about this thread

no, to someone else. You want him to stop and as soon as you say "cut it" or "just shut it" he will throw a fit

ive never experienced it but ive seen it on videos and media, never thought how to respond without fighting
>>
>>25902463
Am I the only one who read that in the Demoman voice?
>>
>>25902463
laugh it off when you realize you're white.
>>
>>25904099

>tfw boondocks season 3 was bad
>>
I'd pull out a koolaid pack, throw it, and then run away while he runs to get it.
>>
>>25902463
I finally got this
I went to an intercity school as a Russian asian. Was the only Asian and one of like 3 kids with light skin. When one of them does that, they're either looking for a fight, or they're trying to get a reaction. What you need to do is either say "nuthin man its fine" in you most submissive voice. Another alternative is to walk away without looking at them or his nigresses, and hope they just laugh at you and don't come and beat your ass
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>25904099
Fuck, you beat me to it

eat shit robot
>>
>>25902463
I don't because I don't use the word nigga
I have no need to ever use it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.