[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet a Girl that actually likes Animu? Do I actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: consider_the_following.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
How do I meet a Girl that actually likes Animu? Do I actually have to go to conventions? And no Forums is no option for me cause I have shit internet except I have holidays or I am sick during the week.
>>
A huge amount of convention girls just want an excuse to cosplay and be fawned over by nerd guys. I'm sure there are some legit fans but I don't like the odds, anyway
>>
File: image.png (159KB, 644x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159KB, 644x495px
http://myanimelist.net/profile/RealUsername

This is my MAL (not OP), I've seen K-ON (Yui and Ritsu are my favourite) but I just don't feel like adding it
>>
>>25902102
Girls who like anime are usually nuts. It's actually pretty popular with tumblr-type girls. Just a heads-up.
>>
>>25902169
Nice blog m8.

Not even OP but if you want to share your Blog why aren't you opening another Thread on MAL?
>>
>>25902272
That's not a blog post you dummy

you're being rude
>>
>>25902338
Dude, it's blogshit nobody asked for
>>
>>25902338
It is. You know the rules. If you're a girl fuck off or show tits. If you're a guy just of right away.
>>
>>25902169
decent power level. can I be your MAL friend?
>>
>>25902453
sure you can

2 seconds
>>
>>25902143
You do realize only a like 20-30% of the people at cons are cosplayers right? there are pleanty of normally dressed girls walking around you can talk to.
>>
>>25902494
>there are pleanty of normally dressed girls walking around you can talk to.

You do realize that they are either decent looking girls walking around with their BF or Landwales. No idea where you are living in but my country it's 80% Landwhales and 20% decent looking girls and 10% of them have BF already
>>
>>25902102
>moeshit
There are lots of girls who like Anime waiting for you on the other side of a noose.
>>
>>25902632
Well then talk to the other 10% shitlord, or what you expect them to talk to your sorry ass?
>>
>>25902102
How do I meet a girl?
>>
>>25902102
Find an open minded girl and make her watch something entry level with you, keep going until they are into it
>>
>>25902102
>Anime conventions

Might as well go to a whore house.
>>
File: feggit.png (44KB, 500x850px) Image search: [Google]
feggit.png
44KB, 500x850px
>>25902828
>How do I meet a Girl that actually likes Animu
here should i find that 10%?
>>
>>25903001
Your post makes my braind hurt. What are you trying to say?
>>
File: 1338958708112.png (235KB, 248x413px) Image search: [Google]
1338958708112.png
235KB, 248x413px
I've talked to a few girls who actually do like it, but they've all been online and I live in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.
>>
>tfw tumblr has ruined weeb gfs
time travel when
>>
I don't really want a girl who likes it or anything, just one that doesn't mind it.
>>
I meet them at cons and conventions. Anime has become pretty popular with the ease you now have to get it. Crunchyroll especially, so there's plenty of girls out there who love it. Even if their taste is shit you can always try to improve it. Make them watch what you like.

I also meet a lot on 4chan.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.