[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well robots i finally did it. i finally sucked my own dick.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

well robots i finally did it. i finally sucked my own dick.

this is the best thing tat has ever happened to me and YES it was extremely worth it

im bout to do it again later tonight desu
>>
>>25901682

always wanted to try this, how did you do it?
>>
>>25901682
I have heard that it feels more like sucking dick then getting your dick sucked.
>>
OP confirmed skele half fag.
>>
>>25901682
How many ribs do you have?
Riiiiiiibs
>>
File: 1452230390356.gif (213KB, 232x377px) Image search: [Google]
1452230390356.gif
213KB, 232x377px
>>25901682
Didn't Prince remove his ribs to be able to do that?
How did you manage it you absolute madman?
>>
Big dick or flexible?
>>
my dick is very long but its a pencil dick. i just stopped eating after 3 or 4 ish at night and every night around 10 for like 2 months ive been stretching my neck and back then just trying rly hard lol. after like 2 and a half 3 weeks i was frustratingly close and then started to be able to get the tip a few days after and today i got t where i can get like half in my mouth over and over.
>>
>>25902455
Height/weight/waist size?
>>
enjoy having a fucked up back
>>
File: 1452465563138.png (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1452465563138.png
19KB, 499x499px
>>25901682
lmfao i managed to kind of do the same thing
>be me
>in florida staying with aunt and uncle to help them move
>have to jerk off in the bathroom because not my house/bedroom
>ass cheeks on the very edge of the toilet, legs string againt the wall, and back strech while i jerk it
>stop and lean over to try and suck my ow dick
>get really close (6.75inchs long and im kinda fat)
>stretch as hard as i can
>lick the tip
>manage to get the whole tip in my mouth for a split second
>resume jerking off and cum buckets
>try again the next day
>didnt even come close to licking it

i think an angle was in the bathroom that day
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.