[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>crushing on qt asian girl >mfw she posts on facebook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: star-wars-03.jpg (84KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-03.jpg
84KB, 612x380px
>crushing on qt asian girl
>mfw she posts on facebook how she thinks john boyega is hot
>instant boner killer
real talk, though. What do women see in him? He looks like an average negro out of the congo.
>>
>>25901560
He has money and his skin is really fucking smooth
>>
>>25901568
Oh, and he's probably going to be one of the most known actors in the coming years because of his role in Star Wars.
>>
>>25901560
An average negro out of the congo doesn't play in the new star wars movie.
>>
>>25901560
the jews created his character and tried to make him as unnigger as possible.
>>
>>25901646
When J. J. Abrams is directing it, the average negro out of the congo does play in it.
>>
>>25901568
That's make up.
>>25901560
This is a phenomenon that occurs when a man gains exposure.
Like how elliot now has girls that would jump on his bone but he didn't while alive.
The more woman that see you, the higher the chances of at least one finding you attractive. This guy had a lead role in a really popular movie and he became a controversial topic just for being in the movie. Think of all the girls that saw him.
>>
>>25901560
>What do women see in him?
>>What don't women see in me?
Post picture and we'll tell you why you're inferior to Star wars tolken Negro/negroactor
>>
>>25901560
The real is what do (You) see in your qt asian crush ?

I bet she looks like your average gook out of the makeup center.
>>
>>25901560
Looks a little like Muhammad Ali, who was a handsome devil
>>
>>25901560
That fucking monkey mouth . . . the prognathism is strong in this one.
>>
Asian girls are the biggest gold diggers

He's rich so she likes him
>>
File: abigail.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
abigail.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>25901560
status, m8

she would have just scoffed at the idea of manlet-butbased-boyega if he wasn't in a movie
>>
>>25901671
>>25901666
>>25901788

Beta white cucks mad that the black space boy gets more pussy than them.
He's also a manlet desu (5"9)
>>
>>25901560
>What do women see in him?
Fame and wealth.
>>
>He looks like an average negro out of the congo.

Does he really, kek? I'm black and to me he looks like those stereotypical drawings or photos you might see of blacks in a pre civil rights textbook. I mean we our faces on average are a bit more concave than other races, but his is super pronounced, it looks like a caricature.
>>
He's kind of got a Will Smith acceptable to whites vibe but none of the charisma. I'd chalk stuff like this to "omg star wars im such a nerd lol" type shit more than anything else.
>>
>>25901568
As a White guy I really want to fuck a girl with really smooth black skin, I can see the appeal.
>>
File: adamdrivercover.jpg (44KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
adamdrivercover.jpg
44KB, 650x400px
Same reason women think Adam Driver is hot.
>>
>>25901825
>get butthurt over 4chan comment
>LOL MUH DICK
>MANELT
>DESU

what the fuck
>>
>>25902520
he's tall, and rich, and has dark features
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.