[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies find this funny?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

I saw this on my Facebook feed and I just don't get it. Yeah, I understand the circumstance but someone suffering at the expense of a cheap laugh which is then posted on the internet to mock them further just seems sadistic rather than comedic.
>>
>>25900535
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedonism
>>
>>25900535
normies are very cruel
>>
>>25900535
They have no concept of embarrassment. It's how they can be normies in the first place.
>>
Empathy is the mark of humanity. Normalfags have no capacity for empathy. Hence normalfags are not human. It's that simple.
>>
Breakdown of social boundaries is funny. It's the reason people drink, do weird sex things, embarrass each other. We seek exceptions to normally imposed rules. How is this not something you're aware of already?
>>
>>25900574
True, this is effectively how Chad's live.
>>
Because for a normie doing something like this means one step up on the social ladder.
You push the weakest ones down while going up.
>>
maybe you shouldn't be gossiping about booty
>>
Normies think they are part of their own personal tv show which is why they think this is okay.
>>
File: tumb.jpg (31KB, 468x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumb.jpg
31KB, 468x720px
this is now a cringe thread
>>
>>25900535
Marine tylers chest gains t.bh
>>
>>25900893
http://i.imgur.com/CFvJUeF.jpg
So profound, wow.
>>
>>25900939
this would totally work for humans. LIBERALS WIN. 10/10 with rice XDDD
>>
>>25900535
>instead of telling Nicole directly "hey babe, nice booty, wan sum fuk?", he sends this autistic shit to chad.
>chad tries to embarass our robot friend by telling Nicole
>robot retard still not using the opportunity to hit at Nicole and therefore turn the embarassment around and gain chadness points

This here is standard robot behaviour lads.
>>
>>25900893
I kinda wish /pol/ was like this.
>>
>>25900939
well, when war arrives, alpha males are sent off to war
when they die, it's mostly betas left

look where we are now
>>
>>25901028
Yeah robots deserve to die, fucking scum.
>>
>>25900535
>Friendship
Ever heard of it?
Reee for me faggots
>>
>>25901044
/pol/ loves to do that anthropomorphism of nations shit
>>
>>25901064
Friendship isn't hurting people justifiably you fucking normie.
>>
>>25900637
>having anxiety and being nervous is what make me a robot :o
this is what normies believe
>>
>>25901064

This. It's just funny, and these kids know that something like this won't destroy "Tyler's" life or anything. It's not that big of a deal but it's funny. Stop self inserting so much and you will be able to see that
>>
>>25901098
>Hurting him
Nigga you cannot be serious. This is just typical high school bantz.
>>
>>25900939
>posting a link instead of the picture
Is this your first day on an imageboard, pal?
>>
>>25901206
Why don't you try to post it, buddy?
>>
>>25901064
This. Happens all the time among friends, it's a pretty common way to tease someone.
>>
once some people saw me staring at a girls tits and they started clapping. I just stuck my thumb up and smiled. pretty fun tbqhfampie
>>
>>25900893
dude canada's healthcare sucks, like the mental health services are garbage
>>
>>25901097
exactly why flags ruined an already terrible board.
>haha america you are so fat XDDD
>>
>>25901312
true but I think this board eases their pain, right anon?
>>
>>25901318
This. Literally just the worst aspects of /int/, /b/ and stormfront these days.
>>
Normies are just too easily entertained since they spend 90% of their free time socializing (and other boring shit like watching sports) so everything is interesting to them.
>>
>>25901064
This is not friendship, Tyler's life is probably ruined know.
He will be known forever as the high school perver and no girl will associate with him anymore.
But the chad who send Nicole the picture? He's probably fucking Tyler's crush right now.
But a normie like you won't understand this horrible and cruel situation.
>>
At least Nicole now knows that Tyler likes her big fat booty.

Who knows. This could totally be a great setup for Tyler.

Shame he's a babyfaced manlet.
>>
>>25901371
ironically acting like a sperg isn't really funny t b h. but that's just my opinion :^0
>>
>>25901371
what in the world have your life experiences been that you would think that would happen?

The girl will probably tease tyler about it and he'll blush and they'll laugh. He did nothing perverted or unusual, teenage boys stare at butts.
>>
>>25900736
This is true answer. It's even more apparent when you look at women's behavior
>>
>>25901371
I cant even tell whats b8 on this board...
>>
>>25900535
those are some ugly ass mofos
they are not normies or chad
>>
>>25901406
Talking like a nigger on twitter is as unfunny though.
>>
>>25901545
if u say so lol
>>
>>25900650
>Empathy is the mark of humanity

so all the incredibly racist and sexist robots constantly crying about all women being worthless whores and all shitskins needing to be wiped out are prime examples of empathetic individuals right?

lol you kids are fucked
>>
>>25901371
bruh you don't know shit. if anything the girl is gonna be somewhat flattered but pretend like she's not, all the while her lust for him will slowly grow.

it was a pretty innocent remark. it's not like he said something obscene or rude.
>>
>>25901223
literally ten seconds you newfag bitch
>>
>>25901704
>20 minutes
>ten seconds
wew
>>
File: 54679780.jpg (36KB, 621x583px) Image search: [Google]
54679780.jpg
36KB, 621x583px
>in HS
>wanna be chad sitting next to me
>ask him if i can borrow his phone to text someone
>says ok and gives it to me
>turn up the volume at highest setting
>give it back to him
>call him in the middle of class
>gets it taken away for the whole day
>>
>>25900535
>That's fucked up!
Fake white knight piece of shit. I'd probably frame him for something absurdly embarrassing.
>>
>>25900535
it's playful fun senpai
>>
>>25900535
Well basically, they are not strangers so it is playful teasing. He is not hurt as the friends knew each other before and knew he may even get a positive reaction out of it. Which he did, she is smiling.

They all have to know each other first. Otherwise it would be sadistic and yes fucked up and weird.
>>
>>25900535
lol at her smug pepe face
>>
>>25900535
Wtf? I think I know the girl that they're talking about. She does, in fact, have ass for days.
>>
I just don't get it. is he getting made fun of or something?
>>
>>25901620
Can't reciprocate what you've never received you odious cunt.
>>
>>25902415
yes you can faggot it's called having the moral high ground
>>
>>25901098
Hurting fucking who? Look at her face, look at his face, she probably sucked his dick for that behind the school later that day.
>>
>>25900650
Normalfags have far more empathy than we do. We have narcissism disguised as depth, faggotry and depressed self-defeating rumination.
>>
He's short and blonde, he couldn't have a lower status value.
>>
>>25900535
because sometimes a litle embarassment can be funny if you just brush it off and deal with it in a normal way isntead of letting it cripple you. just take it on the chin cuz. being able to laugh at yourself and brush things off is very important
>>
>>25902471
You can't argue if you don't understand what you're arguing against champ, you'll look retarded.
>>
>>25902619
hes clearly leaning in his chair and he has an athletic bodytype

the girl likely gave him a handjob before class ended, look at her face

>>25902644
You don't need to experience something to know it. I've never been fucking stabbed before but that doesn't mean I go around stabbing people, cause I know it'd fucking hurt them. You just want a reason to act like a cunt and then try to justify it with b-b-but normies are cunts to meeeee
>>
>>25901863
>I'd probably frame him for something absurdly embarrassing
Like being friends with you?
>>
File: fup.gif (972KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
fup.gif
972KB, 500x341px
>>25901686
Seriously, don't you see that stupid emoji of the smiley face laughing? it's the icon normies use when doing this kind of life destroying wicked shit they find funny.
You can tell the guy isn't on the joke when he say "that's fucked up", a clearly ignored cry of help.
>>
>>25901371
>Tyler's life is probably ruined know
he's in high school
>>
>>25902619
>tfw short and blonde
I would not wish this feel upon anyone
>>
>>25902664
>DURR HURR DON'T ASSAULT PEOPLE

Not on the same level of complexity as the social interactions that are the focus of this discussion, and you know that quite well you shiteating little cunt.
>>
>>25900978
>LIBERALS WIN
I'm not sure how you reach that conclusion, it's really more of a 'le nice guy' thing. It implies eugenics, which isn't a particularly liberal position. If you're trying to breed out traits like violence, it would disproportionally prevent non-whites from breeding too.
>>
File: pepe83.jpg (124KB, 780x1052px) Image search: [Google]
pepe83.jpg
124KB, 780x1052px
>>25900535
>trusting normies
He had it coming
>>
>>25901620
I'm not racist. I'm fine with males of different races. Women are subhuman though. They inherently lack empathy.
>>
Autism: The Thread

This is funny because it's forcing Tyler into a sort of awkward situation. Tyler is actually saying something positive (if inappropriate) about the girl, to another friend in confidence. The other friend is "violating" that trust between friends and sending it to the girl. By doing this, Tyler isn't really being inappropriate (he never wanted that information to get to the girl). The girl gets to feel good about herself, the friend gets a laugh, Tyler possibly gets some pussy. The trick is: Tyler has to not give a shit what the girl thinks. If it backfires, oh well, he was just texting a friend. If she's interested in anyway, the ball is in her court.

How autistic is the board actually? I don't have any friends and that picture is a no-brainer to figure out.
>>
>>25902820
It doesn't take empathy to be empathetic you fucking cocksucker.
>>
>>25902902
Might want to reread what you just wrote there chief, maybe think about being a bit less retarded
>>
>>25902942
I never said I'm empathetic so I don't see what you're getting at, chief.

Faggot.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.