[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sheklestein cuts wagie's paycheck in half >while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: intrigued pepe.jpg (105KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
intrigued pepe.jpg
105KB, 409x409px
>sheklestein cuts wagie's paycheck in half
>while the NEET chokes down a tendie, belches and laughs
>>
As a Jew the name "shekelstein" is probably the funniest thing I've ever heard
>>
>>25899309
Frigg off goyim
>>
File: thisthread.jpg (40KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
thisthread.jpg
40KB, 460x500px
Anyone else starting to get tired of these threads?

They were still funny a few months ago, but now they're just... Tiresome. Kind of like when people on reddit and 9fag get ahold of some new really popular meme (usually from 4chan) and just kill it by posting it over and over again until everyone is sick and tired of it.

I used to post these threads myself despite, like most people who post these threads, actually working for a living, with all the "chop chop" and oh-so-edgy anti-semitic names for bosses like "shekelstein". However now it just completely bores me. We've had at least one thread on the first page of /r9k/ 24/7 for at least the last 3 months and that's more than enough to kill most memes.

So can we finally stop with this meme as it has completely lost it's edgyness and moved into "lol, I posted it again!!"-territory. Most other boards would have already banned this meme by now, but seeing how /r9k/ mods don't really care about anything except CP, it still goes on.
>>
File: smugwojakmicrophone.png (73KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakmicrophone.png
73KB, 640x400px
This rhyme is hot, being a wagecuck is not.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>25899580
This is a hot rhyme indeed.
>>
>>25899250

You started this thread again, you autistic faggot!!? We're still waiting on pics of those "books you read".

> inb4 "what mean? Wasn't I"
>>
>>25899779
wagies will never be freed
>>
Bring back the NEET Comedy Club!
>>
File: cofy pepe.jpg (97KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
cofy pepe.jpg
97KB, 409x409px
>>25899953
good heavens, Anon! that NEET was not me! i am but a poet spreading the NEET gospel to these low, angry wagecucks
>>
>>25899457
Look at this wagie ragie
>>
I work for a living and enjoy my job while earning more than enough to buy things I like and have enough free time for a social life and hobbies

Your move
>>
>>25899457
Nah, they're always thinking of new rhymes and such which keeps it from getting stale.
Now, if they were repeating the same rhymes again and again it would get boring
>>
>>25899457
wagecuck butthurt detected
>>
Neet claims he has all the time in the world. Neet claims He does more then just consume pirated media.
>I can go for a walk or bike ride.
Any wagefriend can too. I do both sometimes on my way to and from work.
>I read and study.
Yeah you could do that if you wanted sure.
> I can excise.
With what, a few odd dumbbells your parents bought you back when you were 14 and where, in your cramped bedroom? You can't afford anything but planet fitness and I know you can't raise the funds to properly train with a professional. Don't even get me started on food cost. Man can't make gains on tendies alone.
>I can learn to play an instrument
Most instruments that aren't shitty acoustic starter guitars are pretty expensive.
>I can practice my art, drawing, painting, sculpting etc
I don't know anything about that seems cheap enough to do I guess.
>I cook myself homemade meals everyday.
You couldn't afford to. This is coming from a chef so I actually know the cost of supplies and kitchenware. someone living off the US government couldn't have cooking as a hobby it just cost to much.
>>
>>25899580
I like you this man. Your posts are very funny.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.