[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I agree to this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: sweating pepe.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
sweating pepe.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>Few days ago
>My hot neighbor asks me to babysit her one year old for her.
>"yeah no problem"
>I'm getting paid so I don't mind
>realize I've never actually babysat before, so I don't really know what to do.
>Come over to her house.
>Kids sleeping, so life is easy mode right now.
>Watching some TV
>Here crying from the next room over.
>Walk into the next room.
>Pick up the baby
>why the fuck won't it shut up.
>sniff sniff
>Feel its butt
>Squishy.
>Pic related.

>Put him back in his crib.
>Keeps crying for the next 3 hours.
>Neighbor comes back home.
>"Hey, I gotta run. Thanks though"
>Get my $50
>leave.
>Go back home.

A couple of days go by. I see her while I'm walking.
>Hey Anon, do you know any good pediatricians in the area?
>Refer her to the doctor I had as a kid.
>"Yeah, he's had a really bad diaper rash and I can't figure out why."
>"Good luck little guy."
>Go home.
>Google causes of diaper rash.
>Sitting in dirty diaper for a long period of time.

Oops.
>>
You temporarily fucked up a kids health becuase you're too pussy to change a diaper? Kill yourself desu.
>>
What the fuck, man. Changing a diaper is the easiest part of looking after a baby. Kill yourself.
>>
kek, very much expected, but at the same time; if you ever end up like that again, just change the damn diaper, the quicker you do it the less it's gonna be smeared out and the kid will be quiet. But they'll really have to suit themselves for asking you.
>>
>>25898016
>>25898035
Agreed. Changing him asap wouldve been easy. You waited, pissed him off and made it worse. You should never have kids if you can't even handle a diaper
>>
Bump for austimo
>>
>>25898016
Yeah except for the fact that it smells fucking nuclear and they won't stay still
>>
Maybe that little bastard should have thought twice about shitting himself
>>
>>25897876
I would never babysit children that can't shit in potties.
I would never clean up someone else's shit. I'm not that low of a person. Just be glad they don't know its your fault and never do it again.
>>
>>25898514
>Babies
>think

You're basically a non-person until you're 7.
>>
>>25898757
That's their own fault if they don't want to evolve to be intelligent
>>
>>25897909
>>25898016
>moralfags
Fuck kids
>>
>>25898757
You mean 18.
>>
I feel weird about changing my cousin's diapers mostly because I have a diaper fetish

After I did the first one though I realized there's a big difference between sexy pics of adult women wearing diapers and the reality of changing a dirty one
>>
>>25897909
>>25898016
>>25898035
>>25898223
this is why we didn't want reddit coming here

you've scared away 99% of the autists here with your moralfaggotry and all the epic maymays you liked to share on 9gag have gone with them
>>
>>25898875
my fellow diaperbro
>>
>>25898920
Who is we? Why are you talking like this is a new thing happening? If you care so much about being a fucking robot, then go to wizardchan and stay there.
>>
>>25898920
>"this is why we don't want reddit coming here"

Yeah, fuck Reddit. True channers make babies wallow in their own shit at every available opportunity.
>>
>>25898950
no because I'm an autistic piece of shit who is too stuck in his habits to leave

I just wanted to point out that while you came here for epic mee-mees, you drove them all away with your poor post quality.
>>
>>25897876

Don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes. Next time you babysit, you'll know what to do.
>>
>>25897876
Is your neighbor literally retarded?
>>
>>25898920

Being a robot is no excuse for being stupid.
>>
File: changing.jpg (163KB, 1284x857px) Image search: [Google]
changing.jpg
163KB, 1284x857px
>>25898944
wassup bro
>>
>>25898974
You fucking idiot. How can someone be this lacking in basic critical thinking? The whole reason so many funny stories come from 4chan is the idiots who get all worked up and try to lecture mentally ill people on morality used to be in the minority.

And I mean, for the record, this isn't even that bad. Diaper rash? Boo fucking hoo. Like 4 or 5 months ago some guy strangled a single mother to death and posted pictures of her corpse on /b/. Cry more bitch nigger.
>>25898998
The baby was asking for it
>>
>>25897876
This 100% did not happen. Firstly if her kid is one year old then she would certainly have already had a pediatrician by now, and wouldn't need to ask you if you knew any. Why the fuck would a non prent know a pediatrician anyway. Second, diaper rashes do not last that long, unless that kid had been stewing in shit for an entire day. Thirdly, she would have definitely knew where that diaper rash came from as it would have been there upon changing the kids diaper . Source: I'm a single dad
>>
>>25899057
>single dad
Nice to see some other single dad's on here. I've been looking after my wife's son ever since she walked out on me.
>>
>>25899023

The kid had a single mum by the looks of it, probably well on his way to becoming a robot. Did not deserve it.
>>
>>25899023
>try to lecture mentally ill people on morality used to be in the minority
Have you considered it has nothing to do with morality?
Consider
>Non retard sees someone doing something retarded. Tells them how to not act retarded in specific situation.
>muh amorality muh athiesm i dunt need teh religions teh bemoral evry1 knows it wrong 2 kill sum1
>>
>>25899131
Literally all babies deserve it, he was dressed like a fucking slut. Lying there with his shitty diaper spread and legs in the air. What a piece of shit.
>>
>>25898920

>le u r reddit if u don't agree with me or mock me for being completely retarded maymay
>>
>>25899155
>implying
You're upset and angry because he fucked up looking after the baby, and seek to correct him because you're an angry moralfag.
>>25899167
>waaaah that poor innocent baby
>#humanlivesmatter :(
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.