[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that feel when everyone you knew gets a job, gets a gf, gets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1413864349481.jpg (27KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1413864349481.jpg
27KB, 633x758px
that feel when everyone you knew gets a job, gets a gf, gets a drivers license
and you just sitting there at the pc waiting for something
>>
>>25896301
I know that feel anon. I want to lose weight, bulk up train in martial arts, study some specific science and fight crime as a vigilante, but oh well...
>>
do something then, opportunities arise as you seize them.
>>
Then do something about yourself. Don't just sit around and post all day, be productive and you'll do fine. Maybe even work out a bit and get healthy if you don't already. Also, talk to women. It's not that bad, and it can be really easy to get to know them well. Sometimes they even come to you.

>inb4 I get called a normie/normalfag
>>
>>25896301
I also know this feel anon friend.

Even internet "friends" I've made over the years have begun moving on in life
>>
>>25896301
>tfw you enjoy sitting at home and working on hobbies
>and you don't understand why everyone wants a job/gf/car
>>
>>25896529
>>25896455
why did you leave /b/ you faggots? and why do you think you will fit in here
>>
>>25896588
God forbid I attempt to help people.
>>
File: howto.png (267KB, 1241x1109px) Image search: [Google]
howto.png
267KB, 1241x1109px
>>25896301
You have to norm it up manually
>>
>>25896301
it will come, keep sitting
DO NOT LISTEN TO ANY ADVICE WHERE PEOPLE TELL YOU TO DO THINGS. DOING THINGS IS HARD.
>>
>>25896780
AND THE THINGS YOU DO DON'T ALWAYS WORK RIGHT AWAY
>>
>>25896703
I hate it when some stupid shit that calls himself a "former kissless virgin" shows up and starts spouting bullshit about how he made it.

Fuck off to your fucking trash normie life and leave me the fuck alone.

It never gets better, only worse.
>>
>>25896588
Because of all the dicks in /b/. Here there's not as much shitpost and I can relate
>>
File: vidyadeath.png (67KB, 1213x519px) Image search: [Google]
vidyadeath.png
67KB, 1213x519px
>>25896921
I love you anon. Please love yourself <3
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.