[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Am i fucked?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 375x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 375x415
>in norways biggest Facebook group
>one 9/10 girl spams
>she posts "i love pizza" west cost Norway
>14 min later " how many girls are in this group" Stockholm sweden
>wat.mp3
>i made post saying "what vehicle do you use" and showing her posts
>114 likes in a hour
>people laughing in the comment section
>what a wonderfull world
>one friend of the girl comments "Stop bullying her, she is suicidal
>and posted a pic of the girl stating it
>3 min later the girl comments "im gonna kill myself"
>no one has heard from her on 2 days now
>the mods banned my post
>what have i done?
>did someone die beacuse of me?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>>25895587
The girl was from the future and she was worried that you were getting too close to the truth about her superluminal flying machine. Feds covered it up as a suicide.
>>
>>25895587
what? she killed herself because you asked what she drives?
I don't understand your story, anon
>>
>>25895587
Someone killing themselves over a random comment on the internet isn't your fault.
They were weak, if it hadn't been you it would have been someone else.
>>
What's the worst the can happen? You go to Norwegian prison? Ahahahahah
>>
>>25895741
Yes. I dont even fucking now.
I didnt send her the message
I made it as a post at the group
And people liked it and laughed and stuff
So somehow she felt "targeted"
I dont even fucking now
>>
Very confusing to read but I don't think you did anything wrong, she overreacted by killing herself.
>>
>>25895888
>>25895747

Thanks anons.
But the stomach feel isnt gone
>>
What the hell. Doesn't seem like it's your fault.

Link?
>>
>>25895587
What the fuck are you trying to say? This story is like fucking word salad.
>>
File: supreme.jpg (29 KB, 306x423) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
supreme.jpg
29 KB, 306x423
>>25895587
>did someone die because of me?

sadly no. she's just fishing for attention.
if she DID commit suicide, then well done anon! you made this world a better place.
>>
How are you guys so dumb. The girl posted 14 minutes apart in West coast Norway and then Stockholm. These are way way farther than 14 minutes drive... So it's a joke asking how she drives so fast.
>>
>>25896357
This is the only thing
I have. Its a screenshot i used in my post.
"Bergen" is a town in the west side of Norway and "Mysen" is near the boarder of sweden. Its not Stockholm (Sorry i lied) but i checked the time to travel from Bergen to Mysen and by car it takes FUCKING 7 HOURS! And by plane it takes only 1 hour. But its impossible to go there just by 14 minutes.

The only reason to why i lied is beacuse none of you anons know what "Mysen" is, and Stockholm is a more familiar name so i used that name Instead.
>>
>killing yourself over being asked what car you drive

hmmm
>>
>>25895827
So you're saying she couldn't even take a joke? Don't feel bad about if she did do it, because you said nothing wrong. It sounds like she was seeking as much attention as possible.

>>25896735
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 640x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 640x960
>>25896816

I forgot to post the picture.
>>
You didn't do anything wrong OP, really doubt she is really dead. You saw yourself how she begged for attention, a hot girl posting random shit knowing she'll get likes anyway. Fucking chill bro
>>
>>25896735
I'm sorry we don't live in your faggy nation for queers.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 640x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 640x960
>how long it will take by car
>>
>>25897036
BOMPENGER
fucking elf meme language
>>
>>25896890
That's two different countries, and I don't even live in that hemisphere. How are you such a retard.
>>
>>25897746
The red line is the fucking border between those countries.
And if you have a working brain
You will see that the the two locations dont cross the red line (the boarder)
>>
guess she couldn't handle the bantz
>>
>>25897820
>Norway
>Sweden
>Same country

Sounds legit.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x960
>>25899114

It isnt hard
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
Thread DB ID: 442291

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.