[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are RV's robot tier? all robots should aspire to own their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (53KB, 521x308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 521x308px
Are RV's robot tier?
all robots should aspire to own their own RV
>can go where you want
>can drive away from normies
>can be almost off the grid
>go on lonely rural adventures away from soceity
>>
Nobody seriously thought of this yet?

>living in parking lots, leeching off of free wifi
>small private abode
>can live far away from people
>maximum comfyness
>cheaper than living in a residence

Only problem is toilet and electricity, but someone can figure that out.

Can we get neetbux living in these?
>>
Come on, someone

>live in RV
>night walk every night in the woods, on mountains
>can do whatever you want, /weed/bros can smoke and grow
>go into the city once a month to gather supplies, do laundry, maybe multiple times for some quick food
>become adept chef and outdoorsman
>lean up
>always have stuff to talk about
>can figure out a way to have enough gas to last

Come on you stupid faggots, I know you have something at least
>>
Great idea and a great thread but it won't ever work
>>
How are you funding all of this
>>
>>25896838
How would you have enough money to do that

RVs have shit gas mileage and buying supplies cost money
>>
>>25895360
does sound comfy, yet adventurous at the same time
>>
>>25896977
Neetbux? Work a job for a couple years and then quit? Looking for suggestions
>>
File: 1420737547671.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1420737547671.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>can just drive away from normies
>>
>>25897016
Neetbux barely give you enough money to live in a studio apartment
>>
I'd rather prefer living in those megabus buses with the beds. It's like 3 bucks and it has free wifi and electricity plus they give you food. Not to mention the bathroom.

You can basically travel anywhere and stay in your comfy bed while doing whatever you want on your computer/phone.
>>
>own RV
>spend life on the road stopping in national parks, taking walks at nights.
>drive to next RV/Camp site when bored
>explore the outdoors forever with the comfyness of the indoors

if you had a comfy decent RV and internet, thats the comfy life there to be honest family
>>
I'm getting an RV to travel across the US and Canada with some other robot friends. Gonna stop in cities and towns for a few days, and just take in the sights of the US.

Then I'm gonna sell that shit as a means to go to move the west coast, so I guess its more of a move than anything.
>>
This will probably become a more and more viable alternative as tech progresses. Solar cells for example will only become more effective.
>>
>>25896977
>shit gas mileage
if you drive a diesel you can use used cooking oil as fuel
>>
>>25895360

Like that robot-tier dude from Wish I was here with zach braff? He actually did seem comfy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.