[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong to deny sex to my boyfriend because of sex triggering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 8mUxmZK.jpg (31KB, 635x640px) Image search: [Google]
8mUxmZK.jpg
31KB, 635x640px
Is it wrong to deny sex to my boyfriend because of sex triggering unpleasant memories, but at the same time not wanting him to have sex with other women?

My boyfriend has a low sex drive so it works out, but I still extremely jealous when other women start getting flirty with him knowing that one day he might cave into his primal desires if a woman were to open her legs for him. My boyfriend has always been supportive and understanding of why I won't have sex with him or anyone.
>>
>>25894193
Just let him be with a normal girl, you're damaged goods and are holding him back from experiencing a real relationship.
>>
Do you like cuddling/ kissing?
Does it ever escalate into exciting stuff?

Also, you are depriving him of the thing that holds relationships together, he WILL leave your worthless self behind if you don't step up
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 411x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 411x510px
>>25894193
>damaged girls

Not even once. You bitches are too high maintenance for any sane man to deal with. If you have problems see a damn therapist instead of making someone else miserable like you.

Oh, to answer your question, yes it is wrong.
>>
Were u wrapped
>>
>>25894295

I don't mind kissing or cuddling, but I don't like groping or making out. Once it gets sexual or I feel his erection I become very uneasy. I really hate being touched from behind or having someone's arm wrap around me while walking out in public.
>>
File: 1453227427514s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453227427514s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>25894357
You're just doing the same to your current parnet right now.

You're going to damage him emotionally for neglecting him. And he is probably hiding his low sex drive to make you feel ok.

At least go to a therapy, it's like you dont even trust him but you're making him suffer for something somebody else did.
>>
>>25894429

What am I doing the same to my partner? Same as what?

I'm not trying to purposely make him feel neglected. I tell him that he should feel bad for wanting sex and if I'm too much for him he can break up with me.

I don't want to go through therapy because I don't there being an official record out there that the government can see that I'm mentally unstable. I don't want to be denied a job because an employer finding out that I went through therapy to help me cope with some traumatic. I don't want a red flag letting people know that I'm mentally unstable and unreliable when it comes to work. Therapy is also very expensive from what I hear.
>>
File: 1450329841498.gif (44KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1450329841498.gif
44KB, 150x150px
>>25894702
Yeah, you're beyond salvation.

If you truly loved him you would go to therapy, but you're a selfish cunt that doesn't want its life to improve.

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>25894193
Only for a short term while you work on your issues.

There is nothing wrong with wanting intimacy in a relationship at some point, it is not entitlement, if there is no chance of this there is nothing stopping you ending the relationship. If your boyfriend doesn't want much intimacy, well, that's fine too.

However if he expects the relationship to develop to that point and you lead him on so he does boyfriend things for you, that is wrong, it is basically a lie. It is not wrong in the sense it should be illegal but it is wrong in the sense that life is short and you are wasting his time, time that could be spent finding happiness with someone else.
>>
>>25894725
Agreed. Intimacy is important in any relationship!
>>
>>25894702
>I tell him that he should feel bad for wanting sex
you're serious?
modern women, ladies and gentlement...
>>
>>25894702

*shouldn't feel bad

>>25894841

it was a typo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.