[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which comes next, and why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

Which comes next, and why?
>>
>>25892052

B because it's most closely related to the previous one in sequence
>>
>>25892097
incorrect
BLocc03920wexxx
>>
>>25892052

A

LOWCONTENT
>>
>>25892052
E. E is the Answer.
>>
>>25892052
Anyone of them can come next you just gotta move it there.
>>
>>25892052
bottom, left, top, right D is next
>>
>>25892521
ah shit nope
>>
>>25892052

From the first picture to the second picture, it is important to note that the bottom half stays exactly the same. In this transition, only the top half of the picture is being altered. Similarly, from the second picture to the third picture, only the right half is being altered. From the third picture to the fourth picture, only the bottom half is being altered. The pattern has gone from top, to right, to bottom. Therefore, in the next transition, only the left half of the picture should be changed. However, this does not allow us to rule out any options as all of the potential answers have the same right side as the fourth picture in the series.

This pattern is exceedingly difficult to spot because it has so many parts. The half that changes can be divided into two 2x2 squares. The two 2x2 squares swap places. Both 2x2 squares are rotated clockwise by 90 degrees. The colours of the half of the picture that changes are then inverted- the black becomes white and the white becomes black. This is repeated for each transition, and by applying this to the fourth picture, you get A.
>>
>>25892521
can you be more clear?
>>
>>25892546
Yeah I guess D
>>
>>25892562

anymore else studying medicine from australia by the way? what unis you guys going to?
>>
File: filthy.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
filthy.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>25892052
requesting more btw
>>
>>25892567
So apart from the 2x2 that stays the sane pattern, there is also two square couple that rotates
top left horizontal, top right vertical, bottom right horizontal, bottom left vertical, then in D is top right horizontal

Each time it moves it reflects its colors.

It must be in place in each part of the sequence, D is the only one with it.
>>
>>25892699
Sorry D is top left horizontal
>>
File: puzzle a.jpg (73KB, 745x285px) Image search: [Google]
puzzle a.jpg
73KB, 745x285px
>>25892052
A?

I see a line moving clockwise every step that changes colour from white to black. On step 5 there should be a while line in the upper left corner.
>>
>>25892699
>>25892714
>>25892717

read >>25892562

for full explanation
>>
>>25892717
OP here
completely wrong reasoning, but correct answer

The correct answer is A
>>
>>25892562
That works, fuck you beat me. I had figured out that only halfs rotaded, but not how.
>>
>>25892729
Good enough for me.

Original.
>>
>>25892729
Ahah whoops.

Not enough focus, ty for the puzzle.
>>
Here's another of the same sort, since you guys liked that one.

Much, much harder. Which comes next this time?
>>
>>25892052
i'd say b just because they have the two first and 4th of the top row the same.
there's nothing for the paterns in the 2 middle of the bottom 2 rows, nothing.
the B and E only follow the same sequence with the 1st boxes in the left of the bottom 2 rows.. also both bollow the same sequense of the far right boxes of the middle 2 rows (2nd and 3rd) follow sequence in both B and E (if there is a irregular sequence like xx y zz etc.)
Aswell, B also follows a sequence if the 2 left of the middle rows go aa bb cc, so theres another pattern there that the others don't have

damn well >>25892562 is the right answer (though it's confusing to me still with the explination), so I'm too dumb.

I took a test recently for a job, but didn't get the score back from them... the guy said I did good but I don't know if that's because compared to school results/what job I was applying for or not. I guessed some of more ones that were more confusing to me like >>25892833.. there was like 2-3 minutes left of the test left and I spent it trying to figure out one but couldn't, besides what I did with my answer of the OP image where I 'thought' it could be right answer but there wasn't enough to really be sure so it probably wasn't.
>>
Bumpercar
>>
>>25892833

In this series there are three patterns contained within each of the
three circles and each time the series progresses, each pattern moves
outwards by one circle (i.e. from the innermost circle to the middle circle
and from the middle circle to the outermost circle), except from the
outermost circle, where the pattern moves to back to the smallest circle.
The pattern which starts in the smallest circle has two lines, one
starting pointing north-west and on pointing south. The line pointing
north-west rotates counter-clockwise by 45 degrees each time and the
line pointing south rotates clockwise by 90 degrees each time. This
produces one line pointing west (they overlap) in the second in the
series in the middle circle. These two lines continue to rotate in exactly
the same way for the rest of the series. In the third picture, they are in
the outermost circle and in the fourth picture they are in the smallest
circle again. In the fourth picture, the line which originally pointed
northwest is now pointing south. It will rotate another 45 degrees
clockwise and will point south east in the answer. The line which was
originally pointing south is now pointing east. It will rotate another 90
degrees and point south in the answer. These two lines will be in the
medium sized circle. This does not rule out any answers yet.
The pattern which starts in the middle circle also has two lines. The
line which starts pointing north moves clockwise by 45 degrees each
time and the line which starts pointing north-east moves counterclockwise
by 90 degrees each time. In the fourth picture, they both point
south east and are in the middle circle again. Therefore, in the answer,
they will both be in the outermost circle. The line that originally pointed
north will rotate another 45 degrees clockwise and point south. The line
that originally pointed north east will rotate another 90 degrees
anticlockwise to point north east again. This rules out options C, D and
E.

PART 1
>>
>>25893014
Finally, the pattern which starts in the outermost circle has a line initially pointing west which rotates clockwise by 90 degrees each time and a line initially pointing east which rotates clockwise by 45 degrees each time. In the fourth picture, these lines are in the outermost circle again. Therefore, they will be in the innermost circle in the answer. The line originally pointing east is now pointing south west. It will rotate another 45 degrees clockwise to point west. The line originally pointing west is now pointing south. It will rotate another 90 degrees clockwise to point west as well. This rules out option A. Therefore, B is correct as all other options have been ruled out.

PART 2
>>
>>25892916
these questions are extremely abstract and are usually designed so you cant "study" for them (although you can sort of program your mind to get good at them). i hope you did well on that test. did you get the job?

>>25893014
>>25893039
why ruin it by posting the answer before people have had a go?
>>
>>25893054

are you doing the umat bro?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 410x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 410x176px
I think this one might be too easy.

Was progressing on the circles when I saw the answer. Fuckin hard to keep all the info in the front of the mind without interacting with it.

Circles was definitely good though.

What's the hardest one you've got?
>>
>>25893493
i always find the ones where you have to judge an interaction a bit... finnicky. sometimes, if you don't know the exact definition to a word, you can easily miss an obvious answer.
>>
>>25893493
also, is the answer D?

bloxbotbloxxx
>>
>>25893493

I'm getting D on this one.
>>
File: Picture 24.png (20KB, 320x402px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 24.png
20KB, 320x402px
heres one more to try out

original roastie
>>
>>25894004
>>25893791

Yeah

originalflavourfimfamilam
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.