[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hear praise about Rick and Morty >"hmm i might check

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: reddit.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
>hear praise about Rick and Morty
>"hmm i might check that out"
>first episode
>Summer: "Oh my God!"
>Rick: "Mm, there is no God, Summer. You got to rip that band-aid off now. You'll thank me later."

Fucking reallyy? First fucking episode and he shoves fedora shit in my face? Literally Reddit: the show. Fuck Reddit and Memey.
>>
>>25889443
You sound like you spend too much time on the internet senpai.
>>
>>25889443

I enjoyed it.

Faggot.
>>
What's 4chan: the show?
>>
>>25889443
Let me guess, you loved Futurama though?
>>
>>25889475
You can fuck off back to reddit then, they LOOOVE this show

And I'm not even shitposting, what do people see in this show? Why is it so popular?
>>
>>25889443
dude that show is the best thing ever, and Rick just shits on every fucking thing equally. You happened to catch the time he's shitting on religion. He will shit on every fucking thing. Trust me.
>>
nice original repost
>>
>>25889466
>>25889475

remember to filter "Reddit and Memey" and reply with sage in the option field.
>>
>>25889483
Xavier: Renegade Angel
or
Wonder Showzen
>>
>>25889443
It's the most reddit: the show show I've ever watched.

Tries waaaay too hard. steven universe is to tumblr as rick and morty is to reddit.

>>25889483
This one probably, here's a clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
>>
>>25889510
hey shut up dude that's not cool
>>
>>25889510
Oh damn it's a literal shill eh
>>
>>25889485

Yep, I enjoy things. Try it, you cuck.

>>25889489
>reddit2reddit:theredditiingredditedreddit.

AM I 4 CHAN NOW?
>>
Watched the first 2 episodes and I chuckled at like 1 part. It just isn't entertaining.
All my le reddit fags love the show like its sliced bread though
>>
>>25889532
you apparently don't even know what shill means
>>
>>25889510

Holy shit, good advice. This cuck is multiboarding.
>>
>>25889510
shillgate happened people
>>
>>25889443
Pastas has really gone fucking downhill
>>
>>25889524
Are they going to broadcast that in Cartoon Network?
>>
Rick is a genius level intelligent hedonistic shithead.

Morty has morality but is a retard.

That's the entire point of the show.
>>
File: fscociety-mr-robot.jpg (48KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
fscociety-mr-robot.jpg
48KB, 1000x600px
>>25889443
haven't seen it but it can't possibly be more reddit than this.
>>
>>25889483
honestly probably south park especially the last few seasons
aside from that you have drawn together and beavis and butthead
>>
>>25889443
Keep crying, christfag. Maybe your sky fairy will hear you.
>>
>>25889635
I liked that show just because it had the most realistic portrayal of "hacking" in popular media.
Yeah, the 2edgy4u characters got old fast though.
>>
Report for rule violation

>Purposefully evading the ROBOT9000 filter is not permitted.
>>
I like how something being "Fedora" just means any atheist now and not specifically that fatass that looks down on religious people as worse than him. Almost like ad hominem is the only argument against "you have no proof".

But anyway Rick is a fictional character in a TV show and he's very hypocritical in his approach to religion.
>>
>>25889483
First 8 seasons of South Park

It helps that half of the big jokes are 4chan memes anyway
>>
>>25890186
>>25890186
you couldn't be more wrong.

name literally 1
>>
Adding The Simpsons onto the list, since that's most of your reaction images and also memes
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.