[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good morning, wagecuck. It's time to get up and get ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 27

File: (19).jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Good morning, wagecuck. It's time to get up and get ready for work.

Another day, another dollar.
>>
I just knocked off neet tard
Go fuck yourself oxygen theif
>>
>am i green now!?
>>
>>25888940
whoa it works!
>>
File: untitled12345.png (48KB, 168x178px) Image search: [Google]
untitled12345.png
48KB, 168x178px
>tfw quit my job yesterday

Feels really good senpai.
>>
test hmm... does it work?
>>
>>25888904
Jokes on you leech, I work grave shift. No early mornings for me.
>>
>>25888964
Until next week
>>
>>25889312
Same here.

Original comment
>>
why are neets afraid of work?
or do they think its actually hard?
>>
@25888948
Holy shit, how do you do that?!
>test
>>
>>25889395
>why are neets afraid of work?
fake niggas

>or do they think its actually hard?
s t r u g g l e i s r e a l t h o
>>
>>25889392
What do you do? I'm trying to find a grave shift job
>>
>>25889395
>NEETs live with their parents and get government checks to support their lifestyles
>They never work and their day to day life is boring and samey, almost exclusively made up of browsing the interwebs and watching anime, which they've convinced themselves is the only thing they want to do anyway
>They still have a need to feel superior to someone, so they go on r9k and tell people with jobs that being a NEET is smarter than having a job
>They barely have enough money and resources to do anything worthwhile
>They've convinced themselves this is all they want because they lack the ambition or skill to get anything more
>All while shitting on the people who actually care enough to try harder
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>25888904
This bump reminds those who still haven't gotten up.
>>
File: autism.jpg (22KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
22KB, 400x265px
>>25888904
The worst thing about your life, OP, must be that the world is full of things you'll never understand - and yet you're sentient enough to KNOW that you'll never understand.

Mind you, I suppose if I couldn't ever get a meaningful or well-paid job due to my crippling mental disability, I'd be bitter too.

.... oh god, I took the bait, didn't I?
>>
File: wagecuck_mod_btfo.png (41KB, 539x360px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck_mod_btfo.png
41KB, 539x360px
>mfw wagecvck janitor gets so btfo he deletes your thread
#putallwagecucksonsuicidewatch
>>
File: 1440970243970.png (168KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1440970243970.png
168KB, 540x405px
>>25888904
>another day another dollar
That's right I get paid 20/h for sitting on a chair and making appointments for people who come in, I work 9 hours a day for 4 days a week let's do the math

8(1 hour unpaid lunch break) x 4 = 32
32 x 20 = 640
640 x 4 = 2560 - 500 in taxes
I get $2060 a month for doing basically nothing, I have more free time then I need, I can fund all my hobbies which include photography and pc gaming. Oh look at the time better go get ready for work.
>>
>>25893638
>I'm only being a slave 4 days a week!
Lucky you lmao! Too bad the remaining 3 you spend recovering from slaving away the previous 4 and preparing to slave away another 4.
>>
File: 1449473846073.jpg (51KB, 720x757px) Image search: [Google]
1449473846073.jpg
51KB, 720x757px
Gee golly! better go trade 2000 hours a year for 45 years for some jew tokens so i can buy what the tv tells me to
>>
File: 1440827651270.jpg (46KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1440827651270.jpg
46KB, 1000x667px
>>25893693
>sitting on a chair watching movies on my phone with company WiFi until a customer walks in to make an appointment (takes 2 minutes) is slaving away
Wow neetfriend I usually agree with you but you're being dumb this time.
>>
>>25893701
you know there are jobs you can do where you arent working for a boss
but that would take initiative or creative thinking
and it would also take not being an enormous faggot
>>
>>25888964

Some idiot just quit the other day, he was bitching that he wasn't making enough money because he had child suport

so he flicked off his boss and ran out the door into his no job

now he has no money AND child support

lmao
>>
>>25893701
This. People choose to do this.
>>
File: wagecucks.jpg (110KB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks.jpg
110KB, 1200x950px
>>25893756
>being forced into standby mode for hours at a time and unable to focus on anything meaningful because you can be called for at any given moment to do your slave tasks isn't slaving away your life
This is what wagecvcks actually believe, apparently.
>>
>>25893756

>tfw I just chill at work and play phoenix wright/999/hotel dusk all day or flirt with the girls

neat
>>
File: 1447377415932.png (887KB, 802x802px) Image search: [Google]
1447377415932.png
887KB, 802x802px
>>25893802
They think it's a choice but they're really brainwashed. Too weak to ascend from the cultural pressure imposed by their masters.

Wagecucks are very simple-minded
>>
>>25893756
Are you allowed to play vidya while you're in standby mode?

Stupid wagies
>>
>>25893701
A simple animal like a rabbit or a neet is easy to keep happy. They won't even want to leave their cage. More intelligent beings, however, are more complex. For example, humans are more content when they can live comfortably without having to worry about money.
>>
(Not my post, reposting)

Autistic NEET here, on disability.

I'm going to tell you, starter-NEETS, why you don't want to fall for the disability meme.

When you get your diagnosis, if it is severe enough, like mine was, you will never be able to escape your pathology. You can't reverse it go back to normal without far more difficulty than it was to get it. Far more.

You don't just 'get' money. You get a small amount to live on, most going to food or rent, it is not enough to save up for a good computer, to splurge on consumable media or eat in a way that won't leave you with chronic issues much later unless you live with mom and dad but all of the above problems will come when they are no longer around.

Additionally the government will can and will come into your life whenever they please - as far as they are concerned, you are now under their care and with severe enough diagnosis (the kind you need for perma disability) you will be sent to various assessments every x time with very little warning, stood before panels of people who have massive disdain for you and things will be made purposely very difficult for you at every step of your life.

You will be monitored by the government and you will have to confirm your records every so often.

You will not be able to find employment if you decide to change your mind from living off just below minimum wage (for some) and around it for others. There is a massive stigma against hiring people such as myself it they ever 'reabilitate' - To repeat, if you ever go down this path you CANNOT go back. You CANNOT ever have your own identity without being merged, compared and rated to your disabilities.

The government can and will regularly intervene in your collection process as well to ensure you 'still need it', sometimes even cutting it off without warning inwhich case you have to live dollar to dollar until youre able to get help or enough aid to appeal the decision.
>>
Hey fellow neets. How long have you been in bed this glorious Saturday morning?
I have been 14, so long. Sorry I had to use the bathroom.
Let's have a stay in bed competition where we see who can be comfy the longest.
Meanwhile you wagekecks can see who can work the longest without passing out
>>
>>25893983
(Not my post, reposting)

I know a lot of people see the self isolation of being a NEET on disability as a viable thing, and I don't know if it's just as a meme or a joke because I'm autistic as hell, but I wanted people to know that this life is somewhat similar to prison.

I can't really explain properly, it may seem appealing even then to people who are currently NEET or lost in life but I want to say that if you are feeling lost now, you will be trapped in that 'lost' state forever if you choose to seal yourself into government mandated entrapment through disability and psychiatry.

This does not apply to those who really do need it ofcourse and cannot live a functional life, like my sister and me but i dont often see what the true cost is, to yourself, in these threads so maybe it's just a big joke minimum wage workers are playing on other minimum wage workers.

tl;dr
just dont mess with your life when it comes to really permenant stuff like this and organizations who can make and destroy you unless you flee the country, with a simple signature.
>>
>>25889395
It's like watching a dog chase its tail. Nobody knows why he does it but he sure enjoys doing it so we let him.
That's what watching someone work feels like for a neet
>>
>>25894007
(Not my post, reposting)

Well we are 'leeches' technically even if it's hard.

I forgot to also say that saving up '1200' on disability means absolutely no spending outside of bare neccesities.

so no games, not a single one, no movies, no takeout, not even once, no hobby items, no 'figs' (I don't know how neets think they can afford $80+ dollar figs on disability and still be financially okay, probably just a meme?), no subscriptions, no new furniture or apartment items, no phone plan over $5, no internet over 5mb, no junk food, no new clothes.

I have no idea how neets expect to be able to buy new computers on disability, even the highest rates it would take you like a year, you would have to be a single mother neglecting her children or something but even then would you rather work a simple job or ignore 8 children who are now getting you into a mess 24/7!

It's just i really hope a lot of neets arent reading these thinking this is clever or funny and they can beat the system or something by letting it completely wrap their lives up for them, I don't know.
>>
>>25893795
Kek that's what he gets for being a fucking normie
>>
>>25894027
(Not my post, reposting)
It's just hard to describe to people. I guess it's a meme on here but I want to tell a lot of people who are lost and looking at these threads thinking 'hmmm that seems like easy money'.

It isn't. You can save up your money on disability but often, like in my years on this, you will get sick and need to pay medical costs, which you can get assistance for, which means even more waiting, assessment, contacting aid groups etc, with lengthy phonecalls, interviews, or if you pay for it yourself, you might be showing functionality, which means assessment and investigation and having your money paused, which means more contacting people, which also contradicts a lot of stuff like anxiety and depression which is spoke of in here.

Meagre savings after paying any expenses will slowly disappear because of surprise costs or repairs and stuff like that, I once saved 1200 after a lot of months, maybe over a year, but I got sick and needed just a checkup, then there was a period that they put me under review ( i dont know why) and i had to pay all of my bills.

It is a big beaurecratic hell that you will trapped in forever. I have to look after myself and my sister like this, and it'll be like this forever.

it also took me almost 18 months to get it all those years ago and it never feels like those impending meetings and things are over, maybe thats just my autism talking though
>>
File: wagiesgettingbtfoasalways.jpg (44KB, 222x305px) Image search: [Google]
wagiesgettingbtfoasalways.jpg
44KB, 222x305px
>>25888904
Alarm clock beeping
Wagecvcks weeping
Time for floor sweeping
And burger fIipping
While NEETs are still sleeping

Put on your slave collar
Each hour you earn a dollar
Your dignity level grows ever smaller
Better run fast when customers holler
While the NEET is being a baller

Your life amounts to being a thrall
You're a manlet and your dick is small
When your boss is around you don't walk, you crawl
He clicks his fingers and on your knees you fall
If only to be a NEET you had the wherewithal!

Cry, wagecvcks, cry over your sad Iives
Rejoice at the $0.01 extra when your promotion arrives
But know that none of that shit survives
Also, NEETs are fucking your wives
>>
>>25889565

>Wage slaves pay for bills and hookers (GF's if that makes you feel better, still pretty much a hooker because you end up spending more.)
>They wake up and go to the same job day to day then come home to exhausted to do "Boring NEET" things.
>They still think they're superior to NEETs because they've been brainwashed to be a good boy for the government.
>They barely have enough money to do anything after dealing with bills.
>They convince themselves this is how they should spend their lives, helping a giant corporation make money while they get droplets of water from the money sink.
>All while pretending their better than people doing the right thing.
>>
>>25894027
>>25894007
>>25894039
This is what the government wants you to believe.
>>
>>25894086
I live something similar, tbhq, it's why I posted it.

The government wants you on its teat instead of having your own agency. Unfortunately my parents fell for it when I was young.
>>
Who /work from home/ here?

It truly is the best of both worlds. I spend most the day in my pajamas watching TV and shitposting.

Literally no one will believe me but I made 100k last year, I fap regularly while at work and I spend most day not doing a whole lot.

It's wonderful. If I ever have a bad case of diarrhea, its no worries because I am always 5 feet away from my own bathroom. Not locked away in an office with 50 other people all shitting into the same 3 toilets. If I smell bad and havent shaved in a few days, no one cares.

Sometimes ill invite prostitutes over and bareback them while I am supposed to be working.

How did I get this lucky?

family business ;)
>>
File: g.jpg (259KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
259KB, 2048x1447px
>>25894111
How much is Uncle Sam paying you for spreading this pro-wageslavery propaganda on /r9k/, agent?
>>
>>25894149
Dunno, how much is uncle sam paying you to spread this pro-government propaganda?
>>
>>25894171
>milking the government for all it's got while giving nothing back is pro-government
You'll have to do better than that, agent.
>>
>>25894149
He already told you tho enough for ramen and 1200 a year for medical expenses
>>
>>25894218
>that greed.
that's not how it works, undercover wagecuck.
>>
>people thinking being a neet is a solution to poverty
Lol
Being a neet is only for the rich, when has poverty been solved ever? Go back to eork
>>
>>25894233
I've had no medical expenses for years because I don't eat like a pig and exercise.

Start exercising, drink plenty of water and limit yourself to 1 meal a day, and you won't have any medical expenses. Plus you'll save a bunch of money.

If you think that wageslavery makes you immune to medical bills higher than you can afford without making sacrifices, you're delusional.
>>
>>25894083

>All while pretending their better than people doing the right thing.
>their

It's "they're" you brainless, fat, autistic NEET. Have fun fucking your hand raw the rest of your life. Also, practice tying nooses in your downtime from MMOs and hentai.
>>
Us wagies work hard so we can achieve our dreams and wishes.

Neetcucks sit at home alone, virgins and kissless.
>>
>>25894313
Hehe
Have fun with your comunal girlfriend. Maybe someday I will make enough neetbucks to have a turn too
>>
>>25894121
>bareback

What the fuck, dude. And where did you find prostitutes willing to do that in the first place?
>>
>>25894338
He makes fun of me for being a neet
Little does he know I'm the ruling elite
>>
>>25894364

It's fun to venture out from /mu/ and /lit/ sometimes. You guys are by FAR the most cringe board.

>"Normies are brainless, right NEET friends!? haha, lets go download some Manga. That's for intelligent, unemployed people lol"

You guys are kind of cute, to be honest
>>
>>25894434
Obvious roastie is obvious.

>>25894307
>If you think that wageslavery makes you immune to medical bills higher than you can afford without making sacrifices, you're delusional
This a thousand times.

The typical wagecvck's situation is just as bad financially but he also has to slave away for 8 hours every weekday at minimum.
>>
>>25894434
Yawwwwwnnnnnnn I'm sorry, I'm too busy sleeping and playing vidya to care about your comment. What are you doing on here anyway? Mr. Sheckleburg will fire you if he finds out you are on here haha
>>
>>25894390
Oh really. So how have you ruled over me today?
>>
>>25894499
made you dance in my thread for one
>>
>>25894499
You pay for our care wagecuck
>>
>>25894487

>vidya
>staring at a tv screen for hours
>living life through pixels representing alpha males

I laugh when Weebs commit suicide. Hurry up, your fallen virgin comrades are waiting for you!
>>
>>25894487
>Have literally all the time in the world to do actually interesting things
>Instead spend your time just sleeping and playing videogames
I'd have some respect if you actually did something with all the time you have, but when you just completely waste it it's hardly to feel any emotion but pity.
>>
>>25894499
Well you worked 8 hours for me today for starters. Thank you wagekeck you made the internet work today just so I could reach level 60 and the business open so I could buy more mountain dew
>>
>>25894553
>>25894550
Silly wagecucks, that's just what I felt like doing today, I can do anything, read a book, go for a walk, learn an instrument, today I thought I'd take it easy and relax
>>
>>25894553
I don't tho, I practice my skills too
>>
>>25894553

I don't feel pity. I just think it's hilarious. At least they are in their elderly parent's basement and not walking among us "normies"
>>
>>25894594

Name 5 books that you have read recently. HARD MODE: Not light-novels or Manga
>>
I think I'll go take a nap.

Because I can, and because I feel like it.

You mad, wagecvcks? BTW, break's over, go back to your cubicle.
>>
I hate being a neet but nobody wants to hire neets.
>>
>hide neetkek threads
>don't reply to neetkek threads
>sage
>insult neetkek if he persists

Didn't read, just came to tell you that you are a disgusting poo pusher.
>>
>>25894594
You can do anything, yet you chose to waste all that time on completely meaningless activities. You're really no better than the people who chose to work a dead end job that pays next to nothing. Actually no, you're worse them because they at least don't live in their parents' basement or childhood bedroom.

>>25894605
Skills in what? Fapping? Counter-Strike 1.6?
>>
>>25894594
Thinks he has more time than we can fathom

Wastes it all using his hand to orgasm
>>
>>25894708

Now just wait for

>smugpepe.jpg

Fucking NEETS are not only cancer, but so fucking predictable
>>
Who /everysingledayisastruggle/ here?

There is no rhythm. There is no routine. It never gets any easier. Every single day is a unique quest to somehow make it to quitting time without losing my mind.
>>
>>25894647
The Great Gatsby (actually read it out loud in its entirety over the period of several days while my home wagecvcks were at work, enjoying the author's mastery of the written word); The Last of the Moheecans (saw it on sale about 3 weeks ago for $0.99 and couldn't resist, it was as enjoyable a read as I remembered it from my school days); The Heirloom (by Graham Masterton; it was a birthday gift); Coma (Robin Cook's one of my favorite authors but somehow I didn't get to read his very first novel until recently; it wasn't nearly as good as his later novels - indeed, I found it quite dull and overall disappointing); The 48 Laws of Power (I've been meaning to read this one for 5 years or so but never got around to it until a week ago; it's pretty much what you'd expect, definitely worth reading although I strongly disagree with some of the author's opinions)

Also, I don't believe reading books to be any more intellectually stimulating for an adult person than playing video games/watching movies. Past a certain stage, it's all about the way in which you approach these things.

Now go back to work or Mr. Shekelson will get angry and tell Tyresha, your floor manager, to reprimand your sorry ass.
>>
Hey NEETs,

How are you ever going to start living that "real life" you keep dreaming about, you know that one where you go on vacations across the world and meet new and interesting people and accomplish your goals, if you don't work towards it?
You are all wasting your lives away as shut in losers with no money and soon you will be too old to do half of the fun stuff that this world has to offer, quit letting life pass you by!
>>
Who taking neet vacations here?
My daily neet life is too stressful luckily I can take vacations from it whenever I want
>>
>>25894708
I'm not going to post my 3d models in every thread
>>
>>25894940

>He actually spend 20 minutes thinking of books and writing out little reviews

Again, that's adorable. You sure proved how superior your lifestyle if. I'm gonna enjoy the rest of my day off from my slavery position at work.

LMAO
>>
>>25895040
Actually, I only spent about 5 minutes on that post. But I could've spent 20, or 200, if I wanted.

See, my time is mine to do with as I please, wagecvck. I know that concept is alien to you, so I'll try to be patient and answer any additional questions you might have.
>>
>>25895004
I either work hard at my art or I wait until my dad passes and I use all that money for it.
I don't really like traveling tho. I pretty much have everything I want except for a comfy couch for out of bed napping, a modeling laptop and enough money to eat outside everyday
>>
>>25895060

Okay, just wait here. I have a lot of questions about your interesting life. Please don't go anywhere. I'll prepare questions. I'm truly fascinated.
>>
File: 1447357892505.png (158KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1447357892505.png
158KB, 1000x963px
>>25895004
Luckily we had enough free time to make our homes comfy enough to not deem it worthwhile to pay a month's wages just to escape it

If you aren't intelligent enough to have fun for free or cheap then i pity you a great deal.
>>
>>25894940
Judging by how long it took you obviously went and started looking for some classics to post about thinking that we'd believe you when. It's not just that, if you really were interested in reading classics you would have read The Great Gatsby in school already like I did.

Also, in b4
>"Hurr durrr!! Nobody ever lies on the internet"

Also, let's see if you can post a picture with all of those books that you didn't get off the Google image search.
>>
>>25895121
Reading books is just as pointless as watching anime. I feel pity for people who wastes their lives on it be it wagekecks or neets. You should find something better to do with your life
>>
>>25895113
>If you aren't intelligent enough to have fun for free or cheap then i pity you a great deal.
Seeing how your idea of "fun for free or cheap" is lying in bed for half the day and then spending the rest shitposting here, your idea of fun isn't particularly appealing.

Then again most of you tend to have pretty low standards. A pig is perfectly fine in a sty with a pool of mud in the shade to cool down in and table scraps to eat, but it's not like a human being would be very satisfied with an existence like that.
>>
>>25895179

Yeah, the world would be a much better place without books. Fucking end yourself.
>>
File: 1448370896468.jpg (89KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1448370896468.jpg
89KB, 798x770px
>>25894708
>>25894550
Shekelsberg actually convinced these guys that the only things you can do with unlimited free time are masturbate, watch anime and play vidya

LOL. Too funny. You guys actually fell for it. AHahahahahahaha
>>
>>25895179
>Some guy asks the cuck to post what books he's been reading
>Spend almost 20 minutes checking up books that would make him look smart and sophisticated
>Other people can see this and ask for simple proof of actually having read all these books
>Responds with "Reading books is just as pointless as watching anime"
>>
>>25895202

I've been to /b/, /a/, and /v/. That's all you guys do. It really is. Cry it out.
>>
>>25895189
I suppose after taxes the wild wagekeck doesn't have enough money left for a pencil or two and some papper. Go steal some coal then some artists started that way, they had time tho and yours is running out
>>
>>25895189
Just as the honeybee is perfectly fine toiling nonstop until the end of time

Or as the wagecuck is perfectly fine practicing the cognitive dissonance necessary to demonize being perfectly fine.
>>
>>25895199
I'm not saying its bad to waste your time but don't waste more than a couple of hours each day.
I mean it's cute when I child reads but when an adult spends all his time doing so its sad
>>
>>25895004
I detest traveling; I detest interacting with other people in an environment where I can't choose exactly when these interactions begin and when they end; I have very little use for money.

I'm already living a dream, my friend, and my only worry is that it is bound to end at some point.
>>
File: yourtears.jpg (49KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
yourtears.jpg
49KB, 432x600px
>>25895202
>People keep bragging about how they have all the time in the world
>Chose to waste it all sleeping half the day and the rest playing video games, shitposting here and fapping
>Somehow "butthurt" for laughing at this
>>
>>25895230
You should have stayed on /b quite frankly
>>
File: 1439418509247.jpg (77KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1439418509247.jpg
77KB, 409x409px
>>25895202
Hey if these cucks believe waking up to a noisy machine that disturbs their slumber at 6am is a good idea, they will believe anything
>>
>>25895202
It's the only thing you can do when you are a slave chained in the basement.
>>
>>25895236
>>25895255
>Brag about having all the time in the world for doing interesting shit
>Still chose to waste it all
>This butthurt when people laugh at your for completely wasting all the time you claim to have
Little cucky got his feelings hurt? Well too bad for you because I'm just laughing at you.
>>
>>25895307
I own my own apartment tho rentslave
>>
>>25895339
What a sorry excuse for a reply I hope your job doesn't involve giving presentations. You are more prepared to fry potatoes as long as you remember to keep your hands away from the hot oil
>>
>>25895299
Yes, following a schedule and doing shit may feel like torture to you pigs, but it definitely beats just lying around all day doing fuck all and still being smug about it.

As the famous quote goes: "It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied"
>>
>>25894083
Here's your reply, NEET.
>>
>>25895121
It is possible to read one book multiple times and enjoy it just as much as it's possible to finish one video game multiple times. The fact that you'd think I lied about the books I've recently read is quite telling, but the tale is about you, not I.

And no, I cannot post a picture because I don't have a means of taking it. Try and wrap your head around that one!
>>
>>25895384
>Thinking I never made anything of myself and are working an unskilled job instead of spending my days writing code in an air conditioned office
>Essentially thinking I'm you plus one of those shitty dead end jobs you'd have to settle with if you tried to support yourself
>>
>>25895402

>"I can't afford a smart phone with my NEET bux"
>>
>>25895415
I spent yesterday writing code in my air conditioned bedroom tho, I even had a wagekeck come here and teach me. Daddy is paying for it
>>
>>25895402
>All this damage control
>"And no, I cannot post a picture because I don't have a means of taking it. Try and wrap your head around that one!"
So you're basically just confirming that you're lying and never actually read any of the books you claim to have read...

Oh well... Another day, another cuck lying out of his ass to appear that he isn't as big of a waste of oxygen as he actually is.
>>
>>25895470
What is considered a wage anyways? Is neetbucks a wage? Is the money dad gives me a wage? How about the future when I have wagekecks paying me to rent one of my multiple properties?
>>
>>25895459
So you're basically just living off your parents?

Also, you're basically doing what I do, but with the difference that I actually get paid and I was smart enough to learn programming without needing a private tutor.

So cucks in this thread confirmed for dumb leeches?
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 404x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 404x553px
Already went to class today bro. Was a pretty nice lecture
>>
>>25895225
The Great Gatsby and The Last of the Moheecans are both required reading for schoolkids. Coma and The Heirloom are just normal books anyone can read. The 48 Laws is almost a meme book by this point.

If you honestly think that having read any of these makes one look "smart and sophisticated" then I have some very bad news for you, friendo - you are, I'm sorry to say, a simpleton.
>>
>>25895502
Aww... Butthurt that your bluff didn't work? Because if you have properties to rent, you definitely have the money to buy a camera.

Also, I also own real estate that I inherited and rent out. Being born privileged is not limited to you cucks...
>>
>>25895517
Daddy doesn't mind, he makes tons of money for me. I forgot to tell you in my apartment.
>doing the same I do
Not at all tho. I'm learning to code because I want to and to work on my projects. You are just one of those slaves who learns to read and thinks he is hot shit when he is moved from the fields to taking care of the horses
>>
File: 1447108103938.png (103KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
1447108103938.png
103KB, 1437x908px
>>25895552
He was just answering a question. Not everyone is subject to quarterly performance reviews cucky
>>
>>25895575
I'm not him tho. I just felt like replying to you. Could you answer my question?
>>
>>25895552
I read The Great Gatsby for english class and haven't even heard of all the other books because except The Last of the Moheecans because I don't live in murrica, let alone an English speaking country.
>>
>>25893874

I get paid $45 an hour to sit in an office and f5 4chan. Actually pretty boring tbqh.
>>
>>25895595
I do projects too with the skills I got going to university and being paid to do so (I sort of live in a country where university tuition is free and you get paid benefits to go to university). Not only do I work on projects as part of my job, I also code and do hobby projects on my spare time as well.

The fact that you keep repeating that "If you get paid to do something you're a slave" meme sure tells quite a lot about your mindset is.
>>
>>25895444
I have absolutely no use for a smart phone, or even a flip phone (which I don't have either), or even a traditional land line phone (which I suppose I do have; comes in handy when I want to order a pizza every 2 months or so). I know it's hard for wagecvcks like you to comprehend, so take your time processing this post.

>>25895470
>people who read books aren't a waste of oxygen
What a ridiculous proposition. Also, see >>25895552
>>
>>25895618
For these people anything that gets you a wage or involves doing something for other people for money, goods or services is apparently "slavery". In their mind the only escape from "slavery" is to live off welfare or parents.
>>
File: CXwgcZyWcAEv01Q.jpg large.jpg (128KB, 1312x400px) Image search: [Google]
CXwgcZyWcAEv01Q.jpg large.jpg
128KB, 1312x400px
>>25888964
wait until ye have cabin fever again and low on money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrdoynCu6F8
>>
>>25893795
tfw nobody on this board ever has to worry about child support

feels bitter sweet
>>
>>25895620
>I'm a thirdworlder
That certainly explains a lot.
>>
>>25889395
why should i work?
if it is money i am just after, there are programs like welfare and ssi.
>>
>>25895712

I don't really have a use for a smart phone either. However, I can afford one. It's a fun gadget.
>>
>>25895595
>Daddy doesn't mind, he makes tons of money for me. I forgot to tell you in my apartment.
So often do we have threads with cucks like you being on the verge or having just been thrown out of their parents' basements? Because it's usually at least two a week.

Don't count on your dad being fine with you being a retarded waste of money that needs tutoring to learn anything forever. There's plenty of cases of you cucks thinking the leeching will never end before having it end abruptly.
>>
File: 1440200676522.jpg (1MB, 1500x918px) Image search: [Google]
1440200676522.jpg
1MB, 1500x918px
>>25895618
If you get the jew tokens by adhering to a mandatory schedule and taking orders, they have been acquired through wageslavery. (Even if it took a relatively large amount of them to convince you to trade away your irreplaceable life and time.)
>>
>>25895712
Yes, keep making excuses for the how you can't post pictures of the books you like to pretend that you actually read.
>>
>>25895811
>I can afford it
>a fun gadget
Your wageslavery is showing
>>
>>25895706
I live in a free u university country too. I even couldd get paid if I wanted since its a possibility for peoe you get than 25.
I just don't feel like it. I can learn faster and comfyer with my personal professor, he even told me he could give me a job in the company he works for after a year of classes, of course I'm going to say no.
Im also learning to draw with a college professor that comes here and to 3d model and play the piano on my own.
I'm sorry buta slave is the only way I can see you you would call yourself a slave too if you understood the freedom my life provides me with
>>
>>25895856

Sort of like your gaming PC you saved for from a couple years worth of government checks. Right?
>>
>>25895850
It's not an excuse, it's an explanation offered in good faith by a superior being (in this role yours truly) to an inferior being (in this role you) so that you can understand just how ludicrous what you're alleging is.

But it would appear that years of wageslavery have completely deprived you of both self-awareness and the ability to think critically so it's all pearls before swine. Oh, well. Another day, another mad wagecvck.
>>
I couldn't bare reading through all these posts. A lot of you are toxic and wasters.
>>
>>25895822
The apartment is in my name, I literally own it. He can't throw me out even if he wanted to. He is also in the process of donating a shit ton of money to me to hide it from my mom in the divorce. I could easily steal it but I won't since if will be my money anyways in some years
>>
>>25895799
>Country that isn't officially english speaking
>Automatically third world
Murrican education at work folks! This one seems to think that all non-english speaking countries, including ones like Germany, the Scandinavian countries, Finland, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Japan, Taiwan, The United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, etc, are all third would countries.
>>
>>25895945
German here. We are trying hard to become an Islamic shithole.
>>
>>25895942
Be honest you don't have the time too. After all your life is a race and you are tired, so very tired
>>
>>25895943

I wonder if your mom thanks a higher being every day that your dad got stuck with you. Lucky woman
>>
>>25895945
Yeah. They are.
>>
>>25895989
She is very poor tho because of her life deductions. She doesn't have the pick I do and is stuck trying to start a career at 50. I'm grateful for the things she did for me and I forgave the mistakes. I'm cautious about her tho, I know she would sell me out for money
>>
>>25895929
>Ask for easy to produce picture evidence of something
>Is unable to produce this and insists that not having any kind of camera means they're better people than the ones asking for evidence of their claim
Yes, keep trying to do damage control because it's fucking hilarious. There's several different kinds of cameras and camera equipped devices you could own, you still keep insisting that because you don't have a phone with a camera when more or less all phones made in the last decade, smart or not, have a built-in camera.

>The apartment is in my name, I literally own it.
Maybe, but there is such a thing as running costs like building maintenance fees, water, gas and power bills, etc. that he obviously pays for and if he stops paying them, you'll ether have to get a job to pay them or the collection agency your utility company will sick on you have your apartment sold from under you to get their money.
>>
>>25895991
>Get called out for being retarded
>Hurr durr!! Being retarded is fine
You cucks sure are funny when you embarrass yourself...
>>
>>25896085
Since you're repeating yourself, I will simply redirect you to my previous reply: >>25895929
>>
>>25896085
Do you have any idea how hard it is to kick someone from his home? Oh sorry I didn't realize you are American. It would take at least ten years for them to do so legally and I could get free electricity and cable. But I won't have to since I'm getting tons of money when my dad dies and he is not stopping the money flow. My dad actually appreciate s me because I'm nice and respectful and I try hard at what I do
>>
>>25888904
>long time neet who finally found work
>thought I was going to hate it
>it's actually been pretty good so far
>co-workers are really nice, been invited out this Friday
>now have a routine and sleep normal hours
>earning money and saving a little, feels good to be independent
>the week flies by and still have the weekend to do as I please

Have fun waking up depressed at 2pm and shitposting on 4chan neetfriend.
>>
>>25896117
>funny
As funny as the third-world sweat shop that employs you I bet, wagecvck.
>>
>>25888904
paramedic here
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
its a lot of work damnit.
i dont wanna work in that shit you are like the slave of the nurse so fuck it the only good thing of that is that you know about biology anatomy and shit. and of course the whores. alot of whores.
i dont wanna work that shit im gonna work in some lazy shit. thats why i wanna study nursery next year f4m ...
>>
>>25896223
>SHUT IT DOWN
Calm down, wagecvck. Geez.
>>
>>25896168
>Get called out for lying and being unable to provide evidence
>Hurr durr... Being unable to provide this evidence because I don't have a camera of any shape or form means I'm a better person than you are
Oh yes, keep up the damage control, but you're not fooling us that you've actually read some books even if they're meme tier shit.
>>
>>25896182
I haven't been depressed in 3 years and I said up at 10 am on weekdays
>>
File: imblying.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imblying.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>25896213
>Live in a first world country doing a cushy skilled job
>Hurr durr!!! Because it's not an english speaking country it has to be a third world shithole
>>
>>25896254
It gets better! Even if I did supply a photo, it wouldn't mean I read the books, it'd just mean I photographed them.

You should request a video of me reading them, with an eye-tracking device mounted on top of the book that will confirm I looked at every single word at least once.

Never change, wagecvcks.
>>
>>25896176
>My dad actually appreciate s me because I'm nice and respectful and I try hard at what I do
>Thinks his dad actually appreciates his son lying around all day sleeping till noon, eating McDonalds tier fast food and shitposting on 4chan

Unpaid utility bills are something you can easily get evicted over in less than a year. The selling off of your apartment may be a bit more work, but you'll get evicted from your apartment well before it. Also, when you don't pay your utility bills like gas and electricity, they tend to cut them off.
>>
>>25896291
It doesn't have to be, but let's face it - it is, isn't it, wageslave?
>>
>>25896378
Not in the civilized world you cant
>>
File: 1354917523271.jpg (38KB, 245x274px) Image search: [Google]
1354917523271.jpg
38KB, 245x274px
>Go to work
>Pass by coworker I see once a day and never talk to
>Hear this shit as I'm walking away
>"Guh, Anon geetin' on mah NARVES, I'm bout to GO."
People just get mad as fuck at me when I leave them alone, fucking normies

These threads are starting to piss me off
>>
>>25896313
>Ask for a very basic piece of evidence that isn't even conclusive
>Still can't provide it
>B-b-b-b-ut me not having a camera means I'm a better person than you are!!!
Right, keep up the damage control and thinking that you're fooling anyone here.
>>
>>25896378
You're telling me how things *should* work.

I'm telling you how they *do* work.
>>
Oy, wagecvck! You think it was *easy* upgrading from 600 NEETbux a month to 2050? I guarantee you it took more work than you've ever put in to your office push-papering. But now the work is done. I walk to the mailbox every month (almost forgot my boots last time, it was snowy!) and collect my stipend. What can you even say to that? How can any other life actually compare?
>>
>>25896429
>muh gadgets
Look, if buying useless things makes your slave life a little more bearable, then go for it. Who am I to judge?
>>
>>25896413
>Being this delusional
Yes, they can cut your electricity, gas and heat for non payment and they can also evict you for not paying your other utility bills.

Sorry to break it to you, but ownership of real estate does not mean completely free living out here in the real world.
>>
>>25896473
>Still doing this much damage control after it's more than clear that you can't post a picture because you haven't bought let alone read the meme tier books you claim to have read
Just give up already cuck... Nobody believes your excuses for not having a camera of any form, be it a dedicated camera, smartphone, dumbphone, webcam or a polaroid camera and a scanner.
>>
>>25896524
Please take your third world wisdom back to >>>/int/ where it belongs.
>>
>>25896048
can i live with u and learn to code
>>
>>25896585
You're repeating yourself again; for a reply, see >>25896313
>>
>>25889312
You still gotta leave home to do someone's dirty work for a few bucks. Wagecuck forever
>>
>>25896590
>REEEE!!! THEY CAN NEVER EVICT ME OR CUT ANY OF MY UTILITIES EVEN IF I DON'T PAY MY BILLS!!!
Sorry to break it to you, but real world is not the cushy laa-laa land you imagine it to be. If you don't pay your utility bills they cut off your utilities and eventually pass on the bills to collection agencies who get their money out of you one way or another.
>>
>>25896625
Even then, all we asked for was a picture, which you couldn't supply because you never bought let alone read any of these meme tier books you claim to have bought and read. You could have at least tried making the excuse that you borrowed them from the library and returned them already.
>>
>>25896675
Yes, I'm sure your friends at >>>/int/ will want to hear all about it.
>>
>>25896379
>Above Germany in terms of GDP per capita
>Third world
Yeah... Keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>25896738
>REEE!!! GET OUT NORMIEE!!!!
Picture related is you BTW
>>
>>25896727
I have no need for excuses; I tell the truth and you can do with as you please.

Also, if I used the library excuse, you could ask for a photo of my library card and we'd be back to square one. I've read these books. I own physical copies of 3 of them and digital copies of 2. There's nothing special about my having read any of them and it's strange to claim otherwise. That's the truth. Accept it or reject it, it is what it is.
>>
>>25896794
Actually, the picture is you. Although I do agree you should get out, normie or not.

>>25896765
>>>/int/
>>
>>25896806
>"I don't have a camera of any shape or form because only wagecuks have them and not having one makes me a better person"
>Not an excuse
Keep up the damage control, but don't for one second believe that we'd think you've actually read any one of these meme tier books.

Your whole argument is basically one of:
>It totally do have a pool of mud in my pig sty!!
>I can't prove it, but not being able to prove it means that I'm a better pig than you humans!!!
>>
File: c.jpg (60KB, 475x498px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
60KB, 475x498px
>wageslaves trying desperately to draw our attention away from their wagecvckoldry
I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to think about my slavery either if I were one of you, wagecvcks.
>>
>>25896840
>Lose argument
>Tell other person to get out
>Try to imply the assblasted one is the person you're trying to tell to go away
Just face it cuck... When you don't pay your utility bills, they WILL cut your utilities and with an apartment, they will eventually evict you for not paying your building maintenance fees.
>>
Haven't these bait threads been posted non-stop since around late 2014?
>>
>>25894307
>limit yourself to 1 meal a day,
>and you won't have any medical expenses

You're not over 30 yet, are you?
>>
>>25896889
I make no arguments; I only state facts, wagecvck.

For some reason, you get triggered by it.

Just another day on /r9k/.
>>
File: nope.gif (241KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
241KB, 320x180px
>>25896909
>Cucks lose the arguments and focus shifts to their failed attempts at convincing their cucking themselves isn't just wasting away their days fapping and eating McDonalds tier fast food
>Means that normies in this thread are trying to draw attention away from them being normies
>>
Thanks OP, we need these threads. These seem to be the only thing that truly pisses off wagecuck normies.
>>
>>25896919
There was no argument. You were, and are still, insisting that your third world laws are the same as those of the more civilized country I live in. They aren't. End of story, there are no arguments to be made nor were there ever.

Deal with it.
>>
>>25896592
Are you that at autistic twink that works at the grocery store? If you are then yes
>>
>>25896965
>Make shitty excuses about how not having a camera makes you better than anyone who owns a camera
>These are "arguments", not excuses
Yes, keep telling yourself that...
>>
>>25897003
So tell me what country this laa-laa land where utilities can never get cut off no matter how long you leave your utility bills unpaid is?
>>
>>25896987
Not sure what you're talking about, slave, but shouldn't you be working right now? Mr. Shekelsburg isn't paying you to shitpost you know.
>>
>>25897048
There you are, getting triggered again over nothing.
>>
File: autism levels.jpg (55KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
autism levels.jpg
55KB, 514x536px
>>25893693
yeah senpai, being a functioning member of society totally makes you a slave.

And sitting at home, all alone, watching anime and playing vidya makes you, what, liberated?

Oh okay.
>>
>>25897077
You are misrepresenting what I said while refusing to acknowledge the simple fact that your laws =/= our laws. It's time to stop. Imagine this is your job, I'm Mr. Shekelsburg, and you asked me to let you go home five minutes early without getting fired. Well, I said yes.
>>
>>25897082
>Loses argument
>Go away pls... nobully

>>25897116
>Make claim about having read some meme tier books
>Can't even provide the most basic evidence for said claim
>Claim that being unable to provide this basic evidence means they're a better person than the ones asking for basic evidence
>Now claim that people laughing at you are being "triggered"

Do I need to repeat the analogy about the pig claiming that he does have a pool of mud in the shade, but claiming that not being able to prove it makes him a better pig?
>>
>>25897171
>Claim to be in country where utilities can't be cut off for non-payment
>Refuses to say what country this is thinking this means he'll be right and that his utility company can never turn his utilities off if he stops paying his bills
>>
>>25897135
If sitting at home, watching anime and playing vidya is what you want to do then yes, by all means, having the ability to do that without any restrictions makes you free.
>>
>>25888904
Just remember, if you were happy in life, you wouldn't make this thread everyday.
>>
This is fucking hilarious, normies get this triggered for someone not owning a camera nor a mobile.
>>
>>25897257
I'm the guy who claimed nobody can kick me out and I have been playing a videogame for almost half an hour now not paying attention to this thread. Boy am I glad I'm able to let go
>>
>>25897263
But you're not free. Nothing is free, everything cost money. You can't fully understand a language without travelling to that country, you can't paint without supplies.
You can't learn an instrument without an instructor (you can try but you'll learn atrocious habits). You don't do yoga. You don't read.

Please post some things you have accomplished because you had 24/7 free time. Some woodwork, or maybe you rebuilt a car.I'll check this thread every hour. Or even post a pic of your room that houses all your equipment for music production. I'm dying to see what you do all day.
>>
>>25897206
When you're accusing someone of wrongdoing, in this case lying, the burden is on you to provide proof of the person's guilt, not the other way around.

Where's your proof?
>>
>>25897884
I do what I want. Exclusively. All day every day. It's been like that for years and it will be like this for many years to come, hopefully.

If that's not freedom then I don't know what is.
>>
>being so mentally handicapped that you can't hold a conversation with a normal person and the government gives you a few hundred a month out of pity is something to be proud of
Am I missing something here?
>>
>>25898271
Lol you don't do what you want. You do what you are limited to. Which is sitting at home and watching Netflix, fantasize about your oneitis, jerk off then sleep with a bruised dick.

Your life fucking sucks
>>
File: 1445350237763.jpg (49KB, 308x398px) Image search: [Google]
1445350237763.jpg
49KB, 308x398px
I've been living on benefits since sep '14. First 10 months high tier, then eating savings, now ive applied for low tier 3 months ago and theyre starting to make jump through hoops :(. I guess it's fair, altho I rly hate it. Had about 15 odd jobs over the years, im 34, I've always hated all of them. The poor interactions with ppl I share nothing common with, the endless, mindnumbing hours of repetitive actions, makes one feel meaningless, worthless and depressed. At least it does me.. ive seen old ppl working 30 years doing the same job, happy as can be... always feel like they are the animals from the zoo, after so long, the dont even wanna leave their cage. But thats just out of ignorance. How many rich ppl do you think work shit tier jobs all their life? Maybe 1 or 2 out of a damn million! Half-heartedly contemplating trying my luck on the deep web for a suicide gun purchase, super cheap ofc. But then life is way too amazing. Idk. Play the lottery every week for years. Never won a dime. At least I have my health right? I should be thankfull. These past months have been the most awesome time of my life. So glad I got to live that.
>>
>>25898554
What I'm realistically "limited" to at the moment gives me way more options than I'd even care to explore. There is literally nothing that I actually want to do but cannot because of some limits. Not a thing.

Also, I don't watch Netflix.
>paying for movies in 2016
And I don't jerk off often enough to have a "bruised dick." You must still be a teenager if you do that lmao.

My life is exactly what I want it to be. If I knew a spell that would allow me to be in the exact situation I'm in right now forever, I would use it without a second thought.

Deal with it, wagecuck.
>>
>parents die
>no pension
>will die a poorfag
kek
>>
>>25899181
Not a very appealing prospect, but it's better than wageslavery since the day you're 18 till the day you die.
>>
ITT: wagecucks mad as hell as always
>>
>>25895387
Wage slaves actually think like this
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.