[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've spent the last 7 years alone while watching the most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (358KB, 1280x1280px)
image.jpg
358KB, 1280x1280px
I've spent the last 7 years alone while watching the most vapid dumb selfish piece of shit tear through one beautiful young girl after the next, even after he nearly put one in a coma for joking about kissing another guy, while he was fucking other girls

How can I ever stop hating women now

Even my mom fucked a bunch of guys like him who didn't even consider her a girlfriend until she hit the wall and found my dad

Everything is so beyond fucked
>>
>>25888467

nice try baby honey pun chick pea. you'll never tip this fedora.
>>
All these people you're talking about are legit short sighted morons
Don't concern yourself
>>
Sounds like you've spent the last 7 years being bitter. Is it any wonder why they choose him over you?
>>
>>25888510
So every cute girl I grew up with and is now looking to settle down with someone like me is a short sighted moron, and that's supposed to make me feel better?
>>
im glad tb.h

a choice is made.
>>
>>25888556
only now do I feel that way, but yeah no I've been alone for a long time so now I dont deserve a chance to not be alone forever
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/top/?sort=top&t=all

Yeah, yeah "le' redditmeme" but this is literally you OP. Go through the top posts, maybe you'll learn something.
>>
>>25888582
One girl acknowledged my existence in this time

I've talked with others but this one actually said something to me once and remembered my name

And next thing I knew she had had sex with every single faggot I know who offered and ended up in a psychiatric hospital

I want to die
>>
>>25888624

sigh. i don't even. im about to file a complaint with the bureau and DHS, you guys aren't even trying anymore.
>>
>>25888652
What the fuck are you talking about bloxsjs
>>
>>25888652
Did this retarded faggot actually fucking report me for some shit? The fuck is wrong with you people, I'm lonely I'm not a fucking psychopath

Fucking projecting lunatic
>>
>>25888606
lel, this meme only exists to make roasties feel righteous about fucking only asshole chads.
'it's not because i'm your typical roastie, it's just that all you lesser guys are all secretly assholes.'
>>
>>25888467
>hating women
>not the dickhead treating them like dirt

Your brain is wrong.
>>
Eventually you will come to the conclusion that if a woman dates asshole after asshole...it's because she's an asshole.
>>
>>25890557

Because they cause the problem in the first place? You get the behavior you reward. Women go for abusive men because it's exciting to them, and then they claim abuse after he's dumped them for pity.
>>
>>25890734
>women somehow have a collective experience and decide to reward this person
>not him just burning them individually and finding another unaware victim
>>
File: 1289786347036.jpg (36KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1289786347036.jpg
36KB, 429x410px
>Women were allowed to vote in 1915
>America becomes softest countrie in the world
>Ww2 breaks out and America is taken over instantly
>It's under command of the German reich
>Germany trains all American men and sends them off to Russia
>All the stupid, weak people die
>The intelligent and strong survive
>Russia is overwelmed Hitler not even close to an heroing himself
>Germany wins
>Niggers are secondclass citizens and die off
>All autists are promoted to excercise and contribute to the society
>Everybody now is a Chad and equal
>The Jews=exterminated
>Robot=non-existant or cyborg at best
>women=Innocent and well-meaning
>Science highly advanced already
>The white race improves in genes for years and years to come by societal eugenics
>World isn't dying because no Jews to do so
>The Japanese live side by side with us
>Anime is made real
>Everybody is beautiful
>Everybody is happy
>This is really what could have hapened
>If only we let females vote
>If only
Inb4 /pol/ leave
Inb4 tried
>>
>>25890839
the vast majority of humanity is a result of such actions
>>
>>25890839
There's no need for therm to be unaware, though. Simple ignorance from not talking candidly with female elders.

But then alpha fucks/beta bucks exists throughout time for a reason
>>
>>25890840
Was all good until you made the part about anime weaboo. Do you really think the nazis would want proud white men sitting around watching Chinese cartoons?
>>
>>25890840
Sounds like a nightmare desu

I'd rather be a robot than a Chad.
>>
>>25890969
It does make sense since the Japanese were also nazis senpai.
>>
>>25890969
in a nationalist world where 3d is equal to 2d anime would be obsolete
>>
>hay guise i witnessed a man being a dick to a bunch of women
>guess that means i should start hating women right???
Are you retarded?
>>
>>25889032
Are you actually trying to say you're not an asshole while posting on one of the most cancerous 4chan boards? You sure fucking convinced me bud.
>>
>>25888467
>the most vapid dumb selfish piece of shit tear through one beautiful young girl after the next
Look at how you judge the man based solely on personality and the women solely based on looks. Yet you expect others to pick their romantic partners based on personality. You're literally too retarded to see your own hypocrisy. lmao
>>
>>25891162
ostracizing her choice to choose the man with a violent personality is a judgement on her own personality

do you actually think in buzzwords or just post them
>>
>>25890840
what a shit story familia
>>
>>25891225
>do you actually think in buzzwords or just post them
>buzzwords

do you actually think in buzzwords or just post them?
>>
File: snygga_jeans.png (10KB, 495x791px) Image search: [Google]
snygga_jeans.png
10KB, 495x791px
>>25891115
> posting on /r9k/ makes you an asshole

wew lad
>>
>>25891225
And still you mentioned nothing about the looks of the guy.

Go be an uggo somewhere else. Attractive girls could do without such an abomination as yourself.
>>
>>25891620
>posting on /r9k/ doesn't make you an asshole

wew lad
>>
>>25891657
>wew lad
lad, wew
>>
>>25889032
this they are just in damage control after exploding and manipulating "nice guys".
>>
>>25888467
Because those guys are attractive? Attractive people get away with all sorts of stuff.
You guys need to look at how badly attractive women treat men. Attractive women get away with the most unbelievably ridiculous shit. I know because I hung out with my Stacy sister for one summer.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.