[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one chance at life >born with shitty brown eyes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 8456835689.png (552KB, 484x464px) Image search: [Google]
8456835689.png
552KB, 484x464px
>one chance at life
>born with shitty brown eyes
>>
>like girl
>ask girl out
>"aww how sweet anon, but I like you as a friend :)
>she's getting married to chad who has blue eyes

don't make me feel anymore than I already have OP
>>
>>25887384
>like you as a friend
>marrying a chad
Nothing of value was lost anon
>>
>>25887384
Just bee urself anon :^)
>>
File: 1446930844491.png (82KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1446930844491.png
82KB, 421x248px
>tfw green eye master race

Feels good.
>>
File: i-saw-red-warrant-o.gif (939KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
i-saw-red-warrant-o.gif
939KB, 320x240px
>>25887401
but she was my everything anon
>>
Men with brown hair and brown eyes are considered most attractive by women.
>>
File: 1440631531143.jpg (166KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1440631531143.jpg
166KB, 900x1300px
>people tell me crazy eights is a game
>i argue that since you can not influence the outcome and because your win/failstate is determined the moment you draw your hand, it isnt a game
>you literally could flip a coin and pretend wishing changes the side and get the same experience

>people tell me life is a game
>
I keep having to do my spiel and its not fun
>>
>>25887339
you can get laser-treatment and change the color to blue. it's a thing now.
>>
>>25887619
How much and how safe?
I want green eyes
>>
File: images.jpe.jpg (5KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpe.jpg
5KB, 229x220px
>>25887339
>wanting to be a special snowflake
>>
>>25887479
that's not true, you can choose what card to play and it could influence your later choices
like if there's a 6 of spades on top you could choose either to play your 6 of hearts or your 9 of spades
and then you choose when to say crazy eights
war is a better example of a non-game
>>
>one chance at life
>wasted being neet and on chinese cartoon forum
>>
>have brown hair
>hazel eyes
>glasses
>no girl has ever shown attraction
It hurts.
>>
>>25887339
Dude shut the fuck up about your shitty not real made up problems. People don't like you because of shallow things, they don't like you because you're a sad, fussy, pathetic loser autist who blames other people. Oh but no, it's not your fault for being flawed, it's them for not wanting to put up with your horrible attitude, you can't help it! THEY'D LIKE YOU IF YOU WERE CHAD.
REEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.