[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RPG characters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: larp.jpg (192KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
larp.jpg
192KB, 900x675px
Hey guys I need help.
A friend and I are making an rpg that has some MOBA elements and we need help on ideas for characters. (This isn't anything serious we're just fucking around.)

So far we got:
>A dude that turns into a koi fish and shoots bubbles and shit
>A guy made out of thorns and splintery metal that stabs himself
>A were-bear that airbends basically
>A cyclops that teleports
>A shy guy looking dude that steals other people's spells does mage shit
>A Giant Pig-man that makes little pigs and eats them to get strong

I know this is stupid, but I've seen you robots be clever. Let's have fun.
>>
Not original, but I used to play League and I always wanted to play as an Elephant with a big-ass hammer like a Loxodon from MTG.
>>
>>25887266
That sounds fun as hell
We seem to be on a trend of heavy tanks,
but hammerphant person has joined our team.
>>
>>25887096
>>>/tg/

Original comments desu fampai
>>
>>25887096
A guy who basically has god levels of power but is really absent minded, never pays attention and always falls asleep so never uses his power properly.
>>
Novac Djokavic transported to your weird dimension.

He doesn't have any special abilities, but he's a top-tier athlete with plenty of coordination. Picks up martial techniques surprisingly quickly and has decent charisma after extensive media and public speaking training.

despite the fact there are more powerful people in the group, he is the most effective fighter and the best leader. too bad he has no idea what the fuck is ever going on
>>
Half corrupted paladin.Trust me.
>>
>>25887096

a guy in armor with a big sword that spins around really fast.
>>
>>25887096
>A venetian merchant who has weaponised currency
>A Haunted suit of plate armour that encloses and crushes its foes
>A blind mime with telekentic powers
>sentient animal barn golem
>communist commisar
>>
>>25887096
An angry frog that is violent towards people that lead normal lives. When he gets a kill he acts very smug.
>>
>>25888695
Basically a mix between shikamaru from naruto and one punch man
>>
>>25887096
a fox in victorian period dress which is effectively a rogue that uses a hammer more than twice its size that it hits with slowly (character is a rogue/thiefn so if you need a backstory just say they stole the hammer from a museum or something)
able to do huge damage but must sneak behind opponents in order to ensure they arent harmed on the windup (basically a soft-nerf of a backstab)
other abilities include a ranged attack that can also be used to up their traversal speed by swinging the hammer around in a circle until it takes off in the direction aimed whilst carrying the fox along with it
if its in the style of a moba then have it so that the hammer is only used for skill attacks, just give them a shitty little blackjack for normal attacks which does fuck all damage but its quick and a strike from behind does more damage, upon levelling up the blackjack unlocks a (small) chance to stun when you hit someone from behind

there are probably better ideas in this thread as that was off the top of my head and a little drunk
>>
>>25889393
should clarify
working class victorian clothes but its your gameso do whatever the fick you want
>>
File: puppetmaster1[1].gif (79KB, 480x723px) Image search: [Google]
puppetmaster1[1].gif
79KB, 480x723px
>>25887096
A puppet-master that is being controlled by the puppet
>>
A guy with his hand split in 2 and a blade coming out of it.
>>
File: 0511 - 1lnY9Ec.gif (535KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
0511 - 1lnY9Ec.gif
535KB, 640x636px
Why not make a pepe that has chained stacies at it's side as weapons/pets. It eats normies to get boosted.
>>
>>25889731
i wanted to witness what could never be
i wanted to see what could not be seen
the moment of consummate disaster
when puppets turned to face the puppet master
>>
A mancar that is half man half car all spreed
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.