[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, robots, I'm feeling down and I'd just like someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tfw angry.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw angry.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
So, robots, I'm feeling down and I'd just like someone to talk to.

basically I'm very depressed because I feel as if life is extremely different for me when compared to others.

Especially in the social aspect.
I see people effortlessly making new friends and forming tight bonds extremely fast, but the same does not apply to me, and I honestly dont know what I'm doing wrong.

I recently started a new course, we're 22 people, and we all seat on the same spots every class, its been only 3 classes so far and everyone is extremely tight to the point where it feels as if they've known each other from years (they dont, I know it for a fact, nobody knew each other before the classes began).

The guy who sits behind me is already super tight with the girl next to him and even the girl next to me, they already got each other's numbers and text outside of class and tell each other things, while I'm just left behind.

I dont even want to date these girls, I simply want for people to notice me and try to make an effort to be my friends, like I could use new experiences and people to talk about.

tell me if it gets better anons, I really dont know what to do
>>
>>25886856
Is there anyone else in the class that seems to be in the same position as you
>>
>I really dont know what to do
Stop being envious and comparing yourself to others for a start. Stop wanting something so badly that it cripples and paralyses you is the other thing you can do.
>>
If you dont start talking you are fucked and it will be worst, just hear about what they talking and start some small talk, If you are average looking or not flaby fat you are done
>>
>>25886887

No, they all got a buddy by now.

>>25886895

But I see happiness in what they do and I want that.

>>25886918

I talk to them, I do small talk, I join the convos, but still im the odd man out, I completely dissapear when the classes end.

We had a exam on monday and after the end I texted the girl who sits next to me (yeah we exchanged numbers for homework and shit) with "hey did you had trouble with the exam?" and she never replied. And I know she saw the message because she's stuck with her phone the majority of time, she just chose to ignore me.
>>
>>25886918
This. You probably put up some walls with your demeanor, or maybe just kind of fade into the background.

People are still willing to be your friend but you'll have to be the one to initiate shit.

I just figured this out at 33. You can have 11 years on me. It is easier to do while you're young, and college is probably the best of both worlds of youthful energy and excitement, and adult courtesy.
>>
>>25886976
Shit, this wasn't here when I was typing this:
>>25887023
Sorry anon, you're probably just an undiagnosed sperglord and maybe uglier than you think.
>>
>>25886976
but if being envious is crippling you why do you keep doing it?
>>
>>25887042

I'm a diagnosed asperg but highly functional.

As for looks, I dont think I'm a hunk but im not hideous either, and I have seen ugly people befriending handsome people before.

its really just as if the universe conspired against me.
>>
>>25887062
highly-functional sperglord doesn't mean you have the ability to make friends, it means you have the ability to operate independently in the real world, unlike lower function autists. You probably send up some mild social red flags for people. They might not think you're retarded or something but they will think you're weird. You can get by but you probably won't ever make a connection with most people.
>>
>>25887094

gee that fucking brought me down because deep down I know its true, theres a reason why nobody wants to socialize with me.

Thanks anon, I do appreciate the sincerity.

Should I just isolate myself from everyone?
>>
>>25887128
I would try to spot and socialize with other sperglords.

A way to befriend normies is by developing a high level of skill for something (ie become guitar wizard by practicing guitar for 8-10 hours a day), and then they will be attracted to and overlook your weirdness. Beyond that just stick with your fellow sperglords. There are probably sperglord clubs on campus and shit
>>
>>25887180

The thing is I fucking hate sperglords unless they're spergladies.

I'll repeat it again: I have no interest in dating, but spergladies from my experience are way way nicer than sperglords and I feel compelled to socialize iwth them.

And I play piano, bass and even fucking harmonica m8, it has never helped me.

Im not in college btw
>>
>>25887209
>The thing is I fucking hate sperglords unless they're spergladies.

Well maybe now you can sympathize with the people who don't like you.

How proficient are you at those instruments, and how publicly have you displayed your skills?

High school sucks anyway senpai. Maybe I'm wrong and you do have a shot. Maybe if you work on your shit now you'll be ready by college.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.