[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >rich >smart (enough BSc in Biology) >Decent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: spongebob-fry-cook.jpg (92KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-fry-cook.jpg
92KB, 500x383px
>20 years old
>rich
>smart (enough BSc in Biology)
>Decent looking but short
>virgin

What did I do wrong?
>>
You weren't Chad. Women don't give a shit about how smart you are unless they can make money off of the job you worked very hard to get with your degree.
>>
you chose to be a stemcuck
>>
>>25884333
All those things don't rule out autism.

Why do you people not understand that your personality is what attracts women.
>>
>>25884333
>What did I do wrong?
Existed
>>
>>25884333
You have to actually hit on women.
>>
>>25884333

No one cares about rich- everyone and their grandma is rich.

I'm wealthy- and I'm handsome too. You have to be 1/2 buddy. 0 doesn't cut it

boo hoo so sad
>>
File: 1452295819586.png (686KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
1452295819586.png
686KB, 473x704px
U sound like a supreme being
>>
>>25884333
i'm doing a BSc in biology; how are you so happy about it average pay is like 40k
>>
>>25884333

>short

Found your problem
>>
Seriously how is anyone a virgin in this day and age? It's 2015

seriously.
>>
>>25885090
Because im going to medical school to be dokter.

>>25885067
I am not a suprime ghentleman
>>
>>25884333
>short
You sad it yourself OP
Even rich manlets can't get girls these days unfortunately.
Nice trips though.
>>
>>25884333
You have good assets but are you able to convey them?

Also while those assets exist in reality, perception trumps reality when it comes to decision making, learn to control the frame and you will be able to leverage those assets.

Don't worry too much about being short, you can trick people's subconscious to perceive you as tall, or more accurately physically dominant, by taking up space with your posture, elbows out, legs spread, etc.
>>
>>25885144
Are you in med school
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 700x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 700x417px
>>25885202
idk i have seen multiple 5'2-5'4ish turbomanlets that werent even attractive with girls taller than them that were pretty attractive in my college. ive come to the conclusion that its just about personality and charisma
>>
>>25885286
Fuck off you stupid normie.

It literally does not matter if you have a 9/10 face if you're under 5'8. height is immensely important.

sorry, OP. you got hit with bad luck. you either have to become a movie star, or become a trap. you get used to the virginity and lack of female attention by 32, though
>>
>>25885345
Protip, they were being cucked, and I can guarantee they didn't last more than 2 months together

Pity fucks and pity relationships with manlets (curiosity also plays a role. even roasties wonder what it would be like to date a genetically inferior male) can occur. Manlets are still manlets
>>
>>25885354

Personality is way more important than height. To 95% of girls anyway.
>>
>>25885372
I hate the world so much. I want to live to see all women get crucified.
>>
>>25885354
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about m8, but there is no use trying to convince you because that is what you want to believe.
>>
>>25885382
t. virgin/roastie

Try having a sister or gf and try talking about manlets. You'll be surprised just how low they are to them. Womanlets are especially vile.
>>
>>25885382
>implying personality matters
retard detected

Women literally do not care about anything other than height, looks, and money.
>inb4 lolol no wonder you'rea virgin anon u obv have a shit personality
>>
>>25884333
wtf, who cares about wimmin when u have money
>>
>>25885372
most guys are probably getting cucked no matter what
>>
>>25885390
Manlet here. You get used to being treated like shit. I'm 29 and 5'5 where the average is 5'10. I've had women literally tell me to my face that they I'm too short, as I walk in their general vicinity, in say, a bar. I then have to explain to them that I wasn't gonna hit on them, and that I was just gonna get a drink, to which they just say "uhhh okay, bye?"
>>
File: thingsneeded_00001.jpg (23KB, 495x483px) Image search: [Google]
thingsneeded_00001.jpg
23KB, 495x483px
>>25884333
Let me guess, they just do not come flying in trough your window, which anyway is always closed. Just take it easy man, remain calm in this. Go out and make contact with people, some of them will be female and every female will consider mating. With your confidence there you have good chances. But don't expect too much and listen to the beatles ALLTHETIME
>>
>>25885416
>inb4 lolol no wonder you'rea virgin anon u obv have a shit personality

Well it's true, but personality is such an ephemeral thing, it's really just your subconscious trying to be consistent with statements you have made.

There have been documented cases of brainwashing on POWs where they are encouraged through small rewards to write essays in favor of certain beliefs and attitudes, consistency takes over and they begin to embody these beliefs at their core.

Try approaching things strategically and logically instead of emotionally, try suspending your own ego and changing things from within instead of blaming outside factors. Or don't, it makes no difference to me if you remain a virgin loser forever.

FYI this post is as much for lurkers as it is for you.
>>
>>25885464
You should spike their drinks and then beat them to death.
>>
>>25885382
>he's never been in /cgl/ tall girl threads

KEK

they shit on manlets CONSTANTLY
>>
>>25885513
>/cgl/
>making fun of manlets
Suddenly being a manlet doesn't feel so bad. Lanklets can keep those landwhales.
>>
Autism will fuck your shit up.

I'm 6'2, lift and run, and double majored BS in psychology and nursing. You'd think I'd have been drowning in pussy juice. I still lost it, but it wasn't until I was 22, started trying that pua bullshit, and most importantly liquored her up.
>>
>>25885500
>try suspending your own ego and changing things from within instead of blaming outside factors
That will literally get me nowhere, considering women will see my height and automatically disregard me. It is society's fault, not mine. I'm not gonna try harder just to come up short, fuck women and fuck society.

/edge
>>
>>25884333
>short
>biology
>>
>>25885576
Also you aren't smart OP.
120 IQ at best.
>inb4 i-it's above average!
And? Average people are fucking stupid. Congratulations on being smarter than idiots. You still aren't smart.
>>
>>25885603

120 isn't bad, it's 1.3 SD above the mean. No super genius, but I would say smart starts at +1sdiq. Average people aren't stupid so much as they are just average. For all we know op could be 145iq though. He never said what his iq is.
>>
>>25885603
This

Honestly 130 is the point where I'd consider people "above average" and 140 is just "smart"

150 is "pretty smart"

t. 148 IQ
>>
>>25885334
I will be in 5 months.>>25885334
>>
>>25885703

150 is higher than 99.96% of the population. That's more than pretty smart. 130 is 97.72%. 101 is where above average starts. It's objective statistics. What you think has no bearing on it aside from how your iq goes in to deciding the iq. It's standardized to be this way on purpose.
>>
>>25885603
OP here, tested for GATE and was at 135 at age 14. Haven't been tested since then.

Then again, does it really matter? I'd rather be average and a normie with a qt.
>>
>>25885916
I have a theory that most robots are high IQ. You only browse R9K if you become self aware on how shitty life is.
>>
>>25884333
>Biology
>I'm le so smart guyz xDDD
>>
>>25885916

That's higher than 99.02%.

It does matter though. Iq is among the best predictors for financial success, life satisfaction, and a whole shit load of other things, even social ability. Autists fuck the system by being retarded in some of these areas, but can be controlled for as statistical outliers.

It's like an alien language but it's possible to learn how to mimic the normies well enough. I still have to fight the weird shit like being super attached to my shit or using gestures and forgetting my words. I get away with not sharing pen by saying it's very expensive and sentimental inheritance shit, it's a fake mont blanc with real mont blanc refills, so even though I'm lying $18 is still reason enough not to share. Normies seem amused when I know way more than them but forget basic words and have to gesture or say something vague like 'I see the letter(s) *'. They usually can figure it out too which gets me past the mental block and I keep on trucking.

It's way better to be a smart autist than a dumb autist. They really are fucked where we can at least compensate.

I work with literal retards. It's fascinating how someone can be illiterate and unable to choose between 2 simple choices but can display extremely clever behaviors, usually deceptive, but occasionally altruistic. I've also seen some really smart guys who talk real shit occasionally but it's mixed up with so much batshit that normies can't differentiate and disregard it all. Understandable because they say both with the same level of conviction, but it's a fascinating spectrum. Even that's too oversimplified though, the concept of a spectrum as if you have a gradient between just two things, smart and dumb. The reality is much crazier, it's a tapestry with an X, Y, and Z axis, with shit loads of colors and materials. I like the neat little boxes, but the dsm is really just for insurance's benefit, in many ways it's a hindrance. No two cases I handle are alike.
>>
>>25886216
Nah, that is one demographic sure, but most of them are just omegas who can't think for themselves.

It's hilarious how much of an echo chamber this place is.
>>
>>25886275

Your undergraduate doesn't matter. It's convenient because the core classes are also your prerequisites in most cases. I've seen some guys study philosophy or even business administration or political science before med school. These offer benefits that could make you more competitive and stand out, but it's a double edged sword. If your GPA and mcat aren't on point then they'll see your average scores and just wonder why the fuck you majored in that and suggest you stay in that area of study. Biology is a safe choice and shit loads of doctors go that route.
>>
>>25886304

I agree with him. Robots seem to be to lean heavily to the right of the curve. We have the occasional tourist or incel who somehow wind up here, but the le true Scotsman robots are all pretty smart dudes who just happen to suffer from melancholy and come for venting and dank memes.
>>
>>25884333

Time's are changing, don't know if many people notice it.

Girls love going for broken down, hopeless, broke as fuck Chads.

If you're a scumbag low-life who lives at his parents, but you're a 8/10, you'll have moist vaginal orifices all over the place.
>>
>>25884979
> its society's fault

You sound like a fucking sjw, grow up.
>>
>>25886635

It doesn't sound sjw to me. It's not society's fault, but women's fault. It's true too. Can you explain how it is sjw? I'm not even asking for a refutation because we both know it's not possible.
>>
OP back again.

>>25886281
>life satisfaction

That's the thing. I'm not satisfied with my life, neither is my mother and father who I think are both genius tier (Dad is a corporate shill for a self made company and mom is has a phd in astrophysics and works for JPL) but they are both incredibly unhappy and depressed despite being in the 1%.

What field do you work in? I'm interested in neurology and I'm planning on that being my MD focus. Intelligence is non-linear in a very abstract way and I too have seen this in action. Its much more noticeable in people with brain injuries though, where the ability to preform a certain task can be lost, but others can be amplified.

>>25886335
>>25886275
I've been accepted into medical school, I choose biology because I liked it. I could have chosen English if I wanted, it didn't matter so I decided to do what I liked and got decent marks.

>>25886304
>>25886581
Just look around on the catalog, most robots are here because they realize in the grand scheme of things, life doesn't have a meaning, it doesn't have a happy ending and nothing is for sure. That amount of self-awareness already puts many of us above the majority of the population.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.