[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are confusing as shit >get girl's number >she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1448922487041.jpg (294KB, 760x901px) Image search: [Google]
1448922487041.jpg
294KB, 760x901px
Women are confusing as shit

>get girl's number
>she replies every other time I text her
>start to think she doesn't like me
>catch her looking in my direction every now and then
>seems somewhat disappointed when I don't initiate conversation with her
>says that she is willing to spend time with me
>all I need to do is text her when I want to hang out

I don't understand. There are days where it seems like she wants me to talk to her and there are days where it seems like she wants nothing to do with me. Should I just try to make plans to spend some time with her for the upcoming weekend?

I like her and all but I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. She said to me the other day "You're very hard to read". What the hell does that mean?
>>
Maybe she thinks you're a faggot
>>
>>25884182

She has to know that I'm at least interested in her.
>>
just be upfront with her, tell her u wanna fuck her brains out
>>
Honestly? Quit talking to females that do that shit. If they're interested in you, they'd take the modicum of effort to message you more consistently. Better to find a woman that has the same communication style as you so you don't end up dissatisfied with your conversation.

Alternatively, just ask her why she doesn't message much. Could be she's trying not to be too clingy, and as such doesn't message as much.
>>
Talk to her in person. It's that simple.
>>
>>25884143
Look she's obviously interested so just ask her out already. That's pretty much what she's waiting for.
>>
>>25884143
Inform her you're hard to read because there isn't much there, but what is there wants to be around her more.
>>
She's probably feeling like she can dole out a few morsels of her attention at time so you can return it manifold. In my experience girls who do this aren't worth much effort and are easier to catch by being aloof. If you decide to ask her out don't be surprised if she flakes. Don't be to serious about her.
>>
Stupid power games normies play. To win, you need to appear the less interested one. People don't value things which are easy to obtain.
>>
Move on. If she's able to contact you but won't, it means she doesn't like you enough to do anything about it. Normie scum wanting to play the dating game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.