[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you say, when you're alone, and no one can hear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (38KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 160x160px
What do you say, when you're alone, and no one can hear you?

Out loud, or to yourself?

Is it you?
>>
both and who cares everyone does it
>>
I mostly just say
>What the fuck
>Fuck
>Yah
or just laugh at myself. All in response to some flashing thought about how fucked things are
>>
RAghahah blah blah blah nong nong nong

man life is good this is prime ass shit right here mothafucka. I needa get some dough do. I mean, I never had money, and lifes been good anyways. It's alright. I don't need money. I don't anything to be happy. I love everything right now. I am hungry though. I should eat something, in a little bit. I love all these people in the world. I hope someday we will all do great things and the world will be even more amazing. Why are people so evil. Why am I so evil. We all do bad things sometimes. I think we do more good things than bad things though, I sure do hope humanity doesn't die out. If it does though that's just life, maybe the technology will be saved and we'll not die out entirely, just most of us. I hope that doesn't happen either. I mean, if it does it does though. no need to worry about it. I do wonder though. Time to go eat and watch youtube.
>>
I talk to myself in the mirror sometimes.
>>
"I wish I could stump the trump"
>>
>>25883504
Shiggity biggity fuckin nigggggeeeeeeeeers
nigger me in the ass

im a fucking nigger niggering nigger

You asked
>>
I mostly recite "Kill yourself, Kill yourself, Kill yourself" to myself when alone. Which is practically all the time.
>>
Sometimes I cry.
>>
I hold mock conversations with myself. Like what I would say if I were to be X in a certain fictitious scenario. And then say out loud would the other people would say, etc.

Sometimes I also talk to myself as if I am two versions of myself; one being my normal self, and the other being another version holding a conversation with my normal self.

I've just assumed this is my mechanism to stay relatively sane by conversating since I have literally no one to talk to.

Maybe I should see a therapist.
>>
>>25883504
"Pop POP Mutha fucka!"
"Gimme dem caps nigga. Fucked with the wrong boy"
"BOOM"

I play a lot of video games.
>>
"James likes the little web- little web, little web, lit-tle web"
>>
>>25883693
Same
>Nigga nooga dooga bigga bagga booga jimmy jangle my dangle nga nignog ngangamganga bruh baka senpai kecleon nga wooga looga
I was walking home yesterday and was think something along these lines
>>
>>25883693
Dude are you me?

I usually sing some random song and change the lyrics to something having to do with a nigga stealing my bike, that shit always gets me laughing.
>>
>>25883504
fucking everything, it's the only time i can talk with earnest. lots of expletives, songs; i've even made some videos of me talking to my future self just beacuse
>>
>>25883720
Yooo i do the same, but i think its fairly common
>>
>>25883824
Kek
I replace the lyrics with my dogs name and sing it to her
>>
I usually sing something loudly, usually marching songs like po dolinam i po vzgoriam, Die Wacht am Rhein, etc., but also chants.
>>
>>25883813
>>25883800

Bruhs.
I think

we got the major autisms man
>>
>>25883859
Meant for
>>25883813 hue
>>
>>25883859
that's really cute, i would do that but her name is very generic and kind of cringey

what's her name anon, i might have to steal it and build up a fictional gf in my mind
>>
>>25883800
>singing this to the camptown racetrack song

yeah brah, we got the autism.
>>
>>25883872
Nahhhhh.....maybe
>>
i play vidya and pretend to be an LPer but it always devolves into me saying "oh just fuck my ass" in a really gay lispy voice whenever anything happens in the game
>>
>>25883907
Rosy
Will that work for you?
>>
>>25883932
Autisms

Much autisms

man we're fucked up
>>
>>25883951
probably not, i'm strongly anti-rose and my cousins have a shitty little chihuahua named rosy so thats a double no
>>
I don't really talk unless I'm at work or one of my parents is trying to have a conversation. I can't sing at all either. I'll lipsynch sometimes though.

Feels kind of awkward but when my mom was out baby and housesitting for my sibling I didn't talk at all when I was at home. This went on for four days or so.
>>
>>25883969
Lol my dogs a chihuahua...
>>
>>25883504
random nonsense baby talk with my dog
>>
>>25883504
I talk out loud a lot. Sometimes just replying out loud to something I see online, or just thinking out loud. Sometimes ill remember something cringe and reflexively say what the fuck was I thinking? Fuck fuck fuck. Or stupid fucking nigger or something.

This is a habit I'd really like to break. Once I thought I was home alone and was talking out loud about how much of a fucked up loser I am, then I found out my dad was home, just had all the lights off.

And more recently, I was at work back in the freezer and remembered something embarrassing and started talking to myself out loud, turned out my qt coworker had walked in quietly and heard me. She asked me what's wrong and I just tried to play it off.
>>
>>25883971
>lip sync in car
>catch my self in the mirror
>realize i dont have tinted windows
>stop immediately and feel ashamed

would it be more cringey if i started wearing one of those medical masks like asians wear
>>
File: 1407620976957.jpg (3KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1407620976957.jpg
3KB, 125x112px
>>25883994
dont worry anon i'm not your cousin

i better fucking not be
>>
>>25883650

jeb get out
>>
>>25884024
Now this is autism. I thought singing to my dog was autistic but damn
>>
>>25884042
The only cringy part is stopping because your ashamed. Dont be
>>
>>25884063
Shit, I do that too though.
>>
>>25884052
Anaheim? Just making sure anon
>>
>>25884093
>jus stop being self conscious :^)
it's definitely cringe, i know what cringe looks like and i know what i look like in the mirror when i sing

>>25884119
really fucking close, jesus christ. near-miss though
>>
>>25884127
Where? Ima flip shit if i know you irl
>>
>>25884194
you dont, i know you don't because i know very few people to begin with. i live on the other side of the 605
>>
>>25884218
Alright then. Gnight anon
>>
don't ask me
ask yourself
>>
>>25884042
I actually wear one of those when I'm in the house to help with my chapped lips, it keeps me from constantly touching my face when I'm at the computer.
>>
>>25883941
I do that playing ut2004rpg with bots.

FML

Being called an autist is a compliment at this point for someone like me.
>>
>>25883504
Out loud, but usually in a soft, whispering voice:
>FUCKING NORMIES
>KEKING NORMIES
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: AnimeGirlThumbsUp.gif (96KB, 260x240px) Image search: [Google]
AnimeGirlThumbsUp.gif
96KB, 260x240px
>>25883504
>cuck me and fuck me f am
>what the fuck
>nigger cuck
>AAAAAGHHHHHH
>AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHh
>NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOoooo HO HO HO ooooooooooo
>HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>fucking nigs man
>>
File: 1434011184858.jpg (22KB, 494x602px) Image search: [Google]
1434011184858.jpg
22KB, 494x602px
>>25883504
This right here ;_;
Anyone else?
>>
I either sing to myself or just shout gibberish.
>>
I say all the stuff I would say to other people if I wasn't so insecure all the time.
>>
File: 14872342.jpg (188KB, 1300x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14872342.jpg
188KB, 1300x1200px
>>25883504
apropos...i say " i want to get off, can't get off"
>>
>>25883504
FUCK YOUR DREAMS FUCK YOUR LIFE
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.