[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feminists say masculinity is "toxic" and claim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1432219276576.jpg (12KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1432219276576.jpg
12KB, 380x380px
>feminists say masculinity is "toxic" and claim feminism is also about equality for men
>then turn around and mock men's masculinity with shit like "#masculinitysofragile"
>if you call them out on this they will call you a virgin and say you can't get women
I just can't take it anymore. How can people be this fucking unself-aware and retarded?
>>
Women are a joke. Sadly MGTOW is the only way to go.
>>
>>25882962

They do it on purpose to drive out the beta males like us. Their mind games will drive us crazy and cause us to commit suicide, cleaning out the gene pool. This has all been planned by stronger forces than us.
>>
Most people on this Earth are fucking idiots. Never give anyone the benefit of the doubt, everyone is dumb until they prove otherwise.
>>
>>25882962
Feminism is retarded m8, you need to ignore everything about it, it's completely divorced from rationality.
>>
>>25882962
You can't fight the irrational with ration.
>>
>>25883012
the jews did it, its all the jews plan!
>>
>>25883012
No. They're just hypocritical with double standards. There is no motive.
>>
Women are memes and the argument of "you are a virgin/you won't get a girlfriend" is just them trying to exert vagina mind control on you

Any time anyone tries to argue with feels just say these three magic words...

I don't care
>>
>>25883036
This

Arguing with someone stupid will only bring you down to their level and they'll beat you with experience. Rest assured, you are superior. Engaging in arguments with the lower caste will only hurt you.
>>
>Hypermasculinty is awful, boys should feel comfortable emoting rather than holding things in
>Haha i love male tears, keep crying fuccboi :^) so pathetic
>>
>>25882962
Feminists are bullies, they call you a virgin because they know it will hurt your feelings and other people will start to think less of you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.