[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face it guys, people may hate Axl Rose but the guy is what girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Face it guys, people may hate Axl Rose but the guy is what girls dreamed about. He is the stereotypical alpha. Someone most could never be.

I'm not even gonna take his singing talent into the equation. Or his looks.

>Did what he wanted
>Came onto stage to sing when he was ready
>Even in the face of riots, he would not be deterred
>Banged the drummer's girlfriend and put the audio of her moaning in the song Rocket Queen
>Made fun of niggers to Slash who is half black
>Made fun of faggots even while being hammered by the press
>Made fun of immigrants and said they spread disease
>Smashed numerous models and abused them
>Numerous fights and feuds with everyone and anyone
>Told the band members they had to sign over the band to him, even though they didnt really have to. Was too beta to stop him.
>20 years later, hes fat and still banging hot chicks half his age
>And his old band mates came back to him

Literally, all you have to do is be a dick and not give a fuck.
>>
>>25880937
>>Banged the drummer's girlfriend and put the audio of her moaning in the song Rocket Queen
haha holy shit I had no idea, I was actually weirded out by those sounds in the track when I heard it as a teen
overcucked
>>
>>25880937
Nah, I think he just got really lucky. If he weren't famous he'd be Trailer Trash Retard #5872412034 and no one would have an ounce of respect for him. He isn't any better than the niggers he makes fun of.
>>
File: smug.jpg (152KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
152KB, 800x600px
>>25881034
nah he would still be an alpha
but his talent is what allowed him, not luck
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 1242x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 1242x390px
>0/10 post

can't get bitches if you're a manlet my nigga.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 720x960px
>what a true alpha lookings like
>>
>>25881088
5'9 is not a terrible height. it's really overblown on 4chan.

anything over 5'8 and up is fine.

plus the rest of the band was tall and he dominated the shit out of them.
>>
File: robbie boy.png (2MB, 505x889px) Image search: [Google]
robbie boy.png
2MB, 505x889px
>people who like Morissey unironically
>>
>>25881142
Lmaoooo, nah son. 6'0 is average these days.
>>
he was banging lana del ray a couple years ago
>>
>>25881034

He handsome as fuck or at least was
>>
you have to ask, once word got out that he was abusive as fuck, why did women keep coming to him?

Surely they would learn to stay away.
>>
>>25880937

He's a mentally ill, bipolar retard who is controlled and heavily manipulated by his Mexican housekeeper and her family.

His band disintegrated around him. He hasn't done a single thing worth mentioning since the Use Your Illusion albums.

He's the epitome of omega male.
>>
>>25881325

>omega virgins interpret two coked out lunatics having fights as abuse.

Women flocked to him because he was a rock star and because it wasn't exactly a secret that his ex wife was insane.
>>
Slash's solo album with Myles is so much better holy fucking shit.

Also axel aged like shit and acts like it too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.