[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw falling in love with a fat girl God dammit I have 422

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1414041840542.jpg (65KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414041840542.jpg
65KB, 720x720px
>tfw falling in love with a fat girl

God dammit I have 422 tinder matches full of qt's and the only one to actually catch my eye is a nerdy fat girl I super liked by accident. Gave me her number and now she's capturing my heart with her warm soul.
>>
I know that feeling. Just give up, it's worth it.
>>
>>25879435
its true love anon. please post your marriage photos later
>>
liking tubbys in 2016
>>
>>25879435
trick her into exercising and turn her into a super qt.
>>
>>25879435
no one actually fucking cares
>>
File: inapickle.png (431KB, 1180x663px) Image search: [Google]
inapickle.png
431KB, 1180x663px
>tfw don't talk to girls so no girl to fall in love with
>>
>>25879501

>trick her into exercising and turn her into a super qt.

Shit tier advice. Do this and she'll leave you for Chad.
>>
>>25879522
>tfw you're so jaded you couldn't fall in love even if you regularly talked to girls
>>
Do fat girls shit up the toilet really badly?
I want a fat gf so I can set up a toilet bowl cam.
>>
>>25879834
>I'm an edgelord who believes cherrypicked tumblr pictures
>>
If you don't share our care and ENTHUSIASM for 2D you can GET OUT.
>>
>>25879435
Why is this a problem then?
>>
How fat? Post a picture and block out the face.
>>
>>25879435
Fap then decide
>>
>>25880196
This. If you're lucky enough to find love you gotta go for it OP. Plenty of people would kill to have the feelings that you have, it would be flat out retarded to pass on her. Now if you genuinely don't find her attractive then obviously don't do it because then you won't be happy.
>>
>>25880136

Ok smartass you try it then and see what happens.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.