[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta Orbiters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FullSizeRender (1).jpg (1MB, 1512x1746px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
1MB, 1512x1746px
Just one question? Why would anyone orbit a woman. I hear you guys mention "oneitis" and it makes me cringe so hard i could die.

>pic related, its the shoes my gf bought me with the gift card one of her orbiters sent her for Christmas
>>
>>25879376

I don't know much about orbiting, but I've got a pair of those shoes and they're comfy AF.
>>
>>25879376
I don't orbit any women. I don't have any friends at all to start, and women scare me because I think they all secretly despise me and think I'm ugly. I would never be a beta orbiter though, and I think buying things for them and being a shoulder to cry on is retarded and not a good way at all in an attempt to get in a relationship as well as fuck.
>>
>>25879376
look mommy, I posted it again
Literally saw a variant of this shite earlier today, if you become an orbiter you're no longer a robot
>>
>>25879475
yeah i did post it earlier and it got no replies.

this is a quality subject.

I am here to show you where having a oneitis gets you. it gets me new kicks.
>>
those are some ugly ass kicks my man
>>
>>25879560
its the lighting. im under bright lights and it makes them look slightly pink, huh?

theyre sand colored though. they look much better in person. its just a kahki color.

also, theyre retardedly comfy..and they were free
>>
Just finished day one of not-orbiting my ex. Only dated two girls in my life and seriously fell in love with this one. She broke up with me but still wanted to be friends/fuckbuddies so I stayed attached and got worse. This went on for nearly a year and only yesterday did I realize how pathetic I was being. Her new boyfriend is literally a cuckold so we'll see where that goes in the future.
>>
>>25879503
Well, theyre pretty ugly shoes desu. The orbiter pissed his money away, but so did your gf.
>>
>>25879560
Ayy this senpai u ho a thot nawmsayin
>>
>>25879376
My wife's son could beat the shit out of you, you think you're such a tough guy eh? He's a 6'6 pro MMA fighter.

Don't you ever fucking insult me ever again you little punk.
>>
>>25879376
Do people really give them money? lol
>>
>>25879868
today i aced a job interview while wearing them so im going to disregard your opinion, regardless of its accuracy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.