[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here future lawyer? It is my goal to become a laywer and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lawyer vs cop.jpg (138KB, 661x759px) Image search: [Google]
lawyer vs cop.jpg
138KB, 661x759px
Who here future lawyer?

It is my goal to become a laywer and use my law degree to harass my enemies. I have roughly a dozen personal enemies and I would love to get revenge but no go to prison. I occasionally get random anonymous calls from them over the phone and they tell me to fuck myself then hang up.

I'm in a good college for an administration degree that is highly specialized. And I am determined to get good grades and I am going to 4 year college.

Anyone else /futurelawyerhere/
>>
Enjoy being 100k in debt from law school you faggot
>>
>>25879295
Yea, I wouldn't, m8y. Combine that debt with a barista's salary, it's not a pretty sight.
>>
>>25879295
I plan on getting all A's in my classes and Bs in my math classes. I will work first then study for the LSAT for a year.

I'm actually getting a useful degree without law school. So I can have useful career without law school and ill be fine even if I don't have law job right away.
>>
>>25879384
Don't become a fucking lawyer, dumbass. You might as well just skip law school and just spend 100k you don't have, at least then you haven't wasted 3 years of your life for a useless degree.
>>
>>25879295
>>25879282
This. I did 2 years at college and got a diploma in corrections, am now doing a 4 year degree in law and justice. Either going for my masters or going to law school after. I look forward to shooting myself in the face and leaving my family a shit ton of debt as a last fuck you.
>>
>>25879471
>>25879431
>>25879295
You guys don't get it I plan on actually getting into a top 25 and getting As in each one of my classes and actually studying my ass off in each class in my undergrad. And spending a year studying in the LSAT before taking it.
>>
>>25879529
No. You're not going to pull the grades and experience needed for a T14 law school just so you can get revenge on some random faggots who won't remember you in a week.
>>
>>25879529
>I plan on
Great plan OP, keep us posted and let us know how well you follow through with that. Can't wait to see your post in uni feels when you drop out one year in and are stuck with tuition costs anyway and don't know how to tell your parents.
>>
>>25879570
Also the money, I'm an autist obssed with law school and my major. I'm set on getting an A in each other my classes.
>>
>>25879282

>abusing the legal system to fuck with people

Please don't become a lawyer. It sucks enough as it is.
>>
>>25879617
You won't. Stop before you ruin your life. You realize you need people skills to be a successful law student and lawyer in the first place?
>>
>>25880010
No you don't most lawyers push paper more than anything. And being an autist actually helps since you have to make logical, dispassionate arguments regardless of your personal thoughts on the matter and you need to be able to consider a huge amount of related information at once.
>>
I want to become a civil rights lawyer in order to make my way into politics. I'm already active locally and the head of an NGO. Is it doable? Also, how to score >165 on LSAT?
>>
>>25880498

Practice makes perfect.

Download as many guides as you can and do them; finding out what works. Practice under time conditions. 160-165 or so is very difficult but I'd say not unattainable for a person who has a modicum of talent in the areas tested supposing that they work methodically.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 873x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 873x591px
>>25879282

>edgy 14 year old cop hater

Protip niggers aren't human and I wish cops would shoot more of them
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.