[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, feminism is on a whole new level in this shit, which i find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: Shannara.jpg (79KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Shannara.jpg
79KB, 640x360px
So, feminism is on a whole new level in this shit, which i find very disturbing and insulting to the books(which by the way are written by a guy and don't even have a trace of feminism in them while literally every woman on the show is opressed by evil men). The west is fucking doomed. This is just beyond sad and it is just starting. First there was ghostbusters and now this. I would have been fine with it if the feminists actually produced their own content, but actually take good stuff and warp it to match their views. Why can't men take Sex and the city and turn it into Married with children? Do women have absolute power already ?
>>
white men getting btfo in 2016
>>
File: 1380624793166.jpg (24KB, 310x269px) Image search: [Google]
1380624793166.jpg
24KB, 310x269px
>>25875134
8.2 rating in IMDB. They are getting BTFO and they enjoy it.
>>
>>25875096
>every woman on the show is opressed by evil men
How tho? Is it something I can fap to or get kekels from?
>>
File: 1389625539214.png (162KB, 466x344px) Image search: [Google]
1389625539214.png
162KB, 466x344px
>>25876113
the main character is a strong independent elf woman who is not sure that she loves the biggest elven Chad there is. She participates in a traditionally male only competition to become a guardian of the sacred elven tree and altough all the male participants(who exclusively play dirty to stop her) and even her father and one of her brothers hate her for it she manages to become one of the guardians. The aunt of the above mentioned character has fallen in love with a human druid who leaves her without saying goodbye to hibernate and stay young and strong while she rots in loneliness because she is exiled from the elven kingdom by the king for loving a human. The third woman in the show is in a hobo clan that steals stuff to survive and her father who by the way is the leader of the hobo clan she is in basically owns her a slave and constantly threatens to sell her as a sex slave to another hobo if she doesn't bring enough loot. She also treats one of the main elven male characters in the show like she is a rapist and he is a helpless victim.
This shit isn't even funny and it's not even remotely close to the books. I can't understand how can women be so fucking mad what have we ever done to them to deserve this?
>>
>>25876517
how can you take any show on MTV this seriously?
>>
I'm reading the book right now. There is one culture (pretty much gypsies) that oppress women and treat them like possessions. It's right there, pretty clear.

But it's certainly put in there to be a worldbuilding detail, not leftist propaganda. If it was leftist propaganda, it wouldn't be the evil, slimy, thieving gypsy race that would be oppressing women.
>>
File: 1393599502901.jpg (28KB, 402x720px) Image search: [Google]
1393599502901.jpg
28KB, 402x720px
>>25876560
Because i have read the books and they are really fucking good. The show is just screaming "I am an angry woman who is going to show men what shitty pigs they are" As i said i have no problem with the message but make your own fucking content instead of warping other people's work ffs.
>>25876642
In the book the woman who was from this culture was constantly guarded by a deaf and mute guy and was generally given way less shit about being a woman than in the show.
>>
File: 1452888518195.jpg (17KB, 300x247px) Image search: [Google]
1452888518195.jpg
17KB, 300x247px
>>25875096
>>25876517
>giving a shit about marketing trends
>doesn't realize everything has been a re-hash of an older idea with some modern twist
Stay mad, retarded consumer.
>>
File: 1412705220531.jpg (26KB, 300x448px) Image search: [Google]
1412705220531.jpg
26KB, 300x448px
>>25876759
lol enjoy being a beta provider for life and constantly being shat on by women genius cuck
>>
>>25876851
enjoy being obsessed with identity politics not realizing the market dictates what the media portrays, faggot
>>
>>25876882
The market is being dictated by feminists and SJW but i wouldn't expect a retarded whiteknight like you to see it.
>>
>>25876517
>it's on MTV
No shit it's going to be full of awful feminist hack writing. It's for 14 year old girls.
>>
>the western world is doomed because some movie/tv show has an all female staring cast

You do realize how retarded you sound right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.