[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best free dating apps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1452816962768.jpg (108KB, 494x742px) Image search: [Google]
1452816962768.jpg
108KB, 494x742px
Hey /robots/ what are the best free dating apps that aren't filled with bots?
>>
Can I get some sauce, bruv?
>>
iRoast
Roastr
MeatFlap Meet
>>
facebook

original desu
>>
>tfw tinder's stopped working for you, and now you don't match with any girls
>tfw you know it's a fault with the app, and not just that you're not getting any matches, because you haven't matched with any bot profiles either
>>
File: 1452359603179.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1452359603179.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>25873502

All the dating apps are hand-held ego boosters for women.

They have no intention of hooking up with anyone, only to see how many guys think they are hot.

Except for certain circumstances where she matches with Ultra Chad.

For the most part, normal chads don't even get pussy on dating apps, or websites.

If by chance you do get a match, there is a 95% chance they will not talk to you even if you initiate. the other 5% is if shes bored and wants the 1000th dude to keep her entertained.
>>
>>25873620
>Except for certain circumstances where she matches with Ultra Chad.
>For the most part, normal chads don't even get pussy on dating apps, or websites.
No, no, no, we don't need to dilute the meaning of 'Chad' and add another level above it.

She hooks up with Chad if she matches with him.
And for the most part, normies don't even get pussy on dating apps.
>>
Introducing Hyper Ultra Giga Chad Supreme Pussy Dominator Extraordinaire
>>
Tinder.

Bots are easy to spot. They are way hotter that most girls on the site, will match with you, and message as soon as you match.

>no need to write a profile talking about your passion for consuming media
>more socially acceptable than most dating sites
>you both have to swipe right to message. Odds are a bit better if you at least like each other's picture.
>matches/messages get pushed to your phone's notifications like texts or calls.

There is a limit on the number of right swipes you can do each day. More women are treating it as a chat/dating site than a way to hook up. IMO still the best dating site out there because of the number of users
>>
>>25873882
This, assuming you're not terrible looking. You can hide all your personality/lifestyle flaws in the beginning.
Knowing that someone's liked my picture enough to swipe right makes me a lot more confident when messaging than I would be with some girl who's opinion of me is unknown.

People say it's a hookup app, but in my (non-Chad) experience, it seems more like a dating app.

You can pay to take off the limit of how many right swipes you can do. Sounds a bit lame, but it's only 3 pounds a month, it's essentially pennies.

As for bots, I leave any matches I get for a few days before doing anything. A bot will message you first in that time, at which point you can unmatch them.
>>
File: cjs4tKz.jpg (124KB, 768x964px) Image search: [Google]
cjs4tKz.jpg
124KB, 768x964px
>>25873524
http://imgur.com/a/JfXwB
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.