[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Robots here who have taken Mushrooms or LSD? What was your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1447910821143.gif (2MB, 128x227px) Image search: [Google]
1447910821143.gif
2MB, 128x227px
Any Robots here who have taken Mushrooms or LSD?
What was your experience? Would you advise against it?
I'm thinking of trying to get both on my hands as I'm just at that point where I just wanna get really fucked up. Hopefully my kush dealer can get me this shit.
>>
File: 1450841930123.jpg (170KB, 736x983px) Image search: [Google]
1450841930123.jpg
170KB, 736x983px
Tfw you really want to try looking LSD, mushrooms, or, DMT once. However, you are to neet to acquire them.
>>
>>25873118
Schrooms are awesome but do it with friends if you have any its much more fun. LSD is stronger and you need a whole weekend to get over it mentally and physically
>>
>>25873165
I remember a friend of mine telling me he just fucking asked people passing in Sainsbury's if they sold weed. You could do that, though a less retarded way is just go to college and you'll bound to find weed dealer and most likely he can get you that shit.
>>
>>25873268
>A whole weekend to get over
Maybe I'll buy some and save it for the holidays or something.
>>
>>25873118
Taken mushrooms and LSD and being on mushrooms was the only time my mind has been truly quiet and I was so happy and comfy, things were round and soft and good. LSD is a bit /edgier/ and feels like it has a real dark side, had amazing fun on it but also had bad times.
You gotta think about how long you wanna be tripping and what kind of trip you want before you pick shrooms or LSD; LSD lasts for so long.
>>
>>25873354
Not necessarilly the whole we to get over but it lasts forever and you're tired and feel very strange for a while afterward
>>
>>25873373
Guess I'll work the ladder to shrooms then acid. Christ I hope my weed man can get this stuff. I wouldn't know where else to get it from, especially in Britbong.

>>25873411
If I'm being smart about it. I take one on a Friday then the whole weekend it should be OK until Sunday.
>>
File: 1423457033355.png (61KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1423457033355.png
61KB, 211x244px
>>25873561
Don't be a fucking retard. You don't take psychedelics to "get fucked up". People who do that have a horrible trip and are mentally fucked for a long time.

You should not being doing psychedelics. If you're intent on doing them, go on Erowid and read the FAQ about psychedelics completely.

Psychedelics are not to be taken lightly. You will suffer greatly if you take their power for granted.
>>
>>25873616
This being said, the most profound moments of my life have been while I was under the influence of lysergic acid diethylamide.

Set and setting is critical, and you need to do a lot of research before using these powerful substances.

If you're looking to get "fucked up" just get opiates or smoke spice like all the other idiots.
>>
Ive done shrooms and LSD. The most fun was with a group of around 5 close friends at my friends apartment. Ive had deep and fun introspective trips alone though, and the worst I've ever felt was also whilst i was alone. The first times always good though i reccomend it. Watch tv like futurama or something and listen to. Music
>>
If you can find real LSD go for that, it's easier to have a rough time on mushrooms. LSD is a stimulant, an tends to cheer you up. If you tend to get stuck into paranoid or obsssive thought patterns it might be an issue but in general I always found it a lot easier. No matter how much LSD I took I've never been unable to keep track of reality (even if I couldn't find it for a while). I've had completely nightmarish mushroom experiences though, and so have a lot of people I know. And also if you've done one don't assume you can jump right in to a heavy trip on the other, they're actually quite a bit different. LSD has always been more manageable and positive for me. Mushrooms have a body load and are kind of tiring, all of my most difficult trips were on mushrooms. Those were also usually the most productive trips, where I learned things about myself and overcame phobias but they were HARD, one of them left me in kind of a daze for a week.

Have someone sober (or at least someone who took a much smaller dose) and experienced sit with you. Set and setting. Drink water. Be safe.
>>
>>25873721
Also a really bad trip can most definitely leave you with PTSD. Don't take psychedelics as a party drug, they aren't.
>>
>>25873658
This right here is a sensible attitude. I would add that being in nature is highly recommended.
Set and Setting.
Set and Setting.
Set and Setting.
Set and Setting.
Set and Setting.
Set and Setting.
>>
File: Trippinballsmushrooms.jpg (182KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
Trippinballsmushrooms.jpg
182KB, 423x423px
>>25873118
Shrooms were actually my first real drug ever, before weed even.

10/10 and I've never had a bad trip with them in the 12 years that I've done them.

With any strong psychedelic you have to be in the right set and the right setting.

What that means is your physical location as well as your state of mind that day or week, you don't want to be anywhere or be worrying about something that will balloon into a ridiculous bad trip. If you've smoked weed before you know what I'm saying, you don't want to be smoking in your room after getting in a fight with your mom and you have a 5000-word assignment due the next day, that sort of thing.

Ideally, you can start your trip indoors but you definitely want to keep moving outdoors and to new locations. Bring a few fun & safe things like sunglasses, ipod, phone and/or video games, maybe a book if you like to read, or pen & paper if you're into drawing, etc. Something to potentially keep you occupied for a few minutes should you need to.

Also, if you want to get REALLY fucked up, and then immediately be stone-cold sober after like 45 seconds, smoke Salvia. I love it.

>>25873268
>do it with friends if you have any its much more fun

I can neither recommend nor go against this advice, it depends on the person and the type of friends. Some people are HUGE buzzkills. Some of my best shroom trips were when I wandered off into the woods alone but sometimes it is better shared with other people yeah.

>>25873561
Guys who are into LARPing and D&D tend to be into psychedelics
>>
Don't watch TV or movies. Be around asmall group of trusted friends. Talk to each other, do something fun together. Get some Crayola Modelling Compound and play with it, it's perfect. Colorful and fun to play with but not messy. Draw stuff with crayons.

If they had you do it in kindergarten activities period it's probably good to do on LSD.
>>
I dropped acid last spring. It can be a really, really good experience, but only if you set it up to be one. Do it somewhere where you're safe and comfortable, preferably at home, and have a few good friends with you. Or don't, if that isn't an option. Just set up a relaxed and familiar environment, block out 8+ hours for your trip, and have at it.
>>
>>25873616
>>25873658
>https://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/faqs/psychedelic_experience_faq.shtml
Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully I won't die now if I prepare properly.
>>
>>25873616
>>25873658

My first time with shrooms, my first drug ever, I did do all my homework and look up trip reports on erowid but I still went in with the mentality of "this is going to fuck me up" but in a positive way. Same with Salvia.

Sometimes you gotta crush your ego to build it back up.
>>
Had several LSD trips and it was always an extremely intense but enjoyable experience.
If you have good friends do it with them and just listen to music and talk about stuff that crosses your mind, it's great.
I can imagine that doing it alone could be very cool but also extremely terrifying, haven't done it myself yet but will probably in the future.
>>
LSD is interesting. I don't find it as enjoyable as weed, because it affects you for a few days after having taken in. It can be dark, it can be wonderful. I would suggest taking it when you're in a strong state of mind.

>>25873165
Deepweb, senpai. Deepweb.
>>
>>25873869
I think that's a very risky stance to take. It's by no means the safe one to do. Of course, it varies from person to person and if you think you can handle seeing the flesh melting off of people in your closed eye visuals, etc.

If you know what to expect, then that's half the battle. Just being informed on what you're taking is a large part of having a good trip, in my experience.

There's a difference between wanting to explore a really interesting place in your mind, knowing what the drug will do, and just being "lol gunna get so fucked up guys XDXD LMAO".

>>25873837
Also be sure to read under the experiences section regarding mushrooms and LSD. Read a lot of experiences people submit, so that you may learn from their mistakes as well as what to expect.

Be safe. Also, most things people sell these days as "LSD" is not LSD. I would NEVER take anything people call LSD if I got it from the streets. There are dozens of things that have somewhat similar effects, but are potentially lethal in near-recreational amounts.

Don't buy LSD unless you're buying straight from a trusted friend who has experience.

Mushrooms are safe most of the time. Just be sure you're not buying from a nig nog who picked some destroying angel caps that morning. Do research on the Shroomery.

Also psilocybin containing mushrooms turn blue when bruised. So do some other types of mushrooms, but they usually look nothing like psilocybin containing mushrooms.

DO LOTS OF RESEARCH
>>
>>25874154
Nobody should ever buy or sell DMT. It's too sacred a substance to put a price on it.
>>
>>25873118
Pretty great and ive only ever wigged out once when i took to much and ended up throwing myself through a window
Woke up in hostpital surrounded by cops who were super cool about it, even gave me a lift home
My advice would be do it in an open natured space and with people if possible
>>
>>25874267
I feel the same way about mushrooms actually.
I think true entheogens should be cultivated by the person they are to be consumed by.
Going through a mushroom trip is a lot of mental work.
And DMT is so short, but so unlike anything else in the world. A trip leaves you thinking for days about whether or not the world is what you think it is.

In order for either to be given the respect they deserve they shouldn't be bought or sold.
Growing mushrooms is easy as fuck, and extracting DMT is a bit harder, but definitely doable in your kitchen.
No excuse for buying either.
>>
>>25873765

>PTSD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH nice joke
>>
Wizard here.

I've taken deepweb LSD a few times from 200-500ug doses, it's not as interesting as people make it out to be. No revelations or deep thinking of any kind is involved. It may have that effect on mundanes that have low resistance to altered states of mind though. For me it was just kind of intense and chaotic. Like being super wasted, with the volume turned up to 11. At the climax of the trip at least. Not lucid at all, just totally fucked up and foaming at the mouth. Metaphorically. For most of the trip you should be able to function though. With basic stuff like standing and walking. There are all kinds of effects and side effects so do your homework.

It's a good idea to dedicate at least a full day if you're tripping. You may not sleep well after and either way the next day your brain will feel fried though so be careful. Anyway the stuff's pretty interesting and novel if you're a crazy wildman to take some.
>>
psilacetin, a RC

had 3 bad trips and 1 good trip, although on one of those bad trips I felt like I learned a lot. or at least fell for the illusion of learning a lot.

probably won't do it ever again
>>
>>25874375
Except that psychedelics actually can give you intense flashbacks and PTSD if you have really horrible trip.

Not even that poster, but psychedelics are NOT meant to be taken lightly or you will fuck yourself up badly.

>>25874380
It also depends a lot on setting and what you're hoping to get out of the experience. I know a lot of people have exactly the opposite, as in they have very deep thinking as they have the trip. It all depends on how much you apply yourself during your trip and if you "focus" yourself on something to think about.
>>
>>25873118
Research both, and don't overdo it your first time.

Try LSD and MDMA, the two together are fucking heaven.
>>
>>25874435
>RC
found your problem
>>
>>25873118
>Any Robots here who have taken Mushrooms or LSD
yes and yes

>What was your experience?
shit is cray yo (without actually writing a trip report)

> Would you advise against it?
these tools aren't for most people, sometimes if you show people what is outside of the box they remember that it isn't actually so bad being inside of the box

you don't find psychedelics they find you
>>
>>25873561
If you are Britbong, try 1-p-lsd, it's legal in there, and i can confirm that this shit is very similar to his father - lsd
>>
>>25874466
meh, it's just an acetylated version of psilocin. Your liver deacetylates it.

I almost forgot one really strange effect that I had every time I took it. If I tried to listen to music, harmonies and chords didn't make any sense. Like, a major chord didn't sound "happy", a minor chord didn't sound "sad". It all just sounded like someone was randomly mashing keys on a piano.

Another experience was when I imagined that I was swimming up to a giant statue, then I felt a huge intense rush of euphoria. It was so strong that I started crying a little. That was pretty strange in retrospect, since drugs like that aren't supposed to do that.
>>
>>25874380
>>25874439
That's all true in general too though. You can meditate and have deep thoughts on LSD if you try but you can do it without the LSD too. Probably more effectively.

I guess my point is that there's no particular reason to associate LSD and introspection from my experience.
>>
>>25874439

Lol@ psychedelics shouldn't be taken seriously hahahaha omg

Psychedelics are for pussies
>>
LSD can be fun, but mushrooms are overall better (this is what I believe, but I have to say that there are few things more subjective than a psychedelic experience).

Also, in my humble opinion mushrooms are much better for psychological healing or initiating change or epiphany while LSD feels more recreational. Both can be good for both, though, I guess.

If you want to actually make use of either you should probably do some research on them. They can be fun, but you don't take drugs like that for fun the same way you'd have a beer or get stoned.
>>
>>25874526
I'm looking it up and I see you can literally buy this shit online. Is this legit?
>http://www.lizardlabs.co.uk/category/62-1p-lsd.aspx
Or do I have to buy it somewhere specific?
>>
File: der alien fuhl.png (120KB, 387x357px) Image search: [Google]
der alien fuhl.png
120KB, 387x357px
>>25874665

yeah famm smfh 2bh reall nigaz smoke crak and shoo heron 4 real
>>
If you aren't completely and utterly comfortable with where you're tripping at, you'll experience fear, and even worse, fear on psychedelics. Psychedelics are a lot like the spirit world in the Legend of Korra, your emotions and thoughts become reality.

Bad trips are no joke and they can multiply your emotions by a thousand, to the point where you can't even think rationally. They can cause those stereotypical "kid running around the street naked screaming" moments, if you let it. Out of the many trips I've had, I've only had one bad trip on acid, and it was the scariest moment of my life (only time I ever felt like I was about to die). I thought that I was legitimately dying from an overdose, and I was convinced that my friends were about to murder me. Other than that, bad trips are mostly just bad thoughts running wild.

If you want a good trip, you should be somewhere safe, in the daytime. I always, always, always have to have music. Music is absolutely amazing on psychedelics, and it can affect your trip big time. You can "feel" music, if that makes any sense. Guitar solo's, drum solo's, vocals, they all sound fucking amazing and you can physically feel the music coming from your body. The sensation feels almost like your cumming or something.
>>
Stoned fapping >>>>>>>>>> sober sex
Stoned skating >>>>>>>>>> anything
>>
>>25874665
So hardcore and edgy!! Cna i bum a ciggy bruh??
>>
>>25874380
It's chaotic, but generally I still feel "functional". I do sometimes think deeply about things though. I tend to every so often cry on lsd, but it does not feel bad (I typically do not cry) and there is no sobbing, just tears. I "feel" more, I guess? I can appreciate this though.
I spend the majority of the trip in a very "warm", dimly lit environment with access to activities (drawing, games, a friend to speak to). Different colored lights are nice. The flickering of candle flames are also nice. Reflective surfaces to manipulate these light sources is also nice. It is good toget up and walk into another, well-lit room at times if I dislike my current feelings or become bored. Walking outside for a few minutes at a time is also enjoyable.
Of everything though, I like the very strong visuals the most. My favorite so far has been a pattern of very crisp, shiny balls. Each one colored differently, the shells almost looked like a shiny candy (think M&Ms). They stacked and aligned to form outlines of geometric shapes, typically squares stacked on top of each other like stairs or a mayan pyramid. Though this seemed to overtake my visual field, I could not place them anywhere in my environment (it was as if I stopped processing it and retreated entirely into what I was seeing) and have no real concept of their size.
>>
>>25873808
>10/10 and I've never had a bad trip with them in the 12 years that I've done them.

Normie out
>>
File: 1448843396239.jpg (133KB, 800x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1448843396239.jpg
133KB, 800x1088px
Mushrooms were probably the most fun I've had while high on something.

It's not that it's some third eye opening memeshit, but it was just a really pleasurable feeling. Sort of like being a sober type of drunk with a weak grip on reality type thing.
>>
>>25873118
I only taken shrooms its my favorite drug but it looks and smells like shit. I never had a bad trip before I just listen to music and browze 4chan. My trips are always dark and I am a complete edgelord on the inside. It always inspires my to do better with my life and helped me discovered what I wanted to do with my life. It helps you understand yourself on a deeper level.
>>
File: neptune-yes.png (274KB, 400x482px) Image search: [Google]
neptune-yes.png
274KB, 400x482px
I took LSD a few days ago. It was around 300ug.
It's really hard to describe the experience. I vividly remember at one point being aware of how my mind was thinking. By that I mean I would start to think of something, lets say what to write to my friend, and my mind would instantly start thinking of various ways to right that at the same time.
I also have ego death on LSD a lot. I realize that there is nothing different from the matter that makes up me and the matter that makes up everything else. It's all part of the universe and ultimately I am just an aberration that only came about because the matter that makes me up happened to be in the right places at the right time, going back to the beginning of time itself.
Stuff like that might not seem too amazing, but when you're on LSD it's so profound that you can't help but be completely and utterly amazed.
LSD is nothing like the movies, where everything is a kaleidoscope or you start thinking you're in a different place, it's more of a mind fuck. I've only lost track of reality on one LSD trip and that's when I made the mistake of taking 500ug.
There's no way to do justice to an LSD trip. Even while you're tripping you'll find it hard to describe exactly what's happening in words.
I think I have my emails left from my LSD trip, I could see if there's anything interesting there.
>>
File: 1430358803048.gif (535KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1430358803048.gif
535KB, 640x636px
>>25873118
If you're an autist sperg who constantly thinks about how you appear around others, DO NOT FUCKING DROP LSD. Mushrooms is proven to help soften symptoms of depression. Make the choice as a result of the following information. Mushrooms will always be more expensive than cid, but it's a hell of a better time.
>>
>>25876132
>Music and reality just become one. You literally get lost in the music. You caring about your immediate surroundings melts away, you get so utterly and completely engulfed by your current fascination, whatever it is at the moment! LSD is great!

>I notice I like rubbing my eyes a lot when I'm really tripping!
>It's not the rubbing though, it's the temperature difference between the facial tissues and your extremities, and you just keep focusing on that until it feels as if it's the only "real" in reality.

>When you're doing anything at all, you always have an awareness of your surroundings. Even when you listen to music you are processing the fact you're doing so in your room, in January, in the morning, etc. even without noticing it yourself

>It's really, truly impossible to try and describe this. LSD trips literally meddle with your existence, and make you question what part of your perception is real and just something your mind put together to help you survive.
>You really feel a sense of oneness with everything. You remember that "you" are just matter and that matter is no different from the rest of the matter that makes up the universe
>And it's not like a giant black void, it's more like a chaotic swirl. Because that's ultimately what the universe is, a giant thermodynamic process!
>I can literally feel and hear when my mind starts to process more information! Not even perceivable information, just information in general. I don't know what exactly my brain is doing but I can tell its doing it.
>Recursion is the biggest aspect of this trip!
There's a few emails from the peak of the trip.
>>
File: image.png (852KB, 541x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
852KB, 541x670px
Anyone else get a funny feeling in their mouth and tongue on shrooms?

Drinking water feels really great too.
>>
>>25875665
What does any of that make me a normie?

I started doing shrooms and drugs in general at 18, my worst trips were the first few times smoking weed in public and around new people.
>>
Shrooms are great, I'll be doing some tomorrow.
>>
schrooms alone are boring once youve done them 2-3 times and you really youre stuck in your little artificial box littered with artificial crap. It doesnt work with nothing but nature imho watching any sort of screen or reading everything is boring you probably want to take them at a time and place where you can wander around for an hour or two in nature.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.