[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How painful is death by seeping pills?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (32KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 620x388px
How painful is death by seeping pills?
>>
>>25872505
probably pretty bad
>>
>>25872505
Well the panic attacks come first. You heart starts racing and you start shaking. You are hit with instant regret and there is nothing you can do. You than collapse on the floor, unable to move, while your body starts convulsing and you start foaming at the mouth, suffocating on your own vomit. You than slowly die , with your heart pounding and puke dripping down your face.
>>
Every method of suicide is painful mentally. You immediately regret it once it's too late
>>
>>25872505
lostallhope.org

The success rate of suicide by prescription pills is pretty low. The highest success rates are from gunshots or jumping of a bridge/in front of a train. Dying is going to hurt but it will be quick. If you're too much of a bitch to handle a little pain there is no way you're going to succeed at suicide.
>>
Okay then. What's the easiest and most painless way to suicide?

Guns are banned in my country
>>
>>25872834
Sorry I meant lostallhope.com the .org site is a faggy site made my some woman who's son killed himself. I fear that I've been giving out the wrong website to multiple people.
>>
>>25872505
god dammit why is dying have to be painful
>>
>>25872843
Go to edge of the earth and jump off into space.
>>
>>25872843
Serious answers pls
>>
>>25872843
Most painless is helium exit bag, if done correctly.
Easiest is probably train. Neck on the rail.
>>
I mean it's possible to kill yourself by CNS depressant OD, but what you're envisioning is probably downing a bottle of random sleeping pills, and that won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>25872577
Then why did I feel happy and relieved whenever I thought a sharp chest pain after standing up might mean I'm going to die
>>
>>25872939
It'll hurt either way, benzos and opiates, hanging etc. Probs recommend drinking a fifth or a handle before doing anything. Carbon Monoxide?
>>
>>25873013
Helium method doesn't work anymore. They put oxygen in the tank now.
>>
>>25873064
Fucking normies ruining our suicide tools.
>>
>>25872939
You want a painless and almost guaranteed to work method? Get opiates/opioids and a tank of some kind of non-toxic, non-oxygen gas (something like nitrogen or argon, helium is usually cut nowadays). Take the opiates to feel good and relaxed, then inhale the gas with a mask/bag, ensuring that you're not inhaling any oxygen. Should be completely painless, you'll just take a deep breath and then black out.
>>
>>25873091
It's because helium is actually a limited resource and the powers that be don't appreciate it being wasted on shit like birthday parties. They don't give a shit whether you kill yourself.
>>
>>25873059
Very tumblr like response
>>
>>25872891
Thanks anon this made me laugh
>>
>>25873040
The OD by sleeping pills method only worked back when they gave barbiturates out. Double the normal dose plus some booze was all it took. That combo took out quite a few rock stars over the years.

They don't prescribe oral barbiturates for anything because benzos do the same job but are far safer. These days getting drunk and shoot up heroin is only drug combo that has a good chance at killing you.
>>
>>25872843
Posted my dreamt up method here before, no idea if it would actually work:
>sail out into icy cold, almost frozen lake
>down pills and vodka, not enough to OD but enough to be completely out of it in as soon as they hit your system
>lower yourself into icy cold water
>stay there until you pass out
>be kill

thoughts?
>>
Just because theyre sleeping pills, that does not necessarily mean that an overdose from them will result in a quick painless death.

It might be hours of puking your guts out
>>
>>25872575
you did good joob on discouraging me from commiting suicide by pill overdose
>>
>>25873195
Very non-argument post. It was a severe pain not just some heartburn.
>>
>>25872575
What kind of sleeping pills are you talking about here? When I OD'd on benzo's (unintentionally), I just went to sleep and didn't realize anything was wrong until I woke up. Hell, even then I felt fine, I was just comically intoxicated.
>>
>>25873327
Okay method. I'd say double, triple, or quadruple up on the pills, and take the rest of them right before you get in the water.

Kind of similar to my idea to take a large but not dangerous dose of a powerful sedative, then take a huge amount of other downers (fentanyl, flubromazolam, barbiturates if possible, etc.) right before you fall asleep from the first sedative.
>>
>>25873327
I read somewhere that frostbite is just as bad as burning to death. The moment your nerves start to die out you'll be in agony, coupled with the fact that you're drugged out you'll have a horrible "trip" and you can't pull yourself out because you're too drunk/in too much pain/seeing dwarves pulling their dick out ready to skullfuck your corpse.

Please reconsider your methods anon.
>>
Guns might be illegal but shooting ranges aren't. Go in and use a shotgun.
>>
Sounds retarded but I heard a sugar overose is fine
>>
>>25873457
I'm sure it was, now go back to tumblr
>>
>>25873559
lmao what are you talking about. do you know the difference between sedatives and hallucinogenics?
>>
>>25873195
10/10edgefag
>>25873059

underrated post
>>
>>25872843
Bill Burr has a bit about a guy jumping out of a Helicopter. Seems like a pretty good way to go.
>>
>>25873818
How am I being the edge fag, I'm not the one saying, "I was happy when I thought I was going to die"
>>
Hypothermia.

You go into a deep sleep, but just before the end you start to feel warm again. Apart from the initial cold, it feels painless. In fact part of your body simply go numb.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.