[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the few anons who've managed to get one, what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
To the few anons who've managed to get one, what's it like having a girlfriend?
I'm asking because I know I'll never get one so I'd at least like to know what it's like
>>
>>25871931
it's a fucking waste of time, money and energy so that you could feel cared about
>>
>>25871931

I had a gf once and she made me sell all my vidya because she said I was spending too much time on them, and then she said she had to most of the money because she said she helped me sell the vidyas even though she didn't do anything but I didn't want to argue, and then shortly after she broke up with me.
>>
>>25871931

Like having something around that's kind of cute but you also kind of hate it. And you're addicted to its gross, slimy genitals.
>>
>>25871931
Ups and downs. Sometimes it feels like a lot of work but overall in my experience, for the emotion, company, sex and general companionship, it's definitely worth it when you find a good one. Makes the world a little less harsh.

Oh and before normie ree, I was 28 before I lost my virginity and 29 before I started my current relationship (now 34) so it took a fair while for me to find my feet.
>>
>>25871931
It feels nice first but then it comes to that how much each of you is willing to give up for other. If she's feminine and you're not masculine then it's going to be hard because she'll be demanding things from you and you wont be able to put your foot. Ofcourse you have a high chance of having sex but it still depends from your gf sex drive.
>>
They're either whiny and annoying or ignore you to talk to other dudes

They all have multiple suitors lined up
>>
>>25871931
I love how empty this thread is. Never change R9K. Never change..
>>
>>25871931

I'm 6 months in and it's great so far, never thought I could feel this happy and loved tbqh. People told me the feeling would only last a few weeks, and I happily ignored them, now I'm sure they'll tell me it'll be gone within a year but I'll keep ignoring them
>>
>>25871931
dead thread must not die
>>
It was nice. But as a robot it might also come with a fair deal of resentment and insecurity since she is likely to be more experienced than you
>>
>>25871931
I found some one i could be alone and robot with.
>>
>>25872059
I don't think she was really your girlfriend, anon. I found that story sad.
>>25872113
What age did you get your first gf?
I'm 21 and losing hope quickly
>>
I currently live with my girlfriend. It has its ups and downs. My feelings towards her fluctuate from ambivalence, to dislike, to complete adoration. It's not about just being constantly, blissfully happy. It's about sharing your ups and downs with a partner who puts up with or enjoys your weird shit.
>>
>tfw first gf at 20
it's pretty dope, I knew her in high school and sort of dated her before but this is my first actual relationship, we've only been dating 3 weeks and haven't had sex yet but I'm not gonna rush it because I know it's gonna happen.
It feels good anon, when you get a text at 3 asking if you'll take her ice skating in Chicago it's nice to know that a girl wants to do things with you.
>>
>>25871931
Its like having a child that fucks you
>>
>>25874573
how do you cope with her taking filthy shits in the bathroom? Does it ruin it a bit
>>
>>25875153
Sometimes I go to the bathroom and there are little bits of poop leftover from the first flush. It's alright, though. Everyone shits. You also have to deal with things like morning breath and BO. But she puts up with that from me so whatever. She also doesn't give me shit when I've gone a few days without a shower (weekends).
>>
>>25875188
And to answer the original question I guess it does ruin it a bit in the sense that any idealized notion of women you have is destroyed. They are just breathing, fucking, shitting creatures like you or I, anon.
>>
>>25875220
does it smell bad tho?
>>
>>25875232
Sometimes, if it's a nasty shit. She really likes hot cheetos. But honestly it is pretty nice once you get to the level of comfort where you can both talk about bodily functions openly instead of trying to hide your farts and whatnot. I mean if you live with someone that kind of shit is pretty much impossible and highly uncomfortable.
>>
it's like having a job

you can't live without one but you fucking hate it
>>
>>25874487

This is the truest shit ever
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.