[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you using interpals, /r9k/? It's literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: n4cyrpyackxg2zz2k4og_400x400.png (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
n4cyrpyackxg2zz2k4og_400x400.png
108KB, 400x400px
Why aren't you using interpals, /r9k/?

It's literally a free gf. I've been on the site for only a month and I already have a qt korean girl I talk to daily, and I'm a fucking ginger. Nobody cares if you act like a sperg because they hardly know english themselves.
>>
I want to talk to a qt so bad, but I hate myself too much to open up to anybody.
>>
File: ded.jpg (23KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
23KB, 316x311px
>>25871714
Why would i socialize with a girl i can"t bang?
>>
>>25871782
It's decent practice, and you can get nudes
>>
>>25871782
There's your problem.
I'd rather have a girl trapped behind a screen who I may visit someday than no girl forever.
>>
I'm too berg to maintain a conversation with anyone even trough interpals. People just stop answering me after a few messages, if they ever answer to my initial message. I'd like to talk to some guys too but they don't accept messages from other dudes.
>>
I'm terrible at making profiles or starting conversation.
>>
File: 1453188899540.gif (993KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
1453188899540.gif
993KB, 500x340px
>>25871714
Are you me?
I'm talking to a qt korean too. Though we only talk on weekends, because by the time I'm free, it's night for her. (eurofag)
Feels bad man
This is my 2nd Interpals gf though.
1st one I had was from Brazil. She was totally into me and I talked to her for 6 months. Got sweet nudes and webm's from her fingering herself. Eventually I got bored, so I cut contact with her.
It's a great site, if you don't expect anything real. I'm a total sperg IRL with no friends, but 3rd world whores think I'm total Chad. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>25872399
I'm a european too, but for some reason she's an insomniac. I honestly really, really enjoy her company. I hope to not get cut off, I'd love to continue having her as a penpal at least.
>>
>>25871751
You don't have to open up senpai.
You're never going to meet that person anyway
Pretend to be Chad
Get those 3rd world sluts wet and they'll send you nudes like crazy, just for a chance to get a green card
>>
>>25871782
Its not worth it trust me women are boring and it ended up with me having a stalker who i dont know the name of, just some freak that is obsessed with me from reading my ip profile.
>>
>>25871714
post pics of qt
>>
File: maki.gif (831KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
maki.gif
831KB, 500x487px
I'm not interesting enough for a pen pal relationship.

I feel like I'd get obsessed and they'd just get bored.
>>
>>25872832
>it ended up with me having a stalker who i dont know the name of, just some freak that is obsessed with me from reading my ip profile.
that sounds pretty awesome m8 desu
>>
>>25871714
I get a decent amount of views but no one on there messages me or messages back

Feels bad man.
>>
>>25871804
is talking to girls online by text actually any good practise for real life?
>>
>>25873875
It is if you get calls from Skype/Whatsapp
Best thing you'll get is awesome cam/phone sex
Worst thing, you'll get ignored
You have nothing to lose anon
>>
>>25872667
> talk to cuties for a long time
> be myself
> they all get bored eventually

You suggest lying, pretending to be Chad and trying to get nudes. Maybe I'd even get nudes, but what is the point? I'd have turned a girl to damaged goods and won nothing, the internet has better nudes.
>>
>>25874102
>internet has better nudes
true, because 90% of girls can't take a decent fappable pic to save their lives, but it's the novelty alone that makes me hard (girl sending me nudes personally)
>>
>>25874160
> girl sending me nudes personally

Dude, I ah... Who's going to be the one to tell him?
>>
>>25874211
>implying I didn't made requests like finger in butthole or feet soles
>>
>>25874321

Even if you were the first, you sure as hell won't be the only. Cold comfort.
>>
>>25874359
who cares? I'm never going to meet her anyway. As long as she sent me pics at my request, I don't care.
>>
>>25874385
damn lad, ice cold.
i wouldn't feel comfortable asking my qt for anything like that until we're very, very comfortable together.
>>
>>25871714
>girl
"girl"
"girl"
"girl"
Enjoy providing material for Kim-JongUn's spank bank anon.
>>
>>25871714
Just go to a strip club. Doesnt cost any money to sit there and stare.
Girls still come up to you and talk you up sometimes.
Million times better than pics on a phone
>>
>>25874456
That's the thing though.
There are some real fucked up girls on interpals.
Daddy issues, neglect, depression, loneliness, etc.
The girl I texted who was from Brazil was all things above. It was easy to manipulate her for nudes. Not proud of doing that to her at all. I was feeling very depressed and lonely, so I figured I might use her at the time for my sick satisfaction (real edge right here, I know).
If you have a girl that worships you(she called me fucking ''daddy'' all the time), and you know there is no possible scenario of meeting her at all and it's only a matter of time before she dumps/cucks you, then why not use the chance?
>>
>>25874686
How? Most of the girls I see seem like the goody twoshoes type
>>
I met my first really serious gf there (5 years) and two hook ups. I miss that site, but I don't know what I would do if I go back now. I wonder if the same regulars are still in the chatroom... probably not it's been years...

I guess it wouldn't hurt to go back just to look for some people to exchange letters with. It'd be fun. I've been meaning to get back into snail mail since my last one died or something (THANKS SYRIA).

Thanks for reminding me of it!
>>
>>25874733
They all seem like that, they're not gonna flash nudes on their profile. It's on a get-to-know basis.

Besides a little attention goes a long way with most of these girls. If they get bored easily, they just stop logging in. If they have nothing else to do but be on the site and look forward to replies, it's almost like having a pet dog that only lives for food 3 times a day and whatever attention you'll spare.
>>
>>25874807
uhh, most girls get 500 messages a day, retard
>>
>>25874733
The one I texted with seemed that way too
Of course when we talked for a while (like a month), she laid all her family shit on me, admitted me her fetishes (rape, domination, calling me daddy).
Apparently her dad cucked her mom and left her, and her mom was treating her like shit and even kicked her out of the house. Shit was fucked up. Guess she liked when I gave her attention. I just hope she didn't kill herself, because I haven't talked to her after I broke up with her.
>>
>mfw the only women interested in me are fat third worlders

Literally, fat Indonesians and Filipinas. And most of them are older.
>>
>>25874519
Where are you finding these free strip clubs?

Every club I have ever seen either had a cover, kicked you out if you didn't buy drinks or tip girls, or both.
>>
>>25874686
I like her personality, honestly. She's enjoyable to talk to, I couldn't do that to her. If that happened to me I'd be broken.

She seems fairly well balanced, if not a little lonely, but that seems to be the case for most people on the site - including me.

She by no means worships me, we talk like two people interested in each other - and that's all. She alludes to wanting to visit other places, and wanting me to visit her country every so often - so I hope that that means we can stay in contact for a long time.
>>
>>25871714
Getting girls in Korea, Japan, etc. is actually much easier if you are a ginger or light blond.
>>
>>25875147
Are you fucking kidding me? I'm used to women seeing me as repugnant. We are literally bottom of the barrel where I live.
>>
>>25875144
Good for you anon. I hope it works out.
Im poor as fuck, so Im never getting out of my eastern euro shithole to bang some qt 3.14 asian, but if you think you have a chance, then Im happy for you. Maybe you'll make it and live with that girl in Korea.
>>
>>25873680
Same, I get clingy very easily and try to talk to them to them so often they end up ignoring me entirely instead
>>
tfw 2 years worth of strong feelings for an internet girl from another country

tfw it finally seems to be going somewhere but I'm sure it'll come crashing down on me regardless

the ride never ends
>>
Been there, failed twice in a row.
Enough is enough.
>>
File: 1450572182938.jpg (137KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1450572182938.jpg
137KB, 499x499px
Syrian guy here. If anyone cares or is looking for someone to talk to, MoldyBread.
I haven't had a proper conversation in 4 years.
>>
>>25875373
Thanks lad, that means a lot. She's really the first girl I've felt at ease talking to. I hope everything works out ok for you.
>>
Wait I just made an account but I cannot see the chatroom link. Did they get rid of it?
>>
wait, do they message you 1st or you have to message someone 1st? I just want a friend to talk to tbqh familia
>>
>>25875728
Either. I got messaged fairly consistently, only ever messaged around 5 people in all my months - I'm too afraid of being turned down.
>>
>>25875759
thanks, one last question, do i have to get into the chat or what? sorry for my stupidity/
>>
File: 1434919028882.jpg (37KB, 1263x651px) Image search: [Google]
1434919028882.jpg
37KB, 1263x651px
>>25875559
Twice isn't very much. I had to message maybe a dozen girls, but I found one who stuck. We've been talking for over 4 years and now skype more often, about once or twice a month. She said she wants to do it more often this year. She's qt as fuck too. Getting a penpal is easily one of the best things I've done.
>>
>>25875820
What do you mean?
One of you messages the other, and you get a message in your inbox. You open it up and you have a list of people who have messaged you. You open up the one you want to talk to, and it's a bit like a private chatroom.
>>
File: 57095115.gif (174KB, 110x188px) Image search: [Google]
57095115.gif
174KB, 110x188px
>>25875876
thanks comrade
original comment
>>
>>25875947
Good luck lad.
May the qts be with you.
>>
>>25875823
Basically, I got in touch with the first one, bode my time, managed to meet her IRL but could put a lid on top of my cascading udon so I ended up losing her as a love interest.
This one's on me.
The second attempt took me even longer to acquire and a few weeks before the meetup took place she went silent and to this I can't really put the finger on what made her go AWOL.
So I reckon there's no point in looking for a LDR on this medium.
>>
>>25875989
There used to be a chatroom, do you know when they got rid of it? I see inks to it in some pages but they all 404
>>
>>25876374
I wasn't even aware of its existence...
>>
>>25871714
Gotten nudes from multible grills on there.
Write with a qt everyday.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.