[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here just because of aspie. >6 ft. tall >occasionally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: asberger vs neurotypical.jpg (240KB, 1276x820px) Image search: [Google]
asberger vs neurotypical.jpg
240KB, 1276x820px
Anyone else here just because of aspie.

>6 ft. tall
>occasionally get laid with 5/10s and 4/10s
>lifeguarding jobs and /fit/
>in college
>small circle of white nationalist skype pros and IRL friends from back home in HS that I stay in touch with but never see in person

BUT IM STILL A FUCKING ASPIE
>>
>>25870420
>I get laid
>B-but I'm still an aspie
And you don't belong here, friend.
>>
File: 300px-0782-CWCSpread[1].jpg (38KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
300px-0782-CWCSpread[1].jpg
38KB, 300x225px
>>25870420
Go away aspie, you steel the limelight from REAL autistics, like my friend chrischan here.
>>
>>25870451
I occasionally struggle with interactions and miss sarcasm.

I don't have access to huge sex parties or have clique of stacies and club slayers. I DONT EVEN THE PERFECT CHIN AND NEED A CHIN IMPLANT.
>>
File: 2014-11_Quel_REEE_1536x1146[1].jpg (76KB, 1536x1146px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11_Quel_REEE_1536x1146[1].jpg
76KB, 1536x1146px
>>25870505
>occasionally struggle
>occasionally
GET OUT NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I have actual aspergers syndrome but normies always find me charming since I have an encyclopedic list of funny anecdotes in my head and just copy their body language like some sort of terminator infiltrator unit
>>
>>25870639
>find me charming
>find me
>charming
GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25870639
OP, here that's kind of that same
>>
>>25870639
>Copy their body language
Hey good idea. I think id still feel empty since im just faking it
>>
>>25870639
I do the same thing. Learn a few hundred normie phrases and know when to recite them, and you'll get through most covnersations easily. What's funny is every once in awhile I'll be tired or something, and will repeat the same phrase twice or will use the wrong phrase for the current context and it'll spook them hardcore, like I suddenly failed the Turing test after they already accepted me as human.
>>
>>25870420
Dank get, brother.

Who /clusterA/ here? I look really good, just go crazy inside my head whenever im around people.
>>
>>25870451
Aspie people even get married. And I ain't got any idea how.
>>
Autism story from today

I went to the bank to deposit some money. I have rehearsed saying, 'Hi I'd like to deposit some money', but forgot to practice saying the amount. I give the girl at the counter the money and say my line. When she asks "how much would you like to deposit", brain fucking flips it's shit, I know the amount but I can't say it because thats not what I anticipated, so I just push the money towards her and try to apologize but just seem rude as fuck. So she counts it out, I think she miscounts so I stutter out "are you sure?" and she gets pissed at me for not counting the money myself and telling her and at this point I just break into tears, uncontrollably , for apparently no reason. Man, this is the first time I've left the house in a while and hoo boy am I about ready to kill myself. I feel like I'm normal enough that from a distance no one knows I'm fucking retarded, but autistic enough to never achieve anything. How do I cope with this feel?
>>
I'm much the same, 6'2, fit, blonde hair green eyes, but autistic. Fuck self help books. The pua game bullshit is what's helped me. Most of it is universal, either to people you want to small talk, be employed by, or fuck, except for the extremely specific shit like 'how to bang a taoist Estonian sheep herder who only has one leg'.

I don't understand the why, but I've always been coordinated, I guess it because of all the power Ranger classes by adhd ass took as a kid. Body language can be learned.

As a man you have to fight the urge to be comfy, shoulders back, head up, serial killer stare everyone in their eyes, change gait to long, slow, almost predatory strides. Stand with arms flat at sides, neck and dick proudly exposed. Sit with legs spread, again dick proudly exposed and lean back. Speech is harder, but silence can be a powerful tool. Fight the urge to speak with accuracy, specifics rarely matter and everyone would rather someone dead wrong but with conviction than someone who uses expressions such as usually, most likely, or probably. Unless you have stats and references just say it as if it's the gospel truth. Condescension and dismissive remarks are unbeatable when you need to display dominance. Again it doesn't matter who is right, just who is more attractive and exhibits more competence. In some cases you need to display aggression, chest out and eye contact are good, as is violating personal space. Most people assume a submissive stance if you get within 18 inches or so. This only works on normal people though. Woman and manlets for some reason are retarded. Stand sideways to appear less threatening and mock them. Confrontation is to be avoided because women have white knights and manlets have superior leverage if they're trained in any sort of grappling. Alphas never grapple.

The main thing is don't be ugly though. Gain weight, dress well, and you'll be surprised just how much shit you can get away with.
>>
>>25871765
You get pussy because of your looks right, Fuck I wish I had your looks. I'm only 6 ft. tall.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.