[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she like me or what? Need help here. >talk everyday,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Does she like me or what? Need help here.

>talk everyday, sometimes on phone
>tell her we should meet up
>going to stay at hers over the weekend
>but it's not until easter holidays
>she lives 4 hours away by train
>after couple weeks we're talking about what we want to do at hers
>ask her this
>>
It sounds like your in, but stop asking questions like that or you won't
>>
>>25870389
just ask her out already
christ
>>
Anon for fuck's sake, she made her intentions clear. And stop acting this beta.

Yes, she likes you.
>>
You tell her you are not interested in being friends right now. You make your intentions clear and ask her out. Do not doubt yourself and do not fuck around.
>>
>>25870425
Exactly this. Being such a bitch to her is going to wear thin fast. Just say to her straight up that it's a date, she's into you and that will only make you appear more manly/confident etc.
>>
>>25870389
just say you like her jeez
>using normie book
get her number
>>
>>25870389

Dude, she wants to go out as more than just friends. (I.e. she wants to go on a date with you). Your questions made her think that it is YOU who doesn't want it to be more than just friends.
>>
>>25870389
she may have, but she doesnt now because youre being a huge pussy and she's pitying you
>>
File: 727222-onomatopoeia.jpg (60KB, 334x288px) Image search: [Google]
727222-onomatopoeia.jpg
60KB, 334x288px
Anon you have a solid chance. Now it's all in development, could turn for both good and worse, depends on how you play it, I ussually find a "perferred behavior" which makes both sides feel good. It's all in how you adapt.
Godsperm- speed anon.
>>
Ask her out. You're not going to get a clearer answer out of prodding around some more.
>>
File: 1453148547748.jpg (32KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1453148547748.jpg
32KB, 615x456px
>>25870389
>Talking bollocks

Who talks like this
>>
>>25870467
I do, we speak on the phone a bit. For hours.

>>25870440
I did ask her out. We're going to spend a weekend together.

>>25870539
british pple m8.
>>
>>25870539
We brits do, it fluctuates on the area you were brought up in, though.
>>
>>25870389
She likes you, dont talk around and be confident or you will blow it.

Just say like.

>Well im making this a date then!
>>
>>25870389
Be more confident, try flirting more, she definitely is open to it, hence why she says "if friends is all you want to be right now" she respects your feelings but she likes you :o lucky dude, I hope she turns out to be awesome, some of the guys around here need that
>>
>>25870688
I'll do that.

>>25871016
thanks man yeah she is way too qt for me I'm really confused.
>>
>>25870389
she wants you to be forward without being autistic

good luck
>>
>>25871064
Opportunities like this do not come often, if you do fail it isn't your fault but you still have to try. FOR THE GOOD OF THE HORDE. you hear me dude? For the good of the horde! WE ALL SALUTE YOU COMRADE, BEST OF LUCK.
>>
Another fellow /britizen/ here.

Just a tip that meeting up will be entirely different to talking to her online. I mean ENTIRELY different. So, if you're socially retarded - which you probably are - you better start praying to God that she's young enough to be inexperienced in the dating world.

Also, your level of online humour won't shine through the same either. This is why online-to-offline relationships can be risky, ESPECIALLY as a social retardee. Offline-to-online relationships are solid though, for obvious reasons.

Either way, go for it. Only way to get experience and hopefully become a man eventually, given a few years.
>>
>>25871290
We've met in person before, she knows what I'm like. It's a weird complicated situation but webasically met at work, she was doing a 2 week placement, then had to go, I was ridiculously busy and didn't have the time to actually ask her out then but I think we instantly took a liking to each other and weve been in contact since.
>>
>>25870389
she wants the dick jesus do you want me to hold your hand better hold your fucking brain since you lack brainpower oh god
>>
>>25871368
That's alright then.

You need to shift the paradigm on your understanding on girls, however. A female giving a male attention out of her own will is either sexual attraction or the "friendzone", depending on how well you initially displayed (and continue to do so) your attraction towards her.

It's not a question of "Is she interested in me?". Girls never chase guys (excluding those with rare chad-like attributes). It's a case of "I'm interested in her, time for ME to chase HER" (and thus show your attraction to her).

To start with you need to be in "stage one", as in you need to have some sort of sex appeal - as minimal as it may be - in some form or another (confidence, face, height/body, dress-sense, ability to communicate well, leadership, humour, fun personality, etc). If you have one of these attributes, she's open to finding you sexually attractive.

Then you set the intention. Once an intention has being derived by her, you either go to "stage two" (the relationship zone) through successfully displaying your intimate needs towards her, or you bust (friendzone) through being too beta.

Good luck.
>>
>>25870688
>Using exclamation points

Not even once, anon.
>>
>>25870389
Are you fucking retarded anon, she wants you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.