[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did she get away, r9k?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 32

File: PBF252.jpg (110KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
PBF252.jpg
110KB, 900x300px
How did she get away, r9k?
>>
>>25869087
She stopped answering. And so did I.
>>
>>25869087
She found my photoshops of her and found them disturbing rather than kinky.
>>
>>25869634
show us?

Or at least tell us what kind of shoops they were
>>
>>25869087

I left the basement door unlocked.
>>
File: thispost.png (324KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
thispost.png
324KB, 900x300px
>>25869087
What do you guys think about this one?
>>
>>25869087

Abandonned me after a 7 years relationships, forgot me in 7 seconds, I cry myself to sleep everyday.

She didn't even supported me a bit when I was diagnosed with arthrithis at 23yo.

She wanted to "have fun" do "new things" but apparently not with me, I thought she loved me, it's been one month she is already on dating apps. I wouldn't have abandonned her even if she got fucking cancer.

Everything in my life is going to absolute shit, I'm fucking sick, I have an untreatable disease, the love of my life is gone and banginf other dudes that are millions time better than I will ever be, I will be forever alone, I got her at pure luck when I was young, I'm 24 now and I have literally nothing to offer to a girl... I don't even know where to start, I'm fucking broken guys, why does it have to be this way.
>>
>>25870952
Replying just in case spoopy skelly uprising...
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 239x211px
She wanted to move to California and I didn't want to. Been alone ever since.
>>
I let her go. She was better off without me. Still miss her though.
>>
>>25870960

Welcome to reality bro. She never loved you. You were her sex toy and teddy bear--not someone she truly cared about.
>>
>>25871041

For seven years? I think she liked me at the beguining when she was qt pure virgin. As soon as she started working she realised she could do and have better so she abandonned me. I want to kill myself so fucking bad I think about it everyday, but I refuse to kill myself over a girl, no matter how hard I love her.
>>
File: I do not like this.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
I do not like this.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>25870952
not cool bro
>>
File: 1442620264221.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1442620264221.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>>25870960
Aw Jesus anon. I don't know how girls can just do that, wake up one day and decide you aren't worth their time anymore.

It sucks too because moving on will be almost impossible. How do you know the next girl won't do the same?

I hope you can find some kind of peace, man.
>>
>>25869087
I was too beta
>>
>>25871082

It will take some time but I'll move on eventually, I have a disease to fight back, I refuse to have my life ruined because of someone else's behaviour. I'm a failure maybe I didn't deserved her to beguin with, but I'll try my hardest to get out of this situation and find peace, I will not let her ruin me on the long term, I just need to grief a little.
>>
>>25871119
This is the feel desu senpai
>>
>>25871144
I'm rooting for you.

I think I'm over getting left, but I don't think I can trust any girl to the level of a relationship ever again.
>>
I pushed her away.
>>
>>25871217

Yeah I feel you, I won't see woman under the angle I saw them before, I put this bitch on a pedestal, treated her the best I could even If I had almost nothing, I changed for her and fought for her. All this for nothing, what a fucking waste, I'll try to improve myself and my life to find some girl that can like me and do cute things with me but I'll never fall in love again, that's it I've done my part.
>>
>>25870952
Just in case. (Not original, I know, I know)
>>
>>25870952
Guess I have to
>>
you are all normies
>>
File: 1436724703239.jpg (65KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1436724703239.jpg
65KB, 706x706px
she dropped out of school and moved back home, 7 hours away to austin
i hate phone calls
i thought we were fine until i finished school
she did not feel the same way
i still miss you sarah
>>
>>25870952
y he cry tho
he should just reply to the post
>>
File: gpZwR.png (29KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
gpZwR.png
29KB, 591x422px
>>25869087
I let her go.

She's happier now, but sometimes texts me in the middle of the night when she's cold.
>>
>>25870952
I'm spooked toobh but I love those creepy little guys
>>
She said she had feelings for someone else. It hurt, it hurt a lot but nothing I could do. He ended up not caring about her and throwing her to the curb after getting what he wanted. Still hate her for throwing away 3 years for some guy.
>>
>>25869087
She went away to university and wanted to make "new experiences"
>>
>>25869087
She wanted to date other guys but was disappointed in them. She now sends me nudes because she sees me as her safety net and wants to lure me back. She got away because a few months ago she saw me as disposable and now as a back up.
>>
>>25870952
There's a skeleton in all of us.
>>
>>25869087

She went to mental health institution after trying to kill her dad with a steak knife

>don't put your dick in crazy, lads
>>
File: 1446737044870.png (379KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1446737044870.png
379KB, 600x469px
she was super special to me, but I wasn't special enough to her.

I have accepted all of it after one year of self pity.
>>
She fucking died.
She's fucking dead.
Everything that was her ceased to be as she jerked around at the end of a noose just because she wasn't doing well at her faggy college.
She left this world thinking of literally everything in her life but me.
She wouldn't have even found out or reacted if I'd offed myself like a selfish little fuck.
Cunt.
>>
I didn't make a move because I was horrendously beta and she got tired of me and moved on.
>>
File: 12334234532455643.jpg (55KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
12334234532455643.jpg
55KB, 500x505px
I kept showing up on dates and stuff with bruises and cuts from drunken fights and shit so she probably got scared off from that.

Kinda sucks, I went to therapy and am in a much better place now but she probs still wants nothing to do with me and I don't blame her, plus she's got a new bf so oh well
>>
>>25869087
I pushed her away, as I will with everything else that matters.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>25869441
This.

It started out so promising then she starting treating me like shit and one day I left her house after staying over, she kissed me at the train station, I didn't text her and she didn't text me.

It still digs at me. But I'm not about to text someone who treated me like shit. Not that I think texting her would make her want me anyway.
>>
She has a boyfriend who she only got with to replace me, she has dumped him a few times and confessed her feelings for me then gone back to him again. I still love her but even if we were together as soon as she consumes any alcohol she'll fuck anything. I've tried moving on but eventually it all comes back to her and I feel like shit.
>>
She just didn't like me, I guess, because I'm a short scrawny faggot.

Didn't stop her from telling me she loved me and leading me on for 6 months, and then getting off with my best friend and subsequently dating him for a while. Oh well. Cunt.
>>
she found another guy and they've been in a relationship that is happier than ours ever was. I haven't talked to her in a year and a half. she contacted my sister through facebook (I don't have any social media) and told her that she misses me and wants to be friends, but I know she is happy with another guy and I don't want to put myself through that. at least not talking to her is my decision and makes me feel like I have some sort of control over the situation even if I do miss her. I feel like this is the only way that I can maintain any sense of dignity from the situation.
>>
She just stopped having feelings for me. It was pretty heart breaking and very sudden. I'm still very good friends with her, mainly so I can stay in her life and make her come around again someday. Which will most likely not happen, but a guy can dream.
>>
>>25876770
Can I also add, her current relationship consists of both of them telling each other to kill themselves and them two arguing constantly
>>
File: 1448689217355.jpg (439KB, 738x572px) Image search: [Google]
1448689217355.jpg
439KB, 738x572px
>>25869087
Chad got to her before I had the balls to do anything.
>>
File: 634810623.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
634810623.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
Percocets are a motherfucker
>>
>>25875191
I kno the feel ;__;
>>
>>25869087
I realized that she would be much happier with someone else, someone better than me. So I pushed her away before it even started. She's with someone now. Seems happy.
>>
>>25869087
I let her go because I know I'm not good enough for her
>>
>>25869087
I ignored all her attempts to flirt with me, I fell in love for the first and last time,but I didn't want to lose my freedom.After 4 years she finally gave up. Haven't seen her in 2 years.Hopefully she forgot about me.
>>
>>25871027

This is really beautiful. Thank you for understanding that she was destined for something you couldn't provide.
>>
>>25871067

Seems like you don't actually love her, you love the idea of being loved by a woman. If you really loved her you'd love a person who abandons their partner as soon as they face poor health.
>>
She moved to another country to study abroad for a year. Saw her over this Christmas break and she made it obvious she doesn't feel the same about me any more, I still love her more than anything though.

We were meant to skype tonight, I sent 5 messages throughout the day and got no responses. It's 1am and I need to sleep for work tomorrow but I'm waiting to see her log on. I know she won't.

I'm losing her right now. Close to ending it all.
>>
>>25869087
She went and gave her virginity away to some fuckboy while I was away at uni
>>
>>25869087

She just started fucking other guys. I guess I would have started fucking other girls if I got around to it first.
It really says something about relationships. You will never know how meaningful your relationship was until you see what it takes for them to leave you.
>>
File: 1448171603461.png (373KB, 692x404px) Image search: [Google]
1448171603461.png
373KB, 692x404px
>>25869087
I stopped talking to her and shut down all of her attempts to contact me again.
I don't regret it.
I know very well how capable is she, or I would say women in general, of manipulating feelings.
>>
>>25870952
Skeletons aren't even real dude. But replying just in case.
>>
My high school ruined her. I have a typical nig school, but she came in from out of town. She spoke so clearly, and was so smart. I didn't see her for a year, but when I did, she was using slang and wearing trashy clothes. She was also hanging with the popular she-boons. I know that if I had kept talking to her in that year we were apart she wouldn't have become that.

It's been years and I still feel.
>>
>>25869087
She never was here
>>
>>25878566
ROASTIE DETECTED, go.
>>
She didn't. I pushed her away when I realized who I really was. I never needed, nor will I ever need, somebody else in order to validate my existence and be happy--I only needed myself.

I missed you, me.
>>
>>25869087
Who is "she" supposed to be you fucking normie
>>
>>25870960
>Abandonned me after a 7 years relationships, forgot me in 7 seconds
It's amazing how easily women can do that as long as they have another man/men lined up to replace you.
>>
By the time I realized she was something I needed, she was already in a relationship with a man that could do much more for her than I could. They got married a year and a half later.
Every day I'm reminded of how much I love her.
She does what she can to make time for me, to make sure I'm not hurting because she knows my feelings. Were very open with each other, and she does love me, but not like she loves him. She told me once if I had been there before he had, if I had done something before, we would have had something.
Every night those words play over in my head.
And then I get her to play some video games she only got into because I like them, and I try to forget.
How can I forget? She does so much for me, she gives and gives but I selfishly want more. I love her so much. I know one day she'll see just how much more she's worth, and I'll be left behind.
But until then, I'll text her and call her up on our free time, and try again to forget.
>>
>>25870952

You're an evil one

Mr.anon

Your heart's an empty hooooole
>>
>>25869087

she cheated on me. she wanted to try to work it out but you gotta have convictions. I'll love her to the day I die, but cheating is unforgivable.

>>25870952

save me!
>>
>>25870952
safe now....
>>
>>25870952

Well you never know
>>
>>25870952
o fug

ORIGINAL
IN
GIANT
INFORMATION
NODES
AT
LENNY'S
>>
>>25870952
fuck you fucking nigger
>>
>>25870952
Fyck
>>
We slowly stopped talking to each other and she starting messing with a co worker of mine.
>>
File: Hdmoficttwya.jpg (34KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hdmoficttwya.jpg
34KB, 540x720px
I became a bitter, paranoid piece of shit and drove her away after two years.
She forgot about me after about day and started seeing some disgusting metalfaced subhuman piece of trash less than a week later.
She was really greedy in the relationship and threw a fucking tantrum any time i wanted to see my old friends and now all i have got are a bunch of people that are really obviously just talking to me out of pity.
>>
File: AnKurt.jpg (351KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
AnKurt.jpg
351KB, 900x1200px
She said we would hang out during the winter break because school work had all her time

that was before Christmas. She never responded back

Fuck her tbqhwymgm
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 362x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 362x404px
>>25870952
Fuckingof spell dish
>>
>Find hot girl with low self-esteem
>fuck the shit out of them
>build up their self-worth
>they leave you in about 6 months
>you look like the good guy
What's the problem?
>>
>>25870960
Get some booze man. You ready for this?
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3a4jxt4hcs
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaqymceidB8
>>
I didn't take my chance. I had one.

Now she's in a committed relationship with my friend, who once had feelings for me (he's bi). They had a rough last few weeks but they're going to talk it out and leave no details out because their lives are moving on together and they can't afford to keep things from each other anymore.

I love her so much and it hurts. I just urged my friend to solidify his relationship with the girl I love. Why. Why am I so fucking pathetic.

I never thought I'd get cucked this hard.
>>
I left her to go to college.
I want her back.
>>
>>25883476
Why do you even want her after she's been emotionally and sexually wrapped up in another guy that you know?

Let it go. Don't be dramatic about it. Just forget about it. Live your life and you'll find someone else who doesn't carry the weight of a relationship with your friend.

Let it go
>>
>>25869087
I was raised with shame 24/7. Imperfection was not tolerated.

Grew up hating myself, told every day I was subhuman by ma. I got to the point where I couldn't pick up on girls signals because, "hell there's no way she'd want me, after all I'm basically a monster. "

That's how she, and my life got away.

Please kill me.
>>
>>25869087

It was consensual. We were supposed to be best friends for the rest of our lives, it's funny how most things end up almost never working out.

It hurt for awhile I'll admit, and I sometimes question if I will ever find another woman like her ever again, and honestly sometimes I hope I never do.
>>
>went to private school from the age of 4 to the age of 14
>grew up with the same +/- 20 kids whole life
>they were my best friends, almost like brothers and sisters
>around the age of 10 started developing crush on one of them
>we would talk sometimes during school
> we both would stay late after school sometimes and hang out
>whenever there were school dances, we would slow dance
>we would buy each other gifts on Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc.
>never could work up the courage to ask her out
>went to same high school and we kept in touch freshman year, but I became really antisocial and stopped talking to a lot of my friends
>now, 10 years later, she seems to be living a happy life, dating a Chad
>i'm miserable every day working a shitty, boring job, with little social life

Wish I could go back and time and ask her out. One of my biggest regrets in life is not doing it. If she said yes, I feel like my life could be completely different. If she said no, at least I would know.
>>
Her dad asked me to stop so I did
>>
>>25869087
they just left.

tbf I think the pain is coming more from the rejection, blunt rudeness of their actions and loneliness rather than heart break.
>>
File: 1447485284223.jpg (77KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1447485284223.jpg
77KB, 1000x1144px
She just up and left one day. We were friends since we were kids, we were a couple for years by that point. We have a daughter today. One day she just left while I was at work and our daughter at school. Just a note saying not to come looking for her because she'd found another man. Hurt doubly because it reminded me of my mom leaving when I was a kid. At least my mom had the decency to send me a letter apologizing and a christmas present that year. Just a stuffed bear for me to hug whenever I missed her.
>>
>>25869087
She told me we wouldn't work because I don't enjoy parties, concerts, and meeting new people. This was after about 2 years of orbiting and about half a year of fucking around. She tried to stay friends but after about a month I realized that her friendship offered me nothing but pain, so I ended it. She cried when I told her I was cutting her out, so I like to think I meant something to her.

3 years later and I still miss her.
>>
>>25883707
Damn, this is pretty close to my story, except i did ask her out and got rejected. I feel better now tho, because shes a heavy drinker and will probably die by age 30 or some shit
>>
>>25878985
damn those elementary school chicks.
>>
>>25870952
Riperoni in pepperoni Jabronis
>>
>>25880654
guess what.

>It's inside of you
>>
>>25870960
I've seen you post this before m8. Sorry man I feel for you. Bitches have no hearts.
>>
File: tumblr_ngng3w2Ulm1rtm6dso1_1280.png (168KB, 702x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngng3w2Ulm1rtm6dso1_1280.png
168KB, 702x435px
Who having a /shittime/ here?

>in my dorm minding my own business
>dressed in pajamas about to go to sleep
>setting up my alarm clock
>hear drunk stacies in the hallway running around even though it's quiet hours
>stacies open my door and stare at me for a few secs
>they run away laughing and talk shit about me

i hate them all so much ;_; when will this suffering end??
>>
File: best nichijou 114.jpg (39KB, 250x346px) Image search: [Google]
best nichijou 114.jpg
39KB, 250x346px
She was somewhat masculine and I treated her like the cutest lady on the land.

She did not like the fact that I was "changing" her and when we broke up she said she still liked me but didn't like what I was doing.

Also she cucked me with her cousin.

If she came crawling back to me I wouldn't accept her because I consider cheating the absolute lowest of the low.

No regrets.
>>
>>25870952
No skeletons please
>>
>>25870952
Well then, you're a fag.
>>
She was never here to begin with.
>>
>>25870990
If its any consolation, she's getting gangbang by blacks now
>>
Real life tsundere, didn't see the dere part so I just thought she hated me. She probably did hate me though.

Only female that talked to me with respect tbqh.
>>
>>25870960
Don't listen to these cunts dude. You'll have to go through hell and back to get through this but don't let it stop you from enjoying what you want to enjoy in life. Know that it will take time, I shit load of time but it always gets better. Everything always has a way of working out. Hang in there.
>>
>>25870952
Leave me alone skelington
>>
>>25884941
guess it's time for you to shoot up yo school
>>
>>25884948
ew she nasty
>>
>>25885030
or raped by muslims
>>
File: best nichijou 112.gif (975KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
best nichijou 112.gif
975KB, 500x281px
>>25883909
Always remember anon, you have us

We may be the shittiest bottom of the barrel known to mankind, but we are here

We suffer with you, we feel with you, we hang in there with you

But most importantly

We are here with you

We will never leave you
>>
>>25870952

well fuck me also comment not original
>>
she turned out to be a whore
if i see her again i might hit her or put a cigarette out on her.
>>
>>25870952
well, shit, fuck me.
>>
>>25870952
save me post
SAVE ME UP INSIDE
cant be saved
SAVE ME UP INSIDE

SAVE MEEEEEEEEE

SAVE ME FROM THE SPOOPY SKE-LE-TOOOONS
>>
>>25870952
This cant be true right guys
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (34KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
34KB, 550x550px
>>25869087
How in the fuck is this an original post?
>>
File: NotLikeThis.png (132KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
NotLikeThis.png
132KB, 318x318px
>The only girl that was nice to me out of all of high school
>Kind and always stands up for me when I was getting teased or picked on
>Make her laugh all the time
STACKED, The literal perfect definition of thick
>everything I wanted in a girl

One big problem

>She already had a boyfriend
>Her boyfriend is in another school
>They've been dating long before she came to my school
>Still dating to this day

I cant move on. I like her far too much its infuriating.
>>
>>25870952
etwratsyugkli
>>
File: DarthVader083111.jpg (58KB, 1170x1170px) Image search: [Google]
DarthVader083111.jpg
58KB, 1170x1170px
She died in childbirth.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
I pushed her away I guess. She was really assertive and clingy and kinda forced me into a relationship. I started becoming like her, and getting over bearing and jealous. She left for college across country.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

It's been like 6 months. I'm doing really well on my own, jumped up in my career, got a nice place on my own, etc, but for some reason I miss being with her even if the rest of my life was shit around that time.
>>
File: 1442214299792.gif (896KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1442214299792.gif
896KB, 500x750px
>>25869087
We both needed the same thing, I think. And neither of us was capable of giving it to the other, despite how well we understood each other and how much we cared for each other. It was after her that I began to realize love was not enough and I was probably never going to make it in this life.
>>
>>25870952
Fucking God damn it dude.
>>
>>25885371
Yeah, I know. That's why I keep coming back. At least I have something resembling friends here.
>>
File: 1445231610411.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1445231610411.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>25870952
fuk u nigga im a tru gangsta
>>
she never got in the first place
>>
She left before I could even try
>>
>>25869087
I waited too long, we graduated and never saw each other again.
>>
I never had her. She was always somebody else's and I was just a fun diversion.
>>
her horrible anxiety didn't mix well with my bipolar disorder. we met a year ago last sunday. we both had the time of our lives for those 7 months before college began (we were high school fags at the time). the distance, her paranoia, her anxiety, and her dysphoria led her to decide to end it. she told me she would always love and care about me. when i became suicidal she decided it was time to block me on all forms of contact. that was two months ago now.
>>
>>25870952
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS COMMENT IS 100% SKELETON FREE
>>
>>25870952
I do NOT want to get spooked tonight.
>>
>>25870952
Im not about to get spooked
>>
>>25870952
Lets chill and talk about spooky things skeleton-senpai.
I'm lonely and need a friend.
>>
>>25885259
he said california not eurape
>>
>>25878566
You fucking stupid whore. Burn. Burn you stupid whore.
>>
File: SAD CAT (THE LEGEND).jpg (78KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
SAD CAT (THE LEGEND).jpg
78KB, 462x462px
>>25869087
She went to a different college than me, I found out last December that she had been cheating on me for a few months.

We'd been together for 5 years.

What affected me the most was how my friends and family reacted, it was just such a huge wake up to what the world is really like.

My family helped her keep it from me, and when I found out they would still talk to me about her, asking how her and her family were doing.

I understand that she was a family friend, and her family was struggling with drug use, but fuck my own family chose the woman who broke my heart over me.

There isn't anything that convince you of how worthless you are than that.
>>
i hurt her
shes married to someone else now
>>
>>25870952
no thanks mr skeletal
>>
>>25886618
>My family helped her keep it from me, and when I found out they would still talk to me about her, asking how her and her family were doing.
God damn that's fucked up.

>I understand that she was a family friend, and her family was struggling with drug use
Sheltering people from the consequences of their actions doesn't help them.

>There isn't anything that convince you of how worthless you are than that.
I'm sorry, brobot. I hope you meet someone who makes you feel differently.
>>
>>25870960
A hard one my friend but that's women for you, they can't feel love like a man does.
>>
>>25869087
She just got bored of me plain and simple

It wasn't as easy for me to get over her though...
>>
>>25869087
I let her go. Maybe for the best.
>>
>>25885736
That'S what i'm starting to realize too. I'm just going to give up soon.
>>
Leaving me anytime soon. It was foolish of me to think my life could improve in any way.
>>
>>25870960
>boo hoo she should have stayed with me because I'm sick!!!
How fucking entitled can you be?
>>
I broke my promise
>>
>>25870952
alhamdulillah there are no skeletons in the sand nations
>>
I told her I didn't want to talk to her anymore.
>>
>>25870952
spoooky, shoo shoo
>>
>>25870952
Ain't spooking my shit up
>>
She didn't get away, I moved away.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>25869087
I didn't lock her up tight enough.
>>
>>25869087
I stopped being a little mean to her finally, I "changed" and she immediately started being a bitch joking she met someone better

I told her to fuck off

She admited she was flirting with some guy, then dated him for a year only for him to beat and cheat on her

Then got pumped and dumped by more asshats and now is dating some fat ugly guy with a way shittier job than me
>>
>>25890069
And now it's been 7 years since I've even held a girls hand
>>
She lost interest
>>
>>25876418
Tell us more abouy drunken fights
>>
File: 1364335626824.png (252KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1364335626824.png
252KB, 511x428px
>be a good writer
>try to write her a letter
>everything is an incoherent jumble
>wish I could cry
>can't
>wish I could get her back
>can't
>wish I could take back the hurt I've caused her
>can't
>want to die
>can't yet
>>
It was a mixture of being a beta, her ex and another guy. I was so obsessed with her... Luckily I live in different city and don't see her much. It's been almost three months and still think about her every fucking day.
>>
>>25869087
she thought that white people cant say nigga even in rap concerts cuz u know razzism
>>
I spent 5 years loving her and I go through some depression and she leaves me because she's a spoiled brat so used to getting her way that the thought of putting in some effort for someone else made her uncomfortable and she left to fuck around with some loser she met through PSN. All because I wouldn't play video games with her 24/7 and wanted to do something that mattered.
Oh well. She's someone elses problem now, and she's ruining her own life pursuing a video game degree.
>>
>>25883430
>>25884836
>>25887114

I've posted this yesterday but it's still here, thanks guys it really mean a lot to me

>>25885071
Thanks family, I'll try my best to keep my chin up, I will not kill myself or hurt myself for someone that doesn't give a shit about me.

>>25888792
Fuck you roastie, I never said that, I just stated that I was declared sick and she didn't even gave two shit about it, and only talked about her new friends and job and shit.

Even If I stopped loved her before she did and she was sick I would have never abandoned her, I would have stayed with her and supported her, because unlike you roastie whores, we know what respect and loyalty are.
>>
>>25869087
I got progressively more scared of talking to her and annoying her or something
So I didn't
I regret it
>>
>>25870952
Thanks a skele-TON for that image!
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 803x688px
>>25890171
>be 18, living in dorms
>9/10 cutie crashes her long board outside my place, bandage her up
>get digits, text hang out
>start dating, first girl I really loved
>party too much, get addicted to my add meds
>she stays with me for 2 years, I continue to treat her like shit
>dumps me
>6 months later she's engaged and I still broken

It's my own fault
>>
File: 1438380093549.png (228KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
1438380093549.png
228KB, 300x420px
I left the cellar door unlocked by accident one night.
>>
File: 2016-01-20 07.14.28.jpg (2MB, 1050x1833px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-20 07.14.28.jpg
2MB, 1050x1833px
After close to 3 years of dating she was telling me she wanted to break it off. Mind you, she used to have these "emotional periods" where she would say shit that later she claimed she didn't mean. I thought I could talk her out of it but she told me she was seeing someone, so I gave up. Honestly I think it was good for both of us. I do think about her every now and then, but I know I'm far better off without.
>>
>>25870952
replied but origena
>>
Some asshat chocked her too hard because she was a fighter when he was raping her.
>>
File: ah.jpg (11KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
11KB, 236x306px
She 'needed a break'

I know she has no interest in returning back to a relationship
I still talk to her though because she's fun to converse with
Thread posts: 163
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.