[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw black people bullied me all my life giving me an inferiority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (193KB, 1242x1191px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 1242x1191px
>tfw black people bullied me all my life giving me an inferiority complex

I'm black and other black people made me the monster I am today. My little sister was raised around white people and she's so confident and popular. White people might be fake as hell but at least they don't say shit to a persons face.
>>
No one cares, bebe. This board isn't your blog

Fuck off already, narcissistic autistic bitch.
>>
>>25867983
Don't be so butt hurt. It causes high blood pressure.
>>
>>25868737
I'm not butthurt at all. You're the one who browses /r9k/ all day complaining about being black and how you wish you were an Asian
>>
Leave the negroe alone. They have feelings, too, y'know
>>
>>25867948
Let your wounds become harden scars.
>>
>>25869571
R9k is for complaining. Ru stoopid?
>>
I feel really bad for negros. On one hand, they have emotions, but on the other hand they're all degenerate fucking chimps with an average IQ of 85.

It's like they look human, but will never fit in with real humans.
>>
>>25871381
>humans aka white people
Give me one good give reason why I'd want to be around you people?
>>
>>25867948
You are just an ugly black woman thats why nobody likes you.
>>
>>25871566
White people are pretty nice to me but black people damaged me so bad that I can't even be friends with anyone
>>
>>25871503
>humans, aka White people, Arabs, Iranians, Asians, Indians, Native Americans, Mestizos, etc.
>Give me one good give reason why I'd want to be around you people?

Because you have to be around us if you don't live in Africa. Also, you need us to grow your food, build your ghetto housing, peddle your rap to teenagers and design your nikes.
>>
i dont know that many black people or anything but it definitely seems they are more homogenized and xenophobic than white people. i very rarely see black "hipsters" for lack of a better word, very few black people in the indie rock/punk scenes i surround myself with. must suck. i am portuguese and they are tend to be conservative wanna be cowboys but they dont really talk shit to someone doing something different and i have no problem fitting in with regular white people.
>>
>>25871632
The reason for is simple: they collectively have a very low intelligence.
>>
>>25867948
OP sounds like a bitch
>>
>>25871626
White males are insufferable because they're usually arrogant like yourself. White women are pleasant though.
>>
>>25871701
>White males are insufferable
kek I'm mixed you racist asshole. I look Arabic.

Racist black people are pathetic because everyone knows that they're only useful as farm animals.
>>
>>25871632
>You have no problem fitting in with white people
You probably look white
>>
>>25871753
ya, i mean portuguese is technically white, although im sure the stormfront people would disagree. every now and then someone will take me for one of the whiter middle easterns like persian or something.
>>
>>25871632
>>25871672
Really, it's just the niggest of niggers who are so cliquey and homogonized to the point of racism/xenophobia.
You gotta remember that blacks are still a minority (remember: 1/3 of the population committing 1/2 of the crime or something like that). When you're a minority you have a harder chance of being in a clique that is not associated with your race.
In NYC there are quite a few nigs, and they are varied in their appearance, attitude, etc.
There are niggaboos who love anime and vidya, hipsters who dress as fashionably as any white fuccboi, and last but not least the traditional nigga who loves apehoop, sneakers, soul food, etc.
>>
>>25871750
Ok cool. Now what?
>>
>IM BLACK BTW XD
>OOGA BOOGA BLACKBOT REPORTING IN

you're just as bad as a cumdumpster.

Fuck off.
>>
File: Topkek.jpg (55KB, 720x457px) Image search: [Google]
Topkek.jpg
55KB, 720x457px
Me me in HS, smoking. Campus security is close. Was 420 blazing it. Dropped my blunt, and some random negro walks past me. The cop asked me if that was my blunt. I went blank and pointed at him, saying he dropped it.
xD That guy gets patted down and taken to the office! The cop "thanks me". TopKEK!
>>
>>25872070
>tfw this post was unoriginal
Go back to Africa.
>>
>>25872211
im already there
>>25872170
im both
>>
File: GOD-DAMN-I-love-being-white.jpg (63KB, 388x525px) Image search: [Google]
GOD-DAMN-I-love-being-white.jpg
63KB, 388x525px
>>25867948
Everyone loves us :)
>>
>>25872430
>im already there
High five nigga. I don't mind niggers if they stay in their ebola infested homeland. Have a nice life and remember to use condoms.
>>
>>25872529
are you trying to be funny?offensive?i dont get it. youre trying too hard, clam down a bit.
>>25872500
white people only talk shit on the internet and thats nice
>>
>>25871587
Thats because black people always pick on the worst and ugliest person and that was clearly you. If I saw you growing up I would make fun of you too.
>>
>>25872602
>black people pick on the ugliest person

that is true.. I cant deny that.
>>
>>25872568
I genuinely don't hate Africans in their own habitat.

If all niggers went back to Africa, I wouldn't have any animosity towards them.
>>
>>25872686
why should i care if you hate Africans?you seem to think youre important for some strange reason
>>
>>25872712
Because many people hate niggers, but I don't think they would if all of you just stayed within your containment continent.
>>
>>25872767
Youre a really boring person and you are very bad at baiting. How can you be so uninteresting through words alone?wow, it must suck to wake up being you everyday and I thought i was bad.

You cant even bait.
>>
>>25872830
But he just baited you, you dumb roastie
>>
>>25872840
You reply to posts so you can bump your thread. its common sense.
>>
>>25872830
And yet your posts leaks frustration and bitterness. I wonder why that is.
>>
>>25872871
Because i am bitter and frustrated, that has nothing to do with you though.
>>
>>25872906
You're bitter because you're black, ugly, autistic, NEET and your eggs are drying up

How close am I?
>>
>>25872945
im not bitter because im not rich. ITS NOT FAIRRRRRRRR
>>
>>25873027
Ok cool. Now what, roastie?
>>
>>25873097
Well, ill probably continue talking about myself. that's pretty fun.
>>
>>25873131
Tell us more about yourself, bebe.
>>
File: watermelon.jpg (179KB, 1024x773px) Image search: [Google]
watermelon.jpg
179KB, 1024x773px
>>25872186
Well we do need people to make our licence plates and pick up trash on the road. Maybe Trump will send them all to South America.
>>
>Its a bedwench/uncle tom thread
Your precious sister is probalby a vapid whore constanly pissing off her friends each week
>>
>>25873233
what yew wanna kno
>>
>>25873283
she is pretty vapid but shes kind. shes the only girl in school who will hang out with this fat ginger girl.
>>
>>25873291
Got any hobbies, bebe?
>>
>>25872529
What a fucking dick...

6A2D2E0UN4kyB1a5sxV8q5
>>
>>25873318
nope none atm
>>
>>25873349
You've already let out that you're a NEET shutin, so do you browse 4chan all day?
>>
>>25873382
>NEET shutin
kek. no i dont browse 4chan all day.
>>
>>25871587
Why not live around white people or any other race than your own then?
>>
Why are there so many niggers on r9k?

I thought niggers were supposed to be alpha, at least compared to pussywhipped beta witey
>>
You fucking robots are turning into tumblr. Instead of who's the most oppressed, it's who's actually a robot. Stop infighting and love your fellow robot, black, white, whatever.
>>
>>25873418
Black people have fucked me up beyond repair. can never have normal relationships now.
>>
>>25873632
I'll fuck your ass beyond repair, whitey.
>>
>>25873632
How? What has the bullying done to you that prevents you from building relationships with others.
>>
>>25873683
I can never trust people or feel good enough to open up to people. They excluded me for so long, now that im an adult and people want to be my friend i just cant do it.
>>
>>25873713
So all you have are trust issues? There are worse things to complain about holding people back from socializing. You CAN change that and you're not broken beyond repair. Find a therapist or something else you can work on to help you through that.
>>
File: Shhhhhhhheeeiiiiitttttttt!.png (238KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
Shhhhhhhheeeiiiiitttttttt!.png
238KB, 1024x776px
>>25867948
Nobody cares about your injustice!
In 50 years you people won't even be around.
I don't even believe in a heaven, but I bet they don't want you around to bring down the property value.
>>
>>25874231
thats nice
>>25874183
its deeper than that but it isnt important to get deeper into all of that. basically, being raised in that hood life is not easy.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.