[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on body modification? (tattoos, piercings, etc.) I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: full-back-tattoo.jpg (76KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
full-back-tattoo.jpg
76KB, 720x960px
Opinions on body modification? (tattoos, piercings, etc.) I've seen a lot people on this board against mods and as a piercer in training I'm genuinely interested to know why.
>>
because someone with tattoos or piercings stole a girl from them
>>
>>25867689
attention whores who for some stupid reason think that they'll look better by fucking with the natural human appearance we've evolved to desire
>>
>>25867689
I've got a lot of tattoos. A lot of them, in retrospect, were poor decisions
>>
>>25867689
every last person with a tattoo or odd piercing is trashy and immature, it's as simple as that.
>>
I feel you aren't allowed to hate people for traits they are born into. Piercings/tattoos/crazy hair are done willingly, for the purpose of attracting attention, so I feel you are perfectly justified in disliking and judging someone for changing their apperance in such a disgusting unnatural manner.
>>
>>25867797
And what about the people who do mods just for themselves? Or are they all just for attracting attention?
>>
Tattoos and cigarettes are so you know who is trash without having to talk to them.
>>
>>25867689
I don't see anything wrong with body modification. I see it the same as getting fit or fat, changing clothes, whitening teeth, brushing hair, taking a shower. I don't always find someone's choice in appearance attractive but there's nothing immoral about their decisions.

I generally dislike tattoos because most that I see are shitty, like a novelty t-shirt that is almost permanent.

One of my fetishes is extreme plastic surgery. Specifically huge breasts, butts, lips, and a narrow waist. I would be ashamed to be seen outside with a dream fetish girl but I don't feel guilty about liking them. I view this in the same category as body modification though.
>>
>>25867834
It would be different if there was a valid medical, or practical reason to do so. Otherwise, I will be making judgement calls on your shitty "body mods".
>>
My wife has a bunch. I don't like them in general though, particularly piercings I dislike.
>>
>>25867689

I'm okay with them, but I think most of the time the people who get them aren't comfortable with their body so it indicates a lack of security. Or they do it because A E S T H E T I C except tastes change. I also pretty firmly believe that people aren't known constants and shift around a bit all the time in their own lives and are always changing. Permanently marking your body indicates that you haven't been mentally present on this planet long enough to realize that. And that you're immature. Also, some mods look fucking disgusting/attention grabby which is a huge turn-off.
>>
Either one hurts your overall job prospects.
>>
I havemailed a septum piercing I can tuck into my nose when I don't want it to be seen. Not sure what's so radical about that, I just like how it looks on me.
>>
semi-socially acceptable method of self-harming, entirely for people who had a shit family life and don't know how to express their angst and loneliness healthily
>>
It's rare to find a girl with pure skin that isn't destroyed with a tattoo.

Rather keep my skin pure and ink free.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.